Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Postby uh-huh » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Deplorable. And the couple times I did post there, I got a message from the "moderators" that it would take up to 10 hours for my post to appear. I thought that was because it would give them time to scan the content and make sure it didn't have foul or overly sexual language or death threats or whatever. I guess it was just to make sure that it was a flowery butt-kissing ode to Schmidt/Turnoi/O'Shei!
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Deplorable. And the couple times I did post there, I got a message from the "moderators" that it would take up to 10 hours for my post to appear. I thought that was because it would give them time to scan the content and make sure it didn't have foul or overly sexual language or death threats or whatever. I guess it was just to make sure that it was a flowery butt-kissing ode to Schmidt/Turnoi/O'Shei!

uh-huh

Ha ha ha! a flowery butt-kissing ode to Schmidt/Turnoi/O'Shei!

I see that the three-in-one's little stooge, Silverboy has struck in today with hope that that other poster who was defending his school gets murdered..and his family. All this nastiness for ESLTB's advertising money. Maybe Scotland Yard needs to investigate this company. Maybe they are not all bluster when it comes to defending their income. As Turnoi has his base in Milton Keynes (ESLTB HQ) this is very British jurisdiction.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:31 am

Schmidt/Turnoi/O'Shei is back on the scene again with yet ANOTHER 'net name!

Re: A case of angry baboons on esl forums
By:Banana Hooligan
Date: 14 March 2014
In Response To: A case of angry baboons on esl forums (Jake)

Like I have stated in a previous post, I am getting my tefl. But that is compounded by a bachelor's which I already have.

Even with a Bachelor in any major other than English does not make you a qualified "teacher" and perhaps a deecher at best. So, that does not impress me at all.

Could you explain to a Chinese student of English what the difference in the usage of interesting and interested for example is? It's a mistake4/error that is quite common among tht group of learners.

Or what about the difference of using the definite and indefinite articles correctly in English? Learners with first languages without articles seem to have a problem with that....

Not to mention to use English tenses correctly...The Chinese language has no tense system, hence this group of learners may need to be introduced to the grammatical notion of tense at a more elementary level of their learning process. How you gonna explain this to them, he?

Well, and then all the stuff about Anglo-Saxon culture that differs from native Chinese culture so much.....Any idea of how to deal with this in class?

Difference between the notions of "mistake" and "error" in ESL terninology .- do you know anything about that?

Unless you have well been well-trained, you most likely would fail to answer these questions that a decent teacher (unlike a deecher) should be able to respond to in reasonable manner.- I bet your TEFL cert course does not teach you all that....hahahaha

Foe the bit on angry baboons, I could not care less. It just shows that you are totally ignorant of the situation in ESL, and i pity the students that you might be deeching (not teaching) one day. Corporate lackeys will never be the kind of teacher that most students in ESL deserve because of all the money grub shit that is involved in that rotten business area.

Need some more banana leaves?....LOL

Honest to god, I can't keep up with his various personas. This is just another one of his tactics to, I don't know, try to show the world there are many, MANY like-minded souls out there that think the way he does. But notice the parts I put in bold. These are exactly the words he uses over and over when he actually posts under the "Turnoi" moniker. What a loser.
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Honest to god, I can't keep up with his various personas. This is just another one of his tactics to, I don't know, try to show the world there are many, MANY like-minded souls out there that think the way he does. But notice the parts I put in bold. These are exactly the words he uses over and over when he actually posts under the "Turnoi" moniker. What a loser.

uh-huh

You are right; without a shadow of a doubt, Schmidt is 'banana hooligan' I said not so long ago, that if esltb is not getting enough genuine posts, it just writes them itself; and it doesn't care that we know it. It only cares about the advertising money; and to that end keeping the search engines onside. And blow me, they are on about paedophiles again...and proudly having it on record that they themselves do not lean in that direction...why do they have a need to do that, I wonder? Well, I know. They(or he) are such perverted losers that they have to stress the point that paedophiles do exist to make themselves look good.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 pm

10 years without a woman, tuttuttut, he really needs to raise his game doesn't he? Wonder if he is still shacked up in nepal eh?

It's too late for schmidt or whatever he deigns to knight himself these days, but I also fear too late for silverboy unless he gets cracking. Schmidt has certainly ruined a lot of innocent young blokes lives,has he not? :x :evil: :cry: :lol: :D
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:23 pm

You are so right, Baker; he destroys lives for his amusement and profits for ESLTB. He could be in Nepal. With a laptop you can be a moderator of a forum from anywhere you like. No, when an FT is failing in China because he can't get along with the Chinese, he needs advice as to how he can get along with them; he certainly doesn't need Schmidt's advice "stick the job up your arse!" type of advice. As I said before, he doesn't necessarily believe in the advice he ladles out. It is all to do with keeping a certain type of poster posting on that evil forum. I am pleased to notice that a couple of previously regular posters seem to have broken free from Schmidt's satanic hold. I do hope they are now on the path to being happy in life; instead of being trapped on that wretched forum day after day...that won't butter any turnips, that's for sure.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 am

What gets me is that he'll come on under his own "name" (such as Turnoi), or a new name (such as Banana Hooligan), then respond back and forth between names - - and it's the same person! Hell he must have used about a hundred different names by now. I've noticed recently that "Banana Hooligan" is become more prolific there and "John O'Shei" has up and disappeared. I suppose there is a limit to how many personalities he can juggle at the same time. But every missive, regardless of the name he is using at the moment, reads EXACTLY the same:

Re: Smart and lazy in Beijing?
By:Banana Hooligan
Date: 21 March 2014
In Response To: Re: Smart and lazy in Beijing? (Ever)

These banking and finance "professional" are the kind of locusts who ruin the productive sectors of economy with their stock market and hedge fonds bullshit. I could not care less if they had lost their job, they are low-lives and criminals. In ESL, rhey would be the worst kind of deechers and and they should be kicked out of China! Phhhhewwwww!

For example I've recently met several banking and finance professionals who are here primarily because they lost their jobs in the City during the financial crisis and are looking to make contacts in China as well as learning Chinese as a potential way of getting a job back in that particular market.

Re: Smart and lazy in Beijing?
By:Rubbish Yuppie
Date: 21 March 2014
In Response To: Re: Smart and lazy in Beijing? (Banana Hooligan)

Well, it would be right to say that these pretend "professionals!" are the parasites of society. If they have their filthy hands in the crappy Chinese ESL market, they are in right company of all the ESL parasites who as crappy TC bosses suck the money out of their clients, cheat and lie and pay their foreign teachers either only peanuts or not at all and not on time.

Decent business people act very differently.

These banking and finance "professional" are the kind of locusts who ruin the productive sectors of economy

So, here is "Rubbish Yuppie" responding to "Banana Hooligan" who is responding to "Ever" (who was probably responding to Turnoi) and they are obviously the SAME PERSON! What a two-faced hypocrite he is because whenever someone new comes along on that board and says something that Sybil (I mean Turnoi) doesn't like, they are accused of being "Willie Wanker" or "Kevin the Bevin" or "Jake the Fake" or some other not-so-clever put down. And here he is using umpteen different screen names and, essentially, having long-winded conversations . . . with himself! I guess the solitude he must be living in over there in Nepal is getting to him.
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:30 pm

So, here is "Rubbish Yuppie" responding to "Banana Hooligan" who is responding to "Ever" (who was probably responding to Turnoi) and they are obviously the SAME PERSON! What a two-faced hypocrite he is because whenever someone new comes along on that board and says something that Sybil (I mean Turnoi) doesn't like, they are accused of being "Willie Wanker" or "Kevin the Bevin" or "Jake the Fake" or some other not-so-clever put down. And here he is using umpteen different screen names and, essentially, having long-winded conversations . . . with himself! I guess the solitude he must be living in over there in Nepal is getting to him.

uh-huh

am

Your posts make it easier for us all to see exactly what's going on- thank you. Would you agree that it all boils down to that evil forum writing its own posts?
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:10 pm

Yes of course I would agree. And really, who could disagree after perusing this thread or "that" website for more than a few minutes?
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Yes of course I would agree. And really, who could disagree after perusing this thread or "that" website for more than a few minutes?

uh-huh

You're correct. However, a couple of regular posters on that site needed time and much persuasion to realise the man's a fake and untie themselves from Fräulein Schmidt. We can pat ourselves on the back methinks for helping save them . Makes our efforts worthwhile.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby Mr Underhill » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:41 am

I'm not convinced that all of his disciples have left, i'll bet a couple of them are still helping fill the site with rubbish. I also get the feeling that sometimes they will post the counter arguments or as they would say the 'GW' side of things just to keep the conversations flowing. Once again it isn't hard to spot once you've read through a few threads and seen that the discussion evolves in exactly the same way using the same writing style and language despite there apparently being different posters involved.

One of the arguments often made in favour of the site is that it is much more than just the reviews and discussion section. However, if you take a look at things like the articles, tips and games sections you will find that the vast majority have been pilfered from other websites. As if anyone who was interested enough to write an article on teaching would ever want to post it on that website i.e. a website that says if you like working as a teacher, support your students and don't abuse (verbally or physically) the management of the school you work for then you must be 'a lackey' or 'a weasel' and you'll get beaten up by a gang of thugs or fed to some crocodiles - it's all a pathetic sham!
Mr Underhill

Postby uh-huh » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:20 am

It's true and anytime a new thread starts on any subject by a seemingly genuine contributor (in favor of a school), Turnoi and Silverboy are quick to knock the poster down a peg or two and suddenly there is a host of other "new" users doing the exact same thing! I get Turnoi and Silverboy - - this is their schtick, but who the hell are these allegedly "new" posters and why are they only taking one off potshots and we never see them again? Well, we know why because it's Turnoi and the mod(s) and maybe even Silverboy getting in on the action, using a bunch of quickly made up user names. Gotta keep that thread count high, right Google?
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:57 pm

I'm not convinced that all of his disciples have left, i'll bet a couple of them are still helping fill the site with rubbish.

Very true. We should also be on our mettle for Schmidt double agents, whose aims are to muddy our waters. A person who claims to have washed his hands of Turnoi has recently been in touch with me. I think he has seen the light- I think he is genuine- however, he seems strangely unwilling to criticise Turnoi in any real way- he is not giving me much to improve my confidence in him.. at the same time as asking a lot of me. We shall see.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 pm

I
t's true and anytime a new thread starts on any subject by a seemingly genuine contributor (in favor of a school), Turnoi and Silverboy are quick to knock the poster down a peg or two and suddenly there is a host of other "new" users doing the exact same thing! I get Turnoi and Silverboy - - this is their schtick, but who the hell are these allegedly "new" posters and why are they only taking one off potshots and we never see them again? Well, we know why because it's Turnoi and the mod(s) and maybe even Silverboy getting in on the action, using a bunch of quickly made up user names. Gotta keep that thread count high, right Google

You have the situation well summed up. I bet that sometimes in the esltb rest room, they are often tumbling from their seats and rolling around on the floor with laughter at the irony. They love this word 'pretend' pretend teacher, pretend school, et ceteras. Yet they are the biggest pretenders of all. We have an idea from seeing a recent holiday snap that they do not have a 'pretend' bum-bandit in their number.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:32 pm

FEN Foreign language academy Saitama Asaka Japan
By:Silverboy
Date: 24 March 2014
In Response To: Re: FEN Foreign language academy Saitama Asaka Japan (A Different Past Teacher)

You sound like a GW. Your post contains way to much praise for any employer. However, considering I know nothing about teaching in Japan I'll let your post slide. If you were reporting about a similar type of school in China however I would kick your arse to the kerb straight away, because I would know you are a liar.

You can see by the latest wisdom from the pen of Silverboy, that esltb doesn't feel it needs any posters at all apart from maybe Cunning Linguist and Silverboy.They will write all their own. This has given the thug Silverboy license to be as nasty as he feels with any new posters. He doesn't feel he even needs to make any sense- just be as nasty as you want is the mandate received. He has "I will let this post slide because I know nothing about Japan" sandwiched in between insults and threats Hahaha! I see some new poster wants, needs, a couple of simple sentences translated into hanzi. Turnoi-surprise surprise, is giving him a wide berth, on account of him not knowing any Chinese. mind you, he's good at copying other peoples work, and offering up same as his very own.
boxiangjiaopi

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs