Medical school for $42 a year. But a long commute.

Information on Loans, Scholarships, Grants, etc.

Medical school for $42 a year. But a long commute.

Postby John Bear » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:18 am

Our friend Tsultrim has just begun a four-year residential medical school program. His total tuition is $42 a year. Full time, six days a week. For three hours in the morning, he stands behind the doctors as they do their work; for three hours in the afternoon, classroom and lab work. He is in eastern Tibet, and the program is in Tibetan medicine
John Bear

Re: Medical school for $42 a year. But a long commute.

Postby Abner » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:18 pm

John Bear wrote:Our friend Tsultrim has just begun a four-year residential medical school program. His total tuition is $42 a year. Full time, six days a week. For three hours in the morning, he stands behind the doctors as they do their work; for three hours in the afternoon, classroom and lab work. He is in eastern Tibet, and the program is in Tibetan medicine

I think that is wonderful. If he truly likes it, he will make it. I try to impart those hard to learn values on my martials art students. If they can't hack it, then they do not deserve a Black Belt, no exceptions!!! My BB's take at least 7-10 years to make it. Do I produce many? No! I don't care about production lines. I care about quality.

Abner
Abner

Return to Money Matters