HSMAI Foundation Announces 2006 Student Scholarship...

Information on Loans, Scholarships, Grants, etc.

HSMAI Foundation Announces 2006 Student Scholarship...

Postby Gus Sainz » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:59 pm

“In an effort to assist students in need of financial assistance to pursue a career in hospitality sales and marketing, the Foundation of the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is once again accepting entries for its annual scholarship program.

The HSMAI Foundation, which has been offering scholarships since 1983, will provide four scholarships in 2006: two $2,000 merit scholarships will be awarded to full-time students in the Baccalaureate or Graduate Degree Candidate category and two $500 merit scholarships will be given to part-time students pursuing Associate, Baccalaureate, or Graduate Degrees.

The application deadline is May 1, 2006. Recipients will be notified by June 1, 2006.”

HSMAI Foundation Announces 2006 Student Scholarship Call For Entries
Gus Sainz
DegreeDiscussion.com
Gus Sainz
Administrator

Re: HSMAI Foundation Announces 2006 Student Scholarship...

Postby Jack » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:39 pm

xmineze wrote:How can i get scholarship for my study abroad program in Switzerland for development studies course? I am selected for a study abroad program through world learning to Switzerland. I am from Nepal and I am not able to afford the cost of the program. Therefore, i am looking for the scholarship.

spammer
Jack

Return to Money Matters