The Secret History of the Jesuits

Discussion and reviews of books and other items of interest to our members.

Re: The Secret History of the Jesuits

Postby johann » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:45 pm

mattchand wrote:...since an excerpt was posted, it's probably worth noting that Luther's On the Jews and their Lies is probably one of the single most (if not *the* single most) toxic document ever written by a professing Christian leader.

It is, indeed... an inflammatory quote with no credibility whatsoever. That is, as I'm sure everyone realizes, exactly why I posted it. And certainly, no-one carries any blame for that lamentable text except its author...and anyone who subsequently believed it.

Roald wrote:...Chick Publications...it's amazing that anyone would take such bizarre ramblings seriously.

It certainly is. Just as amazing as anyone taking Luther's horrible book seriously - yet that ugly work experienced a revival in 1930s Germany. And someone did take this Chick Publications thing seriously. I'm still in shock. :shock:

Johann
johann

Postby mattchand » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 am

johann wrote:
mattchand wrote:...since an excerpt was posted, it's probably worth noting that Luther's On the Jews and their Lies is probably one of the single most (if not *the* single most) toxic document ever written by a professing Christian leader.

It is, indeed... an inflammatory quote with no credibility whatsoever. That is, as I'm sure everyone realizes, exactly why I posted it. And certainly, no-one carries any blame for that lamentable text except its author...and anyone who subsequently believed it.

Roald wrote:...Chick Publications...it's amazing that anyone would take such bizarre ramblings seriously.

It certainly is. Just as amazing as anyone taking Luther's horrible book seriously - yet that ugly work experienced a revival in 1930s Germany. And someone did take this Chick Publications thing seriously. I'm still in shock. :shock:

Johann

Johann,

1. Yes, it was obvious that you posted that particular Luther quote as an example; certainly not as something with which you would agree.
2. That having been said, and as awful as Chick Publications is, I don't think the comparison is really appropriate. The Luther writing cited was several orders of magnitude of insanity (and frankly, evil) beyond the Chick material posted earlier.

Peace,

Matt
mattchand

Postby johann » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm

mattchand wrote:... as awful as Chick Publications is, I don't think the comparison is really appropriate. The Luther writing cited was several orders of magnitude of insanity (and frankly, evil) beyond the Chick material posted earlier.

Agreed 100%, Matt - and point taken. However, I had, or at least thought I had, a reason to cite such a virulent, overdone example. I'd just gotten through:

(1) The attack on the Catholic Church (supposedly controlled by an invisible cult that also controlled Nazis),
(2) The attack on the Jesuits
(3) The revival of "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" nonsense
(4) The attack on Muslims in the same thread

...all by the same author. Enough was enough. It still is. :mrgreen: I must agree, though - that one wrong (from me) doesn't counteract four other wrongs and make a right. For that lapse in judgment - and for that only - I apologize.

As others posted, on these and other threads from the same author: (1) "Good luck with your made-up scandals." (2) "The rest of us should not take this ignorant racism lightly." ...so I didn't!

Johann
johann

Postby Eric » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:46 pm

(3) The revival of "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" nonsense

Not at all, ask Arabs, you will be surprised how many believe this protocols and blame Jews for most of the ills of the world.
From 9/11 to OWG OWO.

Its one of the most distributed hate literature among Arabs.
Including the tens of million of Arabs living in Europe.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion were circulated throughout Europe during the early decades of the twentieth century, and many people believed them. That led, at least in part, to the anti-Semitism that brought Adolph Hitler to power.

In early January 2005, some 20 members of the Russian State Duma publicly made a blood libel against the Jewish people. They approached the Prosecutor General’s Office and demanded that Russia "ban all Jewish organizations.” They accused all Jewish groups of being extremists and of being “anti-Christian and inhumane, which practices extend even to ritual murders.” Alluding to previous antisemitic Russian court decrees that accused the Jews of ritual murder, they wrote that “Many facts of such religious extremism were proven in courts.” The accusation included traditional antisemitic canards, such as “the whole democratic world today is under the financial and political control of international Jewry. And we do not want our Russia to be among such unfree countries”. This demand was published as an open letter to the prosecutor general, in Rus Pravoslavnaya (Russian: Русь православная, "Orthodox Russia"), a national-conservative newspaper. This group consisted of members of the ultra-nationalist Liberal Democrats, the Communist faction, and the nationalist Motherland party, with some 500 supporters. Тhe mentioned document is known as "The Letter of Five Hundred" ("Письмо пятисот"). Their supporters included editors of nationalist newspapers as well as journalists. By the end of the month this group had received stiff criticism, and retracted its demand.

In an address that aired on Al-Aqsa TV, a Hamas run TV station in Gaza, on March 31, 2010, Salah Eldeen Sultan (Arabic: صلاح الدين سلطان), founder of the American Center for Islamic Research in Columbus, Ohio, the Islamic American University in Southfield, Michigan, and the Sultan Publishing Co.[48] and described in 2005 as "one of America's most noted Muslim scholars," alleged that Jews kidnap Christians and others in order to slaughter them and use their blood for making matzos. Sultan, who is currently a lecturer of Muslim jurisprudence at the Cairo University stated that: "The Zionists kidnap several non-Muslims [sic] – Christians and others... this happened in a Jewish neighborhood in Damascus. They killed the French doctor, Toma, who used to treat the Jews and others for free, in order to spread Christianity. Even though he was their friend and they benefited from him the most, they took him on one of these holidays and slaughtered him, along with the nurse. Then they kneaded the matzos with the blood of Dr. Toma and his nurse. They do this every year. The world must know these facts about the Zionist entity and its terrible corrupt creed. The world should know this." (Translation by the Middle East Media Research Institute)

During interview which aired on Rotana Khalijiya TV on August 13, 2012, Saudi Cleric Salman Al-Odeh stated (as translated by MEMRI) that "It is well-known that the Jews celebrate several holidays, one of which is the Passover, or the Matzos Holiday. I read once about a doctor who was working in a laboratory. This doctor lived with a Jewish family. One day, they said to him: 'We want blood. Get us some human blood.' He was confused. He didn't know what this was all about. Of course, he couldn't betray his work ethics in such a way, but he began inquiring, and he found that they were making matzos with human blood." Al-Odeh also stated that "[Jews] eat it, believing that this brings them close to their false god, Yahweh" and that "They would lure a child in order to sacrifice him in the religious rite that they perform during that holiday.
Eric

"The best social program is a good job,"
President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby johann » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 pm

levicoff wrote: Eric is a whack job...

Q.E.D.

Johann
johann

Postby Eric » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 pm

johann wrote:
levicoff wrote: Eric is a whack job...

Q.E.D.

Johann

Well exactly what I expected to hear, :-).

Mr. Levikoff is always seen by me as a whack job, in a good way just like I thought Mr. Einstein was.

The protocols are anti semitic lies about Jews. I repeat they are popular today among Arabs who really been lied to to think and believe the docs are real and that what Jews are like.

I think the Haman - Ahmadinejad also holds these "protocols" dear to his heart. I call him Haman because I have a feeling in the end he will die like haman , hanged on the three haman built for Mordecai the Jew.

Ahmadinejad's three is his nuclear program.

Only ‘the nuclear option’ can work against Iran, former IDF chief says

Aaron Kalman
timesofisrael.com
November 11, 2012
http://www.infowars.com/only-the-nuclea ... hief-says/

Israeli leaders have concluded that conventional air strikes would be insufficient in curbing Iran’s nuclear program, leaving only a deployment of either tactical nuclear weapons or ground forces, according to a report in the British Sunday Times.
Western “defense experts” quoted by the report pointed at the Iranian Fordo facility, which is located deep underground near the city of Qom, as a site that was immune to conventional air strikes.
“The only way to finish off Iran’s nuclear program is by using the nuclear option,” said IDF Chief of General Staff Dan Halutz, the only named source quoted by the report. “But I hope Bibi [Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu] is not mad enough to think about it.”
Eric

President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby johann » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Eric wrote: Mr. Levikoff is always seen by me as a whack job, in a good way just like I thought Mr. Einstein was.

But Eric - I don't recall that he said anything about "a good way" when discussing you. Sadly, I'm now secure in my certainty that you're no Einstein. :(

For the record - a dismal update on imprints of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I make no claims of accuracy or error.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempora ... rs_of_Zion

Johann
johann

Postby Eric » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 pm

johann wrote:
Eric wrote: Mr. Levikoff is always seen by me as a whack job, in a good way just like I thought Mr. Einstein was.

But Eric - I don't recall that he said anything about "a good way" when discussing you. Sadly, I'm now secure in my certainty that you're no Einstein. :(

For the record - a dismal update on imprints of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I make no claims of accuracy or error.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempora ... rs_of_Zion

Johann

My views are right wing he is correct on that. But it is the Liberalism that is a mental disorder.
I take stand on a liberal straw man, and have a word against left-wing tenets (like so called by them "economic and social justice"),

I don't like where our country is as a constitutional republic.
Eric

President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Previous

Return to Books & Reviews