Sharia Law For Non-Muslims

Discussion and reviews of books and other items of interest to our members.

Re: Sharia Law For Non-Muslims

Postby JFHickey » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Eric wrote:
JFHickey wrote:
Eric wrote:You attack on my view of Muslims is wrong. There is no racism in my post. There is an attempt for you to enter it.
The book by the way did you read it? You may be surprised that it is very balanced and non discriminating.

Islam is closer to Judaism then Christianity in the views of Jewish orthodoxy. Many of the ruling in the Sharia law are close to Jewish Rabbinical rulings.

In Lebanon is a good example what Islamism did to it. There are other examples as well.

The truth in Muslim view is this.

There is no sovereign country - all the Earth, land belongs to Allah. This is the sovereign country that is submits to Allah.
The goal is to have all the world to submit to Allah.
Some very strong political forces in the world ride this wave.

I wasn't commenting on the book. I was commenting on your insidious, false statement that "Each and every demand that Muslims make is based on the idea of implementing Sharia law in America." This statement implies that a Muslim asking, for instance, for accommodation for prayer at work is trying to subvert our way of life. In reality, everyone has the legal right to ask for reasonable accommodation for their religious practices without being accused of treasonous motives.

I certainly can see that in many parts of the world there are violent political movements using Islam as a rationale for violence. But that doesn't make it any less insidious and false for you to smear the motives of all Muslims in America.

Not that easy, you are not fulling us.

First of all, 90% of violence in the world is in Islamic countries or have Islamist involved in them.
Second you accused me of saying "Each and every demand that Muslims make is based on the idea of implementing Sharia law in America."

I went back to my post I don't see this statement by me?

Isn't real Islamist will is the following?

There is no sovereign country - all the Earth, land belongs to Allah. This is the sovereign country that is submits to Allah.
The goal is to have all the world to submit to Allah.

The last but not the least is that there are a lot of independent news providers that money cant buy, they report from Islamic world and we know and we see what is going on.

ANd again, the book that I mentioned is what is it trying to answer

by Bill Warner
Islam's Sharia law is based on entirely different principles than our laws. This book answers the questions: What does Sharia law mean for the citizens of this state? What are the long-term effects of granting Muslims the right to be ruled by Sharia, instead of our laws? Each and every demand that Muslims make is based on the idea of implementing Sharia law in America. Should we allow any Sharia at all? Why? Why not?

This is from the publisher, It on the paper cover of the book.
http://www.amazon.com/Sharia-Law-Non-Mu ... 0979579481

Dr. Warner founded the Center for the Study of Political Islam (CSPI) and is its director. He has produced a dozen books, including a Koran, a biography of Mohammed and a summary of the political traditions of Mohammed. He also developed the first self-study course on Political Islam.

I am glad you do not agree that "Each and every demand that Muslims make is based on the idea of implementing Sharia law in America." It would be a stupid thing to agree with, and perhaps you should not be promoting a book that affirms such a statement.

JF Hickey
JFHickey

Postby johann » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 am

I don't think Eric is trying to promote the book. I think he's just trying to scare us a little.

Eric's a good guy. I like him -- I always have, but he has an irritating (to me) tendency to grab the latest sensationalist tabloid (Debka) story, or low-rent fearmongering/fanatical book and "put it out there" hoping we'll all be goggle-eyed with this "new danger" or "startling revelation." Ooooooh - me scared!

One of his favourite fright-topics (I think) is "Islamization" and he's posted previous articles here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6588&p=51953&hilit=Islamization#p51953

and here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8412&p=62859&hilit=islamization#p62859

As I've said before, some of these documents are prone to misuse and hate-speech. I don't like to see documents with that potential here.

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 am

I'll not take back my comments about Shari'a and known cases of brutality -- but I have to admit Shari'a is not alone in barbarity. Here's a little snippet about what some Christians did to other Christians in England:

"288 Protestants were burned at the stake between 1555 and 1558 for refusing to recant..."

Yes I know it was almost 500 years ago. I don't care, either - but no reflection on today's faithful...

Johann
johann

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 am

johann wrote:I'll not take back my comments about Shari'a and known cases of brutality -- but I have to admit Shari'a is not alone in barbarity. Here's a little snippet about what some Christians did to other Christians in England:

"288 Protestants were burned at the stake between 1555 and 1558 for refusing to recant..."

Yes I know it was almost 500 years ago. I don't care, either - but no reflection on today's faithful...

Johann

Do you know that the Pope behind this barbaric action is a member of the Roman Cult?
This is not a conspiracy theory.
The Roman Cult, also known as the Roman Catholic Cult of the Vatican was first officially founded in 1057 by chief pagan high priest of the cult of Magna Mater (Cybele) known as Gregory VII. The Great Mother Queen of Heaven.
The Roman Cult has never been the legitimate leadership of the Catholic Church. However, through a relentless campaign to seize and consolidate its power, this relatively small band of individuals now controls the destiny of over one billion good, Christian and ethical Catholics, who remained tricked into believing the legitimacy of the Roman Cult.
A brutal and bloody cult -- involving child sacrifice, burning people alive (since 11th Century CE), demonic worship and absolute celibacy of its lowest priests -- its epicenter for such evil being the giant Phrygianum atop Vatican Hill since the 2nd Century BCE.
Since the 1st Century BCE, its high priest -- a hereditary position controlled by a handful of ancient families -- claimed the ancient pre-Republic title of Pontifex Maximus after the Roman Emperors assumed themselves as high priest of the state cult of Magna Mater (Cybele).
Jealously guarding their pagan heritage and right to sacrifice people to their demon gods, the priestly families were banished from Rome more than once along with the closure of the Vatican temple.
However, during the tumultuous periods in Roman history after the collapse of Rome as the center of the Empire, the pagan high priests assumed the role as community leaders in Rome and during more than one period, openly returned to their pagan practices of child sacrifice, cannibalism and demonic worship as late as 590 to 752, 847 to 872 and even as late as 896 1057.
Eric

"The best social program is a good job,"
President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby SteveFoerster » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Citation needed.
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

Re: Here's your citation, Steve...

Postby johann » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Look no further, Steve. I'm pretty sure this NONSENSE is lifted verbatim from what appears to be an anti-Catholic hate-site. Here's every very nasty word, just as Eric posted it: http://one-evil.org/entities_organizati ... n_cult.htm

All NONSENSE aside, there was indeed a Great Mother Cult - of Anatolian Origin -- later adapted by Greeks and pre-Christian Romans. You can read something slightly less incendiary about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele

Johann
johann

Re: Here's your citation, Steve...

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:40 pm

johann wrote:Look no further, Steve. I'm pretty sure this NONSENSE is lifted verbatim from what appears to be an anti-Catholic hate-site. Here's every very nasty word, just as Eric posted it:
http://one-evil.org/entities_organizati ... n_cult.htm

All NONSENSE aside, there was indeed a Great Mother Cult - of Anatolian Origin -- later adapted by Greeks and pre-Christian Romans. You can read about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele

Johann someone with your level of IQ would picked up that this site is not Anti-Catholic but Anti-Evil.
I'm well aware that in this time and age a lot of effort is made to rewrite the rewritten history.

This site can be used as education tool, for some.
Its anti Evil.

Burning people in ovens like Natzis did is Evil. Burning "Heretics" and robbing them to build cathedrals is evil.

http://www.chick.com/catalog/books/0191.asp
The Secret History of the Jesuits

Author: Edmond Paris
ISBN: 9780937958100

Secrets the Jesuits don't want Christians to know

Out of Europe, a voice is heard from the secular world that documents historically the same information told by ex-priests. The author exposes the Vatican's involvement in world politics, intrigues, and the fomenting of wars throughout history. It appears, beyond any doubt, that the Roman Catholic institution is not a Christian church and never was. The poor Roman Catholic people have been betrayed by her and are facing spiritual disaster. Paris shows that Rome is responsible for the two great world wars.

Author Edmond Paris explains why he wrote this book...

"The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the start of the two world wars -- a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict."

"In fact, the part they took in those tragic events has hardly been mentioned until the present time, except by apologists eager to disguise it. It is with the aim of rectifying this and establishing the true facts that we present in this and other books the political activity of the Vatican during the contemporary -- activity which mutually concerns the Jesuits."

"This study is based on irrefutable archive documents, publications from well-known political personalities, diplomats, ambassadors and eminent writers, most of whom are Catholics, even attested by the imprimatur."
Eric

President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby johann » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 pm

There you go with the Nazis again, Eric. Not a suitable distraction. Stop it!

No, dammit! The site and your quotes are not a "public service announcement." It's a hate-site. It claims, among other things ,

(1) Millions of Catholic faithful are controlled by evil puppet-masters who really "run" their Church.

(2) The evil beings said to "run" the Church are supposedly responsible for the Nazis' burning of Jews at Buchenwald, Treblinka etc. and derived the practice from equally evil ancestors mentioned in the Bible - Moloch and the burning of children etc.

Never thought I'd find haters on this forum - and certainly not one who is Jewish. That (for me) is a first! I don't need to keep company with haters... maybe I should take a holiday...

Yes, I think I might. Right after I publish my piece on the ancient Greek conspirators who transplanted the Twelve Tribes of Israel into North America. The Twelve Tribes were then re-named Cherokee, Blackfoot (a.k.a. Shvartsfuss :) ) Apache, Mandan, etc. These last, (Mandan) were also known as the Morgans, because many had blue eyes, and early explorers noted they spoke excellent Welsh, along with Hebrew and their own language.

You see? I can be equally ridiculous and silly -- but at least there's nothing hateful or malicious...

Johann
johann

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:14 pm

johann wrote:There you go with the Nazis again, Eric. Not a suitable distraction. Stop it!

No, dammit! The site and your quotes are not a "public service announcement." It's a hate-site. It claims, among other things ,

(1) Millions of Catholic faithful are controlled by evil puppet-masters who really "run" their Church.

(2) The evil beings said to "run" the Church are supposedly responsible for the Nazis' burning of Jews at Buchenwald, Treblinka etc. and derived the practice from equally evil ancestors mentioned in the Bible - Moloch and the burning of children etc.

Never thought I'd find haters on this forum - and certainly not one who is Jewish. That (for me) is a first! I don't need to keep company with haters... maybe I should take a holiday...

Yes, I think I might. Right after I publish my piece on the ancient Greek conspirators who transplanted the Twelve Tribes of Israel into North America. The Twelve Tribes were then re-named Cherokee, Blackfoot (a.k.a. Shvartsfuss :) ) Apache, Mandan, etc. These last, (Mandan) were also known as the Morgans, because many had blue eyes, and early explorers noted they spoke excellent Welsh, along with Hebrew and their own language.

You see? I can be equally ridiculous and silly -- but at least there's nothing hateful or malicious...

Johann

Johann, This issue is not a joke for me.
My last name on one side of the family is Toledano. It originated in Toledo Spain, were RCC robbed us and expelled us , i.e my fameli. NOw at that time it wasn't RCC but the Roman Cult leading it.

Didn't Nazis took over Germany and Austria, Italy?
How many initially were there? Thousands of leadership? They controlled huge , then's of millions of people in their countries when they took over.

Why do you think its so far fetched for Roman Cult to want to take control over RCC?

REad the book I just posted link to. Do your own research don't listen to me.
Eric

President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby johann » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Eric wrote:Johann, This issue is not a joke for me.

The saddest part, Eric, is that you are actually willing to believe the hateful stuff on the website you discovered.

Eric wrote:My last name on one side of the family is Toledano. It originated in Toledo Spain, were RCC robbed us and expelled us , i.e my fameli.

A great injustice, Eric. Yes, the many terrible misdeeds against Jews in Catholic Spain are well-documented.

Eric wrote:NOw at that time it wasn't RCC but the Roman Cult leading it.

Johann: (Shakes head.) "Believe what you want."

Eric wrote:Didn't Nazis took over Germany and Austria, Italy?
How many initially were there? Thousands of leadership? ...

Certainly, large military forces. As many leaders of various ranks as you'd expect such an army to have. No more, no less.

Eric wrote:Why do you think its so far fetched for Roman Cult to want to take control over RCC?

if you have to ask --- then I think you have very severe problems. Hate-sites will exacerbate, not solve them.

This is hate-literature, plain and simple. I want no part of it. Mommy says I can't play with you any more, Eric! :(

Johann
johann

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 pm

In my book its OK to hate evil.
But I respect your point of vew. Hate doesn't help it feeds the evil.
Christianity teaches to Love.

So out of Love Catholics this is posted.
Eric

President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby Asma50 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence. (Sahih Bukhari,
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 667)

http://islamicsharing.com
Asma50

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:37 pm

islam of bin laden not islam of prophet muhammad pbuh is what worries me.
The fractions fight and kill among them selves more so to infidels.
All it takes is Islamist leadership that interprets Islam differently.

Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

It should be clear that this verse commands Muslims to wage war on all who they think are non-Muslims around them.

"The ideology of jihad was formulated by Muslim theologians from the eighth century onward. It separates humanity into two hostile blocks — the community of Muslims, and the infidels. According to this ideology, Allah commands the Muslims to conquer the whole world in order to apply Koranic laws. Hence, they have to wage a perpetual war against the infidels who refuse to submit.

Bukhari:V4B52N63 “A man whose face was covered with an iron mask came to the Prophet and said, ‘Allah’s Apostle! Shall I fight or embrace Islam first?’ The Prophet said, ‘Embrace Islam first and then fight.’ So he embraced Islam, and was martyred. Allah’s Apostle said, ‘A Little work, but a great reward.’”
Bukhari:V4B53N386 “Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah alone or pay us the Jizyah tribute tax in submission. Our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says: ‘Whoever amongst us is killed as a martyr shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever survives shall become your master.’”
Muslim:C34B20N4668 “The Messenger said: ‘Anybody who equips a warrior going to fight in the Way of Allah is like one who actually fights. And anybody who looks after his family in his absence is also like one who actually fights.”
Qur’an:9:38 “Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in Allah’s Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place.”
Eric

President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Previous

Return to Books & Reviews