degree.com

Discussions concerning earning credit by CLEP, DANTES, GRE, and other tests.

degree.com

Postby FWD » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:44 am

http://www.degree.com/new/index.html

Another site that might be helpful to anyone taking exams.
FWD

Postby John Bear » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:47 am

Quite remarkably, this site, for many years owned and run by the notorious Sheila Danzig (associated with St. Regis and other fakes), is now operated by James Mayer on the island of Vanuatu, the same person who now also owns Degree.net. He glommed onto Degree.net when previous owner, Ten Speed Press, fell asleep at the switch. Wonder if he also caught Sheila napping?
John Bear

Postby Hungry Ghost » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:29 pm

John Bear wrote:Quite remarkably, this site, for many years owned and run by the notorious Sheila Danzig (associated with St. Regis and other fakes), is now operated by James Mayer on the island of Vanuatu, the same person who now also owns Degree.net. He glommed onto Degree.net when previous owner, Ten Speed Press, fell asleep at the switch. Wonder if he also caught Sheila napping?

Is it possible that 'James Mayer' is Sheila?

Whatever the truth of that, I think that it's unlikely that Mayer has ever set foot in Vanuatu. He probably just used one of those off-shore registration companies to register his sites in that off-shore address of convenience.
Hungry Ghost

Yikes!

Postby FWD » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:18 pm

Dr Bear
Quite remarkably, this site.....

Oops! My mistake then. Thanks for mentioning that!! I remember that stuff somewhat but didn't remember the website address.

They only recommend RA schools and the testing advice seems sensible but like Degree.net I don't know what to make of this now.
FWD

Click,Click....

Postby FWD » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:31 pm

:shock:

http://www.degree.com/articles/3-year-indian-degree.html

Well what do you know!! A few clicks at the testing site led to this site.
FWD

Postby naig » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:19 am

John Bear wrote:Quite remarkably, this site, for many years owned and run by the notorious Sheila Danzig (associated with St. Regis and other fakes), is now operated by James Mayer on the island of Vanuatu, the same person who now also owns Degree.net. He glommed onto Degree.net when previous owner, Ten Speed Press, fell asleep at the switch. Wonder if he also caught Sheila napping?

Sheila has either grown balls, or James has grown boobs :D
Naig PhD
naig

Re: Click,Click....

Postby samiam » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:41 pm

FWD wrote::shock:

http://www.degree.com/articles/3-year-indian-degree.html

Well what do you know!! A few clicks at the testing site led to this site.

She managed to get that articile on an aila website. When it was found that she was incorrect the article was promptly removed..... silly lawyers...
samiam

Vanuatu base

Postby kakaretso » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:11 am

As I mentioned in another posting, an Australian academic wrote to the self acclaimed Vanuatu resident gentleman asking to meet him in Port Vila. No reply.The same academic has however written to the Minsiter of Education in Vanuatu and never had any reply either.
kakaretso

Re: degree.com

Postby vistacollege1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 am

I think the concept of online education education needs to be established that it is real nice way of education
vistacollege1

Re: degree.com

Postby Anthony Pina » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 pm

VistaCollege1 has been spamming on Degreeinfo as well.
Anthony PiƱa, Ed.D.
Dean of Online Studies
Anthony Pina

Return to Credit by Examination