Hello!!! Hello!!!! Anyone here? Hello!!

Discussions concerning earning credit by CLEP, DANTES, GRE, and other tests.

Hello!!! Hello!!!! Anyone here? Hello!!

Postby FWD » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:04 pm

Gee I was hoping this forum would be much more active. Portfolio testing also seems to not generate much interest. Kind of too bad. A great way to earn credit.
FWD

Postby Brandon » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:06 pm

I agree, I hope to generate lots of credits if ever I am in a position to take the GRE. Great idea. I don't know why this spot isn't more active.
Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour.

- 1 Peter 5:8

Bernie 2016

Support the Pregnant Women Support Act!
Brandon

Postby FWD » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:22 pm

Testing (CLEP & DANTES) and portfolio assessment were my favorite ways to earn credit. I doubt I would have taken DL beyond an AA degree if it weren't for those options.

I didn't take GRE as they discontinued the only one I was interested in at the time. Good luck when you do take it!
FWD

Postby PeteDude » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:50 pm

Chiming in.

After reading and lurking at various degree forums including this one, finally took the plunge. Read for and took two CLEPs last week and passed (Management and Marketing).

Hoping to get through the DANTES Supervision this week.
Wherever you go, there you are
PeteDude

Postby nkypastor » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:11 pm

I refer you to my earlier experience with the GRE...perhaps that is why I don't try to "test" my way with credits.

Besides, I am the type of learner who does better when I get to view the lectures, do the assignments, take notes, etc. I guess it's just my personal learning style.
nkypastor

Return to Credit by Examination