Teamwork Christian University

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Teamwork Christian University

Postby Lionel » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 pm

It is interesting to note that accreditation has become an issue regarding the above institute. There are different views regarding this issue of which I read. I speaking from experience have studied theology personally; accredited and unaccredited I.e not recognised by DOE. Both institutions were pragmatic; informative; theologically sound and emperical research was very christocentric. The criteria used to rate the infallible Word of God and to test it's quality is yet to be sought after. In the ministry of Christ the mandate was to save the world from sin, whether this was endorsed or authorised by Herod was not the concern. God in His sovereignity had to fulfill His plan. Entering heaven has really nothing to do with accreditation but God's will. However Teamwork basis it's authority upon the laws of the state of Virginia regarding exemption, and criteria for acceptance by DOE should be proposed or even enquired in order to settle the imbalance. I guess Teamworks management would decide if necessary.
Lionel

Re: Teamwork Christian University

Postby johann » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh, St. Levicoff -- please descend from thy Rig-on-High and give this poster the benefit of thy Heavenly Flamethrower! :)

We've had this school before. Despite protests that it was a different school, it was discovered that Teamwork and Team Impact U. were pretty much the same - or at least under the same ownership. One or both of them claimed BOGUS accreditation at the time. Dr. Steve Levicoff straightened 'em out quite smartly!

I think the best posting back then was Nosborne's:

Cheerleading for crash-test dummies? "Rah-rah-OUCH! Rah-rah-OUCH! Team impact U ain't no SLOUCH!" :roll:

It is difficult -- no, impossible to take either school seriously - if, in fact, there are two - even for an instant...so I won't.

Johann

Here's the original read: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7755&p=60096&hilit=Teamwork#p60096
johann

Postby nosborne48 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 pm

:lol:
Una cosa mala nunca muere.
nosborne48

Postby Jimmy » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 am

Lionel, if your grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling are examples of Teamwork scholarship, the school has a lot to be desired.
Jimmy

The Hunger Site
Jimmy

Re: Now a Canadian MILL!

Postby johann » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:23 pm

The Team Impact (ouch!) arm has stretched into Canada at http://www.ticu.ca.

From the web-page:

TICU
P.O.Box 161
Tillsonburg
Ontario
N4G4H5

Email: admin@ticu.ca

Tel: 226 268 3882

Dunno whether to send 'em a note myself, have the Ministry of Colleges and Universities do it, have AUCC do it, or pray for the wrath of St. Levicoff or the Blessed Rich Douglas to descend on 'em!

Thats TWO - count 'em, TWO ecclesia-mills that have set up shop in Canada recently. The other one was the Missouri-thingy that has been in BC NB and now PE, headed by a guy named Mitch King... oh yeah, "Bible University", Missouri, Canada and Pakistan! MORON - I mean more on him, here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8936&p=66504&hilit=Mitch+king#p66504

Two degree mills, religious or otherwise, are two too many in this great land.

Johann
johann

Re: Lonel and johnwhite2003. Amazing simianity - er, similarity!

Postby johann » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Examining Lionel's uh...groundbreaking grammar and style, I couldn't help noticing similarities to these words from johnwhite2003 in the Team Impact thread:

religious degree doesnt really need government endorsement since it is spiritual and not secular except if it is secular theology. But if it is that based on ministry alone then teamwork degree is good but they should let people know what their accrediation and registration status is . so that they do not deceive or waste the time of people who truly need a gopvernment accreditted degree. and moreover this degree mills should improve the quality of their education and get qualified personel who are true graduates not the like of rose stephen or steve porter who have nothing to show that they are qualified to run a university. Team work should wake up with the great awakening because may people are becoming aware of accreditation and if thier school is not purely accreditted then they will begin loose students .I know a doctorate Graduate from team work who can not even speak good english let alone construct a good sentence then it gets me wondering how he manged to graduate.but other graduates of team work i have seen are sound educaed and well informed. (Emphasis mine - Johann)

I think the "religious-unaccred" field, both "fer" and "agin," offers a natural attraction for bellicose quasi-illiterates. Then again, so do trailer parks and honky-tonks. Without these three things, what fun would I ever get :)

Johann
johann

Re: Lonel and johnwhite2003. Amazing simianity - er, similarity!

Postby johann » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 pm

johann wrote:I think the "religious-unaccred" field, both "fer" and "agin," offers a natural attraction for bellicose quasi-illiterates.

Such as myself, I meant to add... :)

Johann
johann

Postby godspeed » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:59 am

The dean of this organization is Dr. Jeff Van Wyk.
He purportedly resides in SA and is Sr. Pastor of Joy Ministeries.
The schools popping up are under the "cover" of Team Impact University.
Currently a couple students are having issues obtaining degrees from one
of the schools under the covering . Promises are being made but no solid results
Legal action is recommended as
some states and provinces require that any school operating must be registered
in their state.
godspeed

Postby ErrolG » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Closure. Team Impact, Team Impact Christian University, Joy Ministries and 39 others have been declared "bogus colleges" by the South African Dept of Higher Education,
http://sharepoint2013.dhet.gov.za/Regis ... 0%2015.pdf

Errol
ErrolG

Postby Oregon » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:36 pm

The South African authorities are frigging idiots. They've got that notorious degree mill the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants listed. That would be amongst the largest and well respected accounting groups in the world based out of the UK. Idiots.
Oregon

Return to Unaccredited Programs