Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Postby uh-huh » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:47 am

"We" being, of course, people that can actually speak, read, and write English properly. I've noticed a lot of malapropisms coming from Turnoi/Schmidt/O'Shei over the years. And one is supposed to take what he writes seriously? :? :lol:
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 am

Uh huh, he is not a native speaker mate. Yet he proclaims himself an expert on ESL teaching. Reason he can't teach in China is he is not from one of the big five countries...in China, everyone thinks estonia a poor poky hole of a place that is only famous for skype, lol
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB"
By:Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi
Date: 2 March 2014
In Response To: Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB" (Ever)

Correct. But this is not to be confused with trolls that tray to dominate a board, and board mods need to take a balanced view and look to it that the general quality of a board is not messed up by posts that come from trolls or other low-lives with a hidden agenda. I want to see this board kept at a level that it is tight now. Had you been here before 2007, then it was much worse, and it has taken a bit of efforts to make this board what it is right now - a relatively open environment where everyone can post his/her opinions. To my knowledge, this is the only board where you will find a healthy mix of entertainment, deeper reflection on issues related to ESL and teaching, cultural, social and ethical topics in addition to more practical things of a teacher's life like salary etc. I would not spend and my time and energy somewhere else as all the other boards look like a business arena where everyone markets him/herself.

Surely a boards value should be based on more than just one contributor. No individual or small group of individuals can claim to have the right to be judge, jury and executioner on all things esl on that board or any other for that matter!

Here Turnoi goes again. What he actually means, is that all who oppose him and his bully boys are trolls. He has answered a poster called 'Ever' Well he won't be a for-ever poster if he comes out with more impudence like that (at the bottom) In fact he probably hasn't been allowed to go any further with that unhealthy train of thought. I mean it beggars belief, Turnoi and his gang spend more time talking about sex with students than anything else.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:23 pm

I read the exact same post and this part caught my eye:

I want to see this board kept at a level that it is tight now. Had you been here before 2007, then it was much worse, and it has taken a bit of efforts to make this board what it is right now - a relatively open environment where everyone can post his/her opinions.

Oh, this is so funny. I bet he was sitting at his keyboard typing this with a dumb-ass grin on his face. Is he serious? Sure you can voice your opinion. As long as it matches Turnoi/O'Shei's or Silverboy's. If not, you are out of there! And of course he wants to keep the board as it is right now. He has all the power to control and manipulate it. And that's just the way he likes it.
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:06 am

Boxiang and uh-huh you are right. You can post your opinions as long as you don't disagree that a teacher shouldn't be having sex with his female students, or that you admire China or the Chinese in even the most miniscule of ways. Any praise of China, or the chinese, or telling them that a teacher shouldn't have sex with his/her students, will see you edited out or your posts not going through.

Yes, a real transparent board....not! :roll: :lol: :oops: :shock: :evil: :twisted: :|
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Re: Silverboy would stop short of killing the Chinese

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB"
By:Silverboy
Date: 4 March 2014
In Response To: Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB" (cunning linguist)

To insinuate that I have a "pathological hatred" of another race, the Chinese in this case, is wrong I feel. I would say I really don't like how Chinese people think and behave: I find the "culture" to be extremely hollow and superficial.

I said in another post for example that I've never ripped off foreigners in China, or exploited Chinese people, and although I don't like Chinese women anymore, I did not ask any of them for money or try to cheat them. The "pretend conservatism" of Chinese women and their hypocrisy and greed is what really annoys me. If I had an intense hatred of them there are many bad things I could have done to them by now if I wanted to, but I did not, and will not. However I know certain foreigners in China who have done awful things to other foreigners and also Chinese people ( cheat, fraud, exploitation ) I have said once before that Chinese and other Asian women should be prevented from having too many children, I stand by that statement. To overpopulate and breed like rabbits is irresponsible, I don't see anything hateful about wanting to prevent it.

A person with a pathological hatred of a certain race would advocate that race be killed, and they would justify to themselves that genocide, violence and terrorism is acceptable to use against that race.

I do not advocate violence against any race, bombing buildings, or killing some people who are just trying to buy train tickets. I want to make that perfectly clea
r.

Phew, that's a relief Silverboy has assured us that he doesn't actually agree with exterminating the Chinese. Now, the reason he hates the Chinese is that Chinese women find him obnoxious. Ten years he was looking for a wife in China..I mean, why did he have to resort to China to try and find a wife? I suggest his own Australian women just didn't want to know him. He had a Thai wife- she got shot of him with some alacrity when she found out what a loser he was and is. You have to be a loser when your best friend is a virtual fraud by the name of.....of...well choose; is it Schmidt, is it Turnoi, or is it O'Shei?
boxiangjiaopi

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Share This Profile
This profile was last updated on 1/10/13 and contains information from public web pages.
Is this you? Claim your profile.

Dr. Turnoi Turjakuunnen
Wrong Dr. Turnoi Turjakuunnen?
English Teacher Training Program
ESL Teachers Board
Delaware Drive Tongwell
Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes MK15 8BA
United Kingdom
Company Description: View and post ESL jobs and ESL resumes, free. Free board where ESL teachers post their resume and where ESL schools in Asia, Europe, America, Latin America,... more

Now , I would say that this not only proves Turnoi is a mod on esltb but actually owns it, lock stock and barrel. What are the fish&chips like in Milton Keynes, Schmidt?
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Turnoi-Turjak ... 1491919695
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 am

Interesting and informative post "box". I would agree with you that this is good, solid proof about Schmidt/Turnoi/O'Shei's interests in ESLteachersboard. Hmmmmm . . .
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:46 am

Indeed, I bet he won't dare refute this on esltb though, notice he will start a thread up on esltb whinging about us as mud slingers and troublemakers when he likes to, but when there is some real dirt on him and this is REAL dirt, he will simply ignore it or if it does get brought up trot out his usual line about crocodiles and some other such inane nonsense. He thinks he is funny, but he has actually ruined two of the regular posters on esltbs lives for the worse. Scratch that 1 regular poster, even Dragonized seems to have had enough of those boards.
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Here's Schmidt himself with a boy, and looking at the boy's nails, he does rather look like a lady boy.

We three or four are not just out to get this man (who looks like a bum) We passionately believe that him, esltb(which he owns) is misleading young FT's. He encourages them to fight the Chinese and it's system rather than trying to get along with them. We, as FT's, are not hired to cause conflict but to teach and try and make our stay in Chinese as harmonious as possible . I would agree that that often takes some work. But it is not our job to try and change them. In some ways I believe they are freer than we are in the West. Generally speaking you are less likely to get your head kicked in in Beijing than London, and that's a fact.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:33 am

That is Schmidt (if that is indeed his real surname) with what looks like a younger boy.

Never any picture of him with nice asian women is there? Funny that.
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby uh-huh » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:53 am

So it seems there is a very good possibility that Schmidt/Turnoi/O'Shei likes to, shall we say, "play for the other team" - - or maybe even play for both teams? But with a mug like his, he probably has to wine and dine and pay his dates regardless of their gender! His alter ego, O'Shei, not so long ago, when they were in the midst of yet another sex-based thread over there, said he has dabbled in sodomy. "Why let the gays have all the fun?" I believe he posted. So with this picture and that comment, is this Turnoi's "coming out"?

Re: missionaries on campus
By:John O'Shei
Date: 22 February 2014
In Response To: Re: missionaries on campus (ZhengJulyHoo)

The vast majority of Westerners consider homosexuality to be anything on a scale of an absolutely vile abomination against God and nature to something that is just a filthy low sexual perversion all the way to something considered 'gross' and finally rounding down the scale to those who say "do what you want" but, in fact, would not want it in their own house and definitely NOT want their children doing it. At the very least 'something weird'. This is about 80% of people in the Western countries. Somewhere on that scale. Only about 10% are so stupid they just believe its a 'kind of gender' (genetic fluke). the other 10% are people like you who only pretend it's normal because it gives you a squealing sick thrill inside to know it hurts Christians and 'conservatives' and you really get off on that.
You know I'm about right about this too.
Hmm?

You consider homosexuality to be wrong on the basis that sodomy is a sin?

I'm straight, yet have partaken in sodomy a few times. I don't think it's wrong, I think it's fun. After all, why should gay people have all the fun?

You really fear two people of the same gender loving each other in a romantic way? I don't fear people loving each other, I fear people hating each other.

And you really think that most western people are against homosexuality? This charts suggests otherwise:
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:37 am

An excellent post, uh-huh. Quite honestly, our Unholy Trinity, Schmidt, O'Shei and Turnoi, three-in-one, will shag anything that moves- or could move when concious. You can see quite clearly he's beefing that boy. And yes with a turd of a face like that he will have to part with some of ESLTB's ill-gotten gains. His post that you included really shows how depraved the man is. However, he should be allowed to say those things; and other posters on that site should be able to agree on disagree with him, without being edited out...but this doesn't happen. As it is because of the censorship in favour of 'The Trinity' is why we exist on Degree Discussions, an open forum.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:06 pm

I agree with what you say. I don't care what message board it is, everyone should at least have their say. I know one has to have thick skin on some of them, but damn! That nasty eslteachersboard goes above and beyond civil discourse. I guess Schmidt/Turnoi/O'Shei and Silverdog . . . er, boy . . . don't get the irony of their posts. They claim they are there to "help" and to "discuss" issues in the world of ESL, but they will beat down anyone, whether it be long timers such as San Migs, or any newbie who doesn't prostrate him or herself at their feet immediately. I've only posted a couple of times there, but it's clear they don't want to debate both sides of any issue. They just want everyone to know that THEIR opinions (set forth as "facts") are the only ones that matter. And that's why they are simply a joke amongst ESL and the internet.
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: Leader Education International Co., Ltd
By:John O'Shei
Date: 8 March 2014
In Response To: Re: Leader Education International Co., Ltd (Leader Education)

ATTENTION A[edited]!

Is this really necessary to slander my company? here is A[edited] worte to us in his last email for the online teaching job:

Evan:

I find some problems with the contract.

Since this is an online position, we can do this without a contract.

I will teach your students on a weekly basis.

Pay me each week by paypal in advance.

A[edited]

Why don't you tell everybody the turth instead of slander my company to cheer up your pathetic life? Nothing can be accomplished without norms or standards.

You want to do this job in your way, you'd better be your own boss! You should to see a doctor and come back to worte here again when you are fully recovered from senile dementia. Then you probably figure out what the work visa and airport pick up for a online position.

What's worse, you have to reply your own post in different names.

We want a full written apology from you, otherwise we will sue you!

May God forgive you!

So, you've proven yourself to be a typical Chinglish speaking training centre boss that uses legal threats like that to intimidate people. No wonder that he is forced to use anonymous aliases to protect his identity, but still you continue to chase him. I think that this guy should call the Beijing Blacklist guys up and leave your corpse hanging from a tree somewhere, if you are going to bully people like that.

It also means, you obviously aren't a nice person to work for. Fair enough, you might be his boss rather than his friend, but the fact that you are incapable of using the English language correctly simply means that you are not in a fit position to employ a foreign English teacher.

Pretty legitimate looking evidence was given by the other guy, to suggest that you offer very shitty contracts. We've all seen many a contract here and that looked like it was written in a pretty standard format, with sub-standard terms.

Not so legitimate evidence was offered by yourself to suggest that he was slandering your company.

HOWEVER, if your evidence was genuine, you have put your foot in it by admitting that you employed a foreigner without a contract which as I understand, would be illegal according to Chinese work visa laws (A signed contract is usually required to obtain a residence permit, right?).

Nobody on this website has any reason to fear you nor respect you. What are you going to do, sue me? You wouldn't know where to look. But the Beijing Blacklist guys might.

Maybe he will give them a call. If I was you, I'd send your family into hiding... They are planning to post a little demonstration video soon, haha...

http://beijingblacklist.wordpress.com/videos/

Here's the latest from Turnoi. He is clearly threatening to do physical harm to the other poster's family; with the help of his cronies at the Beijing Blacklist. Well, it is not just him making these threats is it, but ESLTB as a whole which left these staggering threats in unedited. You will noticed that they haven't spared the editors' brackets on the other poor poster-not at all.
boxiangjiaopi

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs