Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:42 am

I have noticed, now that Turnoi has decided to lay off that website for awhile (although he is quick to poke his small little head in and give a quick jab at somebody from time to time), "John O'Shei" has simply disappeared! See, I was right! They were one and the same.

I suspected you were right about Schmidt and O'Shei being one and the same person, but now I can see clearly you were spot on. I imagine that Turnoi's fellow esltb administrators, have put pressure on him to pop the John O'Shei head in the cupboard for now- But he'll be dusted off and back on parade when they need him. There seems to be a young hopeful in the guise of Silverboy who'd like to take control of the swineheard. Silverboy is an idiot but I believe him to be a genuine poster- he's as thick as a plank and still does not realise that Turnoi Schmidt has his hand in the esltb revenue earned from advertising crap pretend schools. You may no agree with me entirely but sure we can agree that esltb is a pretty wicked money-grabbing (at any cost) company.
boxiangjiaopi

Expert Turnoi, never heard of Kǒng Qiū

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 pm

We have spoken to soon, he's back with vengeance criticising another poster for mentioning, Kǒng Qiū, whom he's never heard of, ("no such person existed")in spite of the fact that he's still waffling on about some translation work he's up to his eyeballs in- Chinese to German and French simultaneously hahaha. I have no idea if the criticised poster (who must have been livid) replied, because I suspect ESLTB would have edited out such a disagreeable submission. What's more esltb has rolled out John O'Shei again. But we have only two members of the swineherd left- Schmidt/O'Shei and Silverboy. I don't think the esltb administrators give a jot if they get any posters anyway- they can rely on in-house posts and write them themselves if necessary, to keep the search engines on side and the adverts for rubbish schools rolling in.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:46 am

Yes, I noticed that "O'Shei" returned right after Turnoi slunk over here to read the latest messages. See, he doesn't have to admit he reads this forum or Dave's ESL or any other site that is so opposite of eslteachersboard. He can just have his alter ego do it and comment instead. It's a win-win for him! :lol:
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Yes, I noticed that "O'Shei" returned right after Turnoi slunk over here to read the latest messages. See, he doesn't have to admit he reads this forum or Dave's ESL or any other site that is so opposite of eslteachersboard. He can just have his alter ego do it and comment instead. It's a win-win for him! :lol:

uh-huh

I'll say again, what I've said before- It could well be that Schmidt doesn't necessarily believe in a single viewpoint he puts forward; merely playing a part to keep the advertising revenue coming in on esltb. The fact that we and many others have sussed him out for a con artist, matters not. He has money-making rackets going on all over the Internet- he's probably not the fool we make him out to be. He knows very little Chinese but will poll to pieces a poster who inadvertently puts i and u the wrong way around(obvious typo). I remind all when he was saying 'cao ni ma' to other posters (charming) over and over again instead of 'cai ni ma' That wasn't a typing error. As for his Chinese learning software...well, very easy to get it together if you know a little Chinese person to help you steal some-body else's work. I believe other mods on that site (not just Sarah) are Asian. Sarah I believe joined esltb to improve her English. Her written English is not bad actually but her clipped accent leaves much to be desired.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Confusing myself now 'cao ni ma' is correct, but not for Turnoi. Sorry about that in the previous post.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Could it be that Turnoi/O'Shei was simply holding out for more money recently? He "announced" he was going to take a lengthy leave of absence to work on his project. Yet it was only mere days before he came roaring back to life (along with his alter-ego) to again start slapping posters and their opinions around. That esltb needs Turnoi as much as we need oxygen. They probably begged him to come back and started throwing a wad of cash at him!
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:49 am

Could it be that Turnoi/O'Shei was simply holding out for more money recently? He "announced" he was going to take a lengthy leave of absence to work on his project. Yet it was only mere days before he came roaring back to life (along with his alter-ego) to again start slapping posters and their opinions around. That esltb needs Turnoi as much as we need oxygen. They probably begged him to come back and started throwing a wad of cash at him!

You could be only too right. I understand that the admin side of the swineherd is quite mean with its cash though, and that head gilt Sarah, is a nasty penny-pinching piece of trollop(with a seriously bad accent) If Turnoi wanted a bigger slice of the ill-gotten gains, he would have had to have pulled the 'voluminous work to do' stunt. Probably whined that his money just wasn't good enough; having to lie through his back teeth all the time(not good for an honest man like wot he really is) and deal with the likes of Woodbine Willie, Curious and Darlington Sewage Worker- and pretend that he thinks oaf Silverboy is an all right sort of bloke.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Ha ha ha! I see there's a religious fundamentalist posting on esltb at the moment. He knows his stuff (twisted yes) but he's far too good for Turnoi/O'Shei. They are way out of their league in arguing ability...so won't be long before the mods edit him out. Now Cunning Linguist, the only properly qualified teacher left on the site, is able to argue well with that person; and has asked the mods not to delete his posts. I am afraid to say, that as he is besting Turnoi ,he will simple have to go. Of course it's not beyond belief that the mods themselves are writing said fundamentalist...but he'll still have to go.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Turnoi is getting beaten all over, he proclaims himself an expert on religion, and cannot take being challenged.

What is interesting is that for someone who only claims to be an anglican priest, he considers himself an expert on Islam and Confucianism and any other belief in the world. He must have a phd in comparative religion and anthropology for him to go on like he does :lol: :shock:

The thing is many are now waking up and smelling the shyte he is selling, and there isn't a shovel big enough to clear it all away :twisted: :mrgreen: :shock: :D :lol: :x :P
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt / turnoi / eslteachersboard.com

Postby Mr Underhill » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:50 pm

Turnoi aka Dr. Schmidt has contradicted himself on so many occasions on the website eslteachersboard.com that it's impossible for anyone with a shred of intelligence not to see that he is involved in some sort of deception
eslteachersboard.com and Dr. Schmidt should be given a wide berth by anybody seeking advice on ESL. The only things that can be found there are threats of violence, racism and bickering that wouldn't be out of place in a school yard!
Mr Underhill

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:47 am

WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB"
By:Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi
Date: 27 February 2014

This is an email I received from WW today:

Hello Turnoi-how are you these days?

Just to let you know that in a month's time or so 'The Alternative ESLTB' will be open for submissions. We will have no censorship on out site; so when the time comes, we will send you a link; in the hope that you too will contribute.

In Christian Love, Woodbine Willie.

Well, I sent a nasty reply and told him to fu..** himself and to pi...** off!

To quote another person who received the same email:

I wonder how many monkeys he can get to come to his website to throw bananas at him! hahaha!

Ha ha ha! I wonder what the witch-doctor looked like? The one in some African mud-house village, out of his mind on jungle juice who ordained Schmidt/Turnoi/O'Shei an Anglican bishop..cos there ain't no record of it in the church records. But, let's be understanding; witch doctors are busy and important men; so maybe he just forgot to inform Canterbury of the holy occasion. Said witch-doctor however was somewhat remiss for not informing Turnoi that he shouldn't f and blind to all God's children, and support sex with students (even male ones, Turnoi- likely to be told to leave China)

You are dead right Mr Underhill, him and his esltb have a lot to answer for; ill-advising FT's and making their lives difficult. And you are indeed right, there's corruption going on on that site.
boxiangjiaopi

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt / Turnoi

Postby Mr Underhill » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:49 am

Yes, not the kind of language one would expect from a man who claims to be an Anglican Bishop and to have more qualifications than the poor African suckers who have been scammed into taking his unaccredited courses have enjoyed hot meals. I actually posted a reply to Turnoi along those lines on eslteachersboard.com but of course the powers that be couldn't have their golden boy challenged in such a way and so it never appeared on the site.

If any evidence were needed of the kind of damage that listening to this man can do to a teacher then you need look no further than the likes of some of his 'disciples' who regularly post their bad luck stories on that site. Complaining about how they were and continue to be screwed over by the world in general. To most normal people that would indicate that perhaps a change in approach were necessary but these clowns just decide to give it another shot with their over aggressive and racist approach to their foreign employers only to find themselves kicked to the curb once again. Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Mr Underhill

Postby The_Baker » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:53 am

Good points in the above posts but I don't think it is fair to blame his unlucky in love disciples for their misfortune. The fish always rots from the head, or there is no such thing as bad students, but a bad teacher, or in this case mentor. And he (schmidt-or whatever his name is, and you can't be estonian and german muslim at the same time, not unless he has a double in a parallel universe) has done a lot of damage to a lot of folk who may otherwise have suceeded. He may be great guns as a man of the cloth, but he is certainly no counsellor or mentor, and his two proteges should look elsewhere. He also can't be that great a teacher as he has been booted out of China on so many occasions and flitted between that place and germany and kenya and the nepal and the US of A. Certainly a mysterious eagle alright..... :lol: :mrgreen:
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:36 pm

The thing is, is that Turnoi is not a man of the cloth; an Anglican Priest. Maybe a group of savages said he is- maybe some iffy correspondence course says he is...but he ain't. He could be Islamic who knows- with his behaviour and the way he speaks, it would be a bloody good way of getting Christianity a bad name. Some Fundamentalist Christian described his as The Anti-Christ..and that is spot on. Have you noticed whenever the mods(including himself) allow criticism to run on a bit, he uses tactics to open up a different thread, slagging off the criticiser. He quite often needs to bury a thread- get shot of it.

As for disciples..there doesn't appear to be many left. Turnoi himself writes O'Shei. Foxy was an extremely good poster, and along with CL, the only qualified teachers on that site. God knows how they offended him. I am sure they must have done.

If I were the mods on that site I would make cunning linguist the top boy. He has many interesting things to say in well-written submissions. I often disagree with him, but he appears upright and honest..AND he has pulling-power for a forum- people make a point of visiting that site to read his posts. Whereas, Turnoi is old, he's a heavy smoker and could drop dead at any time. But I suppose esltb can just write their own posts; they often do.
boxiangjiaopi

Esltb's little Aussie thug is back

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Re: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB"
By:Silverboy
Date: 1 March 2014
In Response To: WW wants to open up an "alternative ESL TB" (Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi)

lol, that's funny! Yes, throw those wankers over at DD some bananas and peanuts, that ought to keep those mother f..king c..ts happy!

Ha ha ha! 'Crocodile Dunderhead Silverboy' is back in action earning them Aussie brownie points from the fake doctor. I wanted to post this because it really shows the quality of that site.

Somebody please tell that Schmidt, that it's not 'the Only One and Real Turnoi)' but 'the one and only real Turnoi' We just do not say it like that.
boxiangjiaopi

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs