Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:00 am

Ha! Ha! ha!- I have heard of him, it's that 'Dragonized' Didn't he get slung out of China; only to appear in USA soup SCAM, and relying on food stamps and the help of an ageing parent whose basement he still sleeps in? However, from the lips of Turnoi/Schmidt himself I understand, he is now a respected USA bobby. Well, certainly if I were a fellow Chinaman I wouldn't like to meet him down a dark alley; there would be serious risk of meeting the wrong side of his truncheon. Funny how he seems to hate his own. No, this seedy-six lot, and the moderators (also made up of half-Chinese, at least the fat ugly one, Sarah; according to Turnoi again) conspire to convince all in spite of evidence to the contrary that Turnoi is not the infamous, Muhammad Wolfgang Schmidt....and everything is really do do with that fact. All Turnoi's little helpers should avoid to tell him their business-he must get drunk or something ,and spills the beans.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:42 am

IIRC he posted he was rummaging about for moth ridden clothing items in discount stores, but then got very heated when he had to deny it.

He has now flitted back to the home of the brave, land of the free (and what use is that without a job or girlfriend) it would seem :lol: :roll: :) :mrgreen:
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby uh-huh » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:31 am

I still find it amazing: 3 members (Turnoi/John O'Shei, Dragonized, and Silverboy) are discussing and dissing us continuously. There must be 20+ recent posts about this one topic (we goons and lowlifes here at DegreeDiscussion.com) between just the 3 of them - - all dated January 29. Once again, if the moderators are quoting about 10 hours for submitted messages to get read, approved and posted, I can't possibly see how they have that many postings between them. Oh wait: Moderator Turnoi/O'Shei can easily slide through any post that agrees with him - - even those that threaten physical violence and even death threats! Anything else may take a few hours of careful scrutiny! :lol:

What I find hilarious is about 10 comments dedicated to noodles and noodle shops. Way to rack up those web hit numbers boys!
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:13 am

Besides the forum they are all a bunch of no goods who have nothing meaningful in their lives. That is the only place where they can throw their toys out of the pram, and act like a dictator. Nowhere else either in real life or online will tolerate them. Turnoi has been flushed out of china, more times than a sewer rat out of a drainpipe.
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:05 am

Re: GW's on ESL websites.
By:Silverboy
Date: 29 January 2014
In Response To: Re: GW's on ESL websites. (John O’Shei)

It is good just to laugh at them. They are all imbeciles and liars, who would have been well and truly sued by now in a place like Australia.
The only thing that worries me is that two of the posters on that DD site are quite probably perpetrators of serious crimes. Turnoi probably knows for sure, but I have not been in contact with him about that recently. I am about 90 per cent sure one of the posters on there is involved in sinister activities, ie, the sexual abuse of boys 15 years of age and under.

Well lads, Turnoi's pigs are really getting worried and whenever they do Turnoi will bring out his nuclear bomb; that's to say, accuse other posters of being paedophiles; he(Schmidt) is prepared to use the ultimate untruth because it has worked for him in the past; and silenced a few good people. Well, Schmidt it won't work with us three; so please instruct that workshy bum Silverboy to present his evidence forthwith.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:52 pm

Turnoi probably knows for sure,

Yeahhhhh, right.
uh-huh

Proof that Turnoi/Schmidt is a conman

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:14 am

Re: GW's on ESL websites.
By:Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi
Date: 30 January 2014
In Response To: Re: GW's on ESL websites. (Yanguiweili)

I suspect you are one of those morons from degreediscussion. If you are, I will tell you we have driven them off this board, and that's good they have gone there, we don't want them here. None of us is interested to deal with these wankers any longer; at least I will not waste my time on them. There are other ways to give them what they deserve. You sound like an agent provocateur. I bet you are the Wanker yourself and want attention, but you won't be given any.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides, but I think you are handling this all wrong. The best thing you can do is take your team to that other forum and beat seven shades of crap out of them

Now, Turnoi is pretty stupid, he hasn't much intelligence, but he has an animal cunning which serves him just as well- so he is able to work out that 'Yanguiweili' is an agent provocateur- But he only suspects that that poster is 'Woodbine Willie' Wait a sec Mr Woodbine Willie is telling us all who he is as plain as the nose on your face! He says he's 'HeavySmokerWilly' and even somebody with schoolboy Chinese without the help of the tones would be able to clearly work that one out. Yet Turnoi tells us all he's fluent in Mandarin, both reading and writing. He flogs Chinese teaching software from his forum esltb. He most certainly is in collusion with the esltb administration at least. He is tricking Silverboy, Dragonized and the rest unless they too are con-men.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:42 am

Oh, that's rich! I personally don't know too much Chinese, but now that I see the "weili" ending of the name, I get it. And you're right - - someone who is allegedly fluent should have seen through this right away! Too funny.
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:54 am

Oh, that's rich! I personally don't know too much Chinese, but now that I see the "weili" ending of the name, I get it. And you're right - - someone who is allegedly fluent should have seen through this right away! Too funny

Yes well, Woodbine Willie hasn't been tricky at all 'weilie' is an accurate translation for willy or willie and yangui (gui for ghost is apt) means nothing else but heavy smoker (or addicted to/haunted by) '烟鬼Willie' is how a Chinese person would use hanzi to write the same. However, they must enter into pinyin first on the keyboard. Now Turnoi/Schmidt maintains he types in Chinese characters when he writes his Chinese software. The man is a total fraud. Willie knew he was lying through his teeth, and I see he has entered 3 posts under yanguiweili. His partner in crime Dragonized even replied to WW with 'Hi Yang...ha! ha! ha! ha! Ha! and he's another bloody expert.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 am

This man is a total fraud, you are dead right there.

He proclaims himself an expert on anything and everything, and even has the arrogance to suggest that he and dragonized should sue these very DD boards! Dragon himself being bereft and homeless in a declining economy of the less United states of America, and turnoi despite all his pomposity having no legal team to sue people on the internet, continue to be antagonistic and throw out warnings, but it is all just more hot air that could keep a balloon up in the sky for eternity.

The basic fact is they are both trouble makers who got booted out of china for reasons unknown to us all on here, but which through their postings, any intelligent person can surmise as to why. When going abroad, leave your ego in your suitcase perhaps, but schmidt wont have that as will not dragonised, hence they have now flitted back to their respective homelands (btw, turnoi is not kenyan nor german, he is estonian, born during the days of the USSR, his nationality is soviet if anything!).

Happy year of the horse to those that love china (not drags or turnoi-schmidt-whatever the hell his name is!) :lol: :P :twisted:
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:52 am

He proclaims himself an expert on anything and everything, and even has the arrogance to suggest that he and dragonized should sue these very DD boards!

Yes, he also said "there are other ways of dealing with the likes of us." If you link that up with his support for the violent 'Beijing Blacklist' he wants to leave us and his supporters in no doubt of the lengths he's prepared to go to. In fact his forum esltb seems to support violence. They have a poster called 'cunninglinguist' - not a poster I have always agreed with, yet a sincere and honest man; however, esltb allowed Beijing Blacklist to threaten even him with violence. We must bear in mind that it is esltb's policy to check every single submission before it is posted. Esltb eventually realised they had entered dangerous territory (for them) and removed the violent posts. We are not dealing with very nice people, are we?
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 am

Looks like Turnoi/O'Shei and Silverboy are jumping ship. What a crying shame (not!). Who's "Drags" going to play with now? I'm sure they'll be back. Pond scum like that can't be kept away.
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:04 am

Absence from the Board
By:Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi
Date: 3 February 2014
In the next time, I will not be so often around here - I am now working on the second edition of my annotated translation of the Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine (Huangdi Neijing), with over 2000 years the oldest text on Chinese acupuncture. It is voluminous work of some 800+ pages, which this time will be published in a single volume as a hardcover edition. It is my translation from the original Classical Chinese text. There may be a simultaneous French translation of this edition as well, which I may have to proofread.
Below is a cover image that I have designed for the cover page. It was approved by the publisher from several options I had submitted for review.
So, I will be quite busy in the next time as the edition(s) is/are due to appear for sale some time around May or June this year.
I will around the board occasionally to see what is going on but not post much. After I am through will all the work, I will be back and continue to post on a more regular basis.
Best wishes to all the regulars on here until then!

Re: Absence from the Board
By:Silverboy
Date: 3 February 2014
In Response To: Absence from the Board (Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi)
Ok Turnoi. Best of luck with your latest project. You really are an expert on Chinese. I may also not be posting so much, however I will still post. There are a few things I must sort out right now, but will still be checking out this forum.

Turnoi and esltb are fishing for support for turnoi "Please have faith even though the evidence is clearly that Turnoi is better at Mandarin than he is at English; which he's been passing judgement on for 7 years with esltb.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:07 am

We have proved that Turnoi knows sod all Mandarin and very little English.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:38 am

I have noticed, now that Turnoi has decided to lay off that website for awhile (although he is quick to poke his small little head in and give a quick jab at somebody from time to time), "John O'Shei" has simply disappeared! See, I was right! They were one and the same.
uh-huh

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs