Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Postby The_Baker » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:51 am

I have far bigger fish to fry at the moment, than stress about Turnoi and his dicking about online. I've still got some lead in my pencil, he has not, it's like arguing with 6 year olds, over which toy belongs to who.

Good luck uhuh :lol: :D
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:03 pm

San Migs is actually now a very good poster, uh-hu, it just took him a while to realise what the seedy-six were really like. Schmidt is the leader of the seedy-six. You could be right; maybe he pops his O'Shie head on when he wants to get seriously sexual...so as not to taint the reputation of The Anglican Archbishop Turnoi. You could even be right about him being the sole moderator....it is sort of curious that the board never denies the regular claims from posters like yourself as to his status with the board. I mean; it hasn't been unprecedented for the administration to make statements when they perceive discipline among posters going awry. The situation is bizarre- we have a German with very sad English passing judgement on ESL teaching. Have you noticed how the standard of his English fluctuates quite wildly though? I have long been under the conviction that more that one person writes the Turnoi posts. Maybe the mods roll up for worker and look at a schedule- "I see you have the Turnoi poster to write tonight, Paul!" and the reply may be "Is what he said yesterday on my desk then, Sid, we don't want another balls up, like when Cathy lost the plot?"
boxiangjiaopi

Re: Turnoi the conman

Postby The_Baker » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:44 am

For someone who is supposed to be actively busy he certainly has a lot of time to be posting on esltb, checking up on these forums and other activities.

His protege and sidekick (dragonis(z)ed) who is really a half american and half chinese person, sides with Turnoi on everything under the sun from racism towards chinese people, and that all crap schools must be shut down, even when neither of them has worked there. Some years back turnoi took to slandering CHES in Zhongshan, a nice city, and he not only went so far as to call the school crap (whether it is or not, I do not know) but it then turned into a zhongshan is crap fest from the rest of the sheep like posters on esltb, which Zhongshan by chinese standards most certainly is not.

The man is like one of these cult leaders, dangerous and deranged. Dragonized would probably stick his hand in the fire if turnoi told him to, or walk off a cliff because he had been told he would be able to fly. He is doing damage to people who may well be nice as people who he has never even met, and is threatening anyone and everyone who has the temerity to post a positive review of a school or their time in China. Why he is such a negative person? Well that would require another thread and time, but it could be gotten around to.

Happy year of the horse.
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:18 pm

"Happy Year of the Horse" you say, Ha! ha! ha! Sadly on ESL Teachers forum, it'll be 'Happy Year of the Pig' for Dr Muhammad Wolfgang Schmidt (turnoi) and his gang of swine. They show no sign of being driven from their ugly purpose.

A while ago, I don't know if you witnessed it, Schmidt took to saying to any new posters whom he didn't like 'cai ni ma' It was indeed surprising that at the time a couple of posters took issue with this and corrected him say "Hey Schmidt that's incorrect it should be 'cao ni ma!' (charming but he should get it right) After a while he got pissed off and said "no, I am right and you are wrong!" This from a German who regularly submits his latest software(at a price but offers promotionals) 'Learning and teaching mandarin'- Where he filches this software from is any-body's guess. But he usually adds a reference to crocodiles or something to put his own mark upon the work. That was strange actually inasmuch as the moderators usually edit you out if you criticise or doubt Schmidt's abilities, or his degrees/PhD's which he will inform you he has at the drop of a hat. I believe he has some degrees-some iffy correspondence course ones Ha! ha! ha!
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 pm

He will never admit to any mistakes, his ego is larger than the moon.

I know for a fact noone liked him in China,but he does not like to hear that either. He had a reputation as a troublemaker and being arrogant and obnoxious.
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Well he yet again came a right cropper with his recent attempt to work in China, didn't he? On arrival he made his way to an Ocean University, and was obliged to work illegally for two months; at the end of which time, he fled; he did a runner. He peregrinated around China for a bit waiting to make a start at a second school; couldn't find a hotel on the first night(in spite of his mastery of Mandarin ha! ha! He was then dragged in by the local filth, who obliged him to doss down on two hard chairs(placed snugly together) in the Police Officers' rest room, next to the urinals. All that cos he'd made himself brassic and never thought of using his fluency to ascertain where the nearest free hotel was situated. He eventually turned up bedraggled and hungry at the second school, where I believe he spent a second day before skedaddling afresh- Ha! Ha! Ha! But the jolly news is(for which we are duly thankful), he survived his ordeal, and once again is giving sound advice to veteran and newbie FT's alike, on living and working in China.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:37 am

He certainly is no zhong guo tong. You are dead right there boxiang. :lol: :D

Why he flits back to the place when he clearly does not like the people or the state of education is beyond me?
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Re: Schmidt's sacrificial lamb, Silverboy!!

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:20 pm

You're so right; and it's bitterness or making a profit for the board, Baker. It is possible that he is neither for or against the views he puts forward, and laughs all the way to the bank.

Have you noticed that among the swineherd(seedy-six) led by head-pig Turnoi; some pigs are more equal than others? If you want to go to that site to hand out some stick to Turnoi or most of the other gang members; forget about it, because they will all gang up against you and the monitors will edit you right left and centre. No, you should choose Silverboy to slap around a bit. The monitors seem to merely look on him as some sort of poor relation; some sort of impoverished friend of Turnoi's, without a pot to piss in; and some very unfortunate habits. He is dead loyal to Turnoi but sadly the same is not always returned. If push comes to shove Turnoi will get one of his posts removed from time to time. Silverboy is Turnoi's little sacrificial lamb. Don't get me wrong. Silverboy is still allowed to say stuff that they would edit out of our submissions-but they do allow you to give him more stick than the others.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:43 am

Well, well, well. . . . it seems we have just gotten those guys all riled up (yes, I'll admit, I'll sneak over to "that" website from time to time to take a peek and see what they are blathering on about). You'll note that Turnoi and company erroneously accuse anyone that submits anything there they don't like as being one and the same person. As if only 2 or 3 people in this big ol' world don't appreciate their antics. They've also had their turn at sneaking over here and reading our postings and have submitted the same claims. Yet, when the same kind of actions are taken towards them (Turnoi is 4 or 5 different regulars, etc.), they become apoplectic and their heads seem to about to explode. What's good for the goose . . . etc.

One comment they've made is saying, more or less, that some of us have run over to this forum to vent our grievances because we are too cowardly to post at "that" website. But, geez! You get into a war of words over there and you're edited, shut down, booted off and then beaten about the head and shoulders verbally with no way to retaliate. It's all very one-sided and, well, just stupid. Don't get me wrong. I don't actually want to be posting there. My brief spate of posting a few months ago told me all I needed to know about that insidious website, but they way they write it's as if they are poor, stepped-upon innocents fighting the valiant fight against crummy Chinese schools and "GW"s everywhere. Huzzah! :lol:
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:14 pm

As you will know uh-huh, the administration on that site (including Turnoi/O'Shei, possibly) will be more than delighted that you are having a peek; it's all good search engine traffic; and they need to keep the posters active; otherwise they'll get bored, chewing over whether or not one should sleep with one's own students; or more ethical to sleep with a fellow teacher's students. Thinking of Silverboy; I didn't mean to say he's a bad person; I don't believe he is. He is led astray by Schmidt though. Instead of getting out there; changing his bad attitude (that he's learned from Turnoi) and finding that Chinese wife he's so yearned for, for twelve long years; he's putting more effort into ingratiating himself to the evil one. Also, he could spend a bit of time getting himself a proper degree; so he can improve himself, and make himself more attractive to a decent Chinese educated lady....they are not all into 'a bit of rough.'
boxiangjiaopi

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:36 am

Re: GW's on ESL websites.
By:Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi
Date: 26 January 2014
In Response To: Re: GW's on ESL websites. (Dragonized)

In a country like China without the rule of law, violence against evil-doers may be the only solution as a matter of self-defence in some very rare cases.
You have the right to defend yourself if someone attacks or cheats you.

Over on that strange forum, they have a visitor today, representing that charming gang of thugs called 'Beijing Blacklist' and who do you think has fallen over himself to give tacit approval??? Why, none other than the Anglican priest, Dr Turnoi. Talk about Rasputin..I think he was a big girl's blouse compared to our Herr Schmidt. I imagine Herr Hitler might well have also said "I'm afraid violence is the only solution (the final one) The German people have a right to defend themselves"
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:44 am

I remember a while back when the good doctor supported silverboy in his view of forced sterilization of chinese women, the original inflammatory post was quickly removed, and the good doctor retracted his racist views of culling chinese children.
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 am

Maybe the mods on that site walk around clicking their heels and doing nazi salutes. They are low-life, that's for sure. You notice that Turnoi and gang know their limitations- they are bully boys and will not dare to argue with any of us 3 without a moderator to get them out of trouble. We can at least be thankful that the established posters and mods on this site have been gracious and fair-minded enough to let us have our say. The bully boys obviously have instructions from Turnoi to keep quiet at the moment- the sniveling cowards-----but when you have so many skeletons in your cupboard, what can you do, Dr Schmidt?
boxiangjiaopi

Turnoi is a member of Beijing Blacklist

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:18 pm

ESL TB, has deleted all the submissions from The Beijing Blacklist. Now, I don't agree with this thuggish group, but in all fairness to them; they were led to believe that Turnoi's forum was a Beijing Blacklist-friendly place. They had, I have it on authority, been invited to post on Turnoi's forum. Here is a link of Turnoi in action on the Beijing Blacklist forum. http://beijingblacklist.wordpress.com/contact-us-2/ It does appear that Turnoi has away-days, when he dons his balaclava, shines up his knuckle-dusters and beats up on elderly Chinese business owners. I wonder if he takes Sunday off- we mustn't forget his is a Church of England Bishop (he says) and he must have some clerical responsibilities.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 am

I also have it on good authority that there is an asian american over on the cesspool boards, who fled a training centre with his meagre possessions owing X amount of RMB which he never repaid, probably because he could not fit in in the very first place.

This same poster also moaned about being bullied, but never stops to wonder why is it only him, and not any other FT who has never had their face spat upon or been abused, like everything, the answer lies within..... :lol: And from reading the continuing drivel it seems this poster still has a chip on their shoulder about China that is the size of Sichuan province!! :D :) :P
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs