Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Postby SteveFoerster » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:26 am

GenuineWWillie wrote:I'm very sorry I didn't understand the Star-Wars analogy.

To summarize: Go away.
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

Postby johann » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:44 pm

As Cicero never said - though he did use the word, meaning "monster" -

Noli beluam pascere.

Don't feed the troll. :sad:

Johann
johann

Postby shuarn » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:08 am

GenuineWWillie wrote:
nosborne48 wrote:"Once again, be careful what you say. Turnoi and SB are two people you don't want to mess with."

Now THAT is a very interesting comment. Why, exactly? Do these people possess squads of lawyers or squads of goons? The latter is unlikely, I think, and as for the former, it wouldn't be the first time. It's not so easy, it turns out, to damage a poster here, even those who don't hide behind anonymity.

Well, Archbishop Turnoi alias Schmidt is a complete fake and the other one Silverboy is a penniless bum and woman-hater, who says he's loaded with dosh. i have recently spent a day when Turnoi(who had done google searches) revealed many of my personal details on ESL Teachers' Forum. I eventually responded in kind, giving the link to this forum and asking him if he was one and the same person as Dr Muhammed Schmidt- needless to say I was edited out by the mods, who always come to the imbecile Turnoi's rescue. Now why- is he a mod himself (don't think so)- has he invested with the business- or is he just a dependable poster who will keep the forum busy; in turn keeping them up in the search engine ratings, thus attracting lucrative advertisements? Yes i know that those two bully boys like to threaten.

I ask all posters who have been the victim of ESL Teachers Board Forum Moderators, and have been edited off to save Turnoi's bacon to come over to this forum and fight them and their heavy censorship- we don't have to agree on everything just on this crooked carry-on involving Turnoi/ Schmidt.

Um, how would you know if Turnoi is a fake? You accuse him of engaging in certain activities that you consider to be immoral or unethical but you have no evidence to back it up. If you make allegations against someone you better have some proof.

As for "squads of lawyers or goons", I doubt either of them have the latter. As for financial resources and clout, yes, I'm pretty sure of that. As for Silverboy being a "penniless bum" I wonder how you came to that conclusion? I also read the ESL Teacher Board site. I know SB has said before he does not buy meals or gifts for Chinese women because it makes them lazy, or words to that effect. Some people will call him a "tight wad", but that does not mean he is a broke bum like you suggest.

Anyway this is my last word in regard to the matter. This is not the place for you to engage in a personal vendetta against Turnoi and SB. Contact them directly if you have an axe to grind. I'm sure others posters on here have had enough of this BS.
shuarn

Postby nosborne48 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Oh, I have no axe to grind. I'm just interested in veiled threats, in whether there's anything behind them or not. Usually there's not. In this case I rather imagine that there's not.
Una cosa mala nunca muere.
nosborne48

Postby uh-huh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:55 am

I agree wholeheartedly with Woodbine Willy. That useless and utterly absurd eslteachersboard forum is a joke unto itself. You see the same 4 or 5 posters submitting post after post, agreeing with each other, slapping each other on the back, or spewing out hateful and obscene bile toward anyone who calls them out on their shenanigans. It's really a hoot is what it is. I can imagine that most people who dip their toe into its dark, black pool of filth will turn right around and leave posthaste. You will notice, that beside "Turnoi" (and yes, he IS a moderator on this site - maybe even the only one for all I know!), Silverboy, Dragonized, and maybe 2 or 3 others, there are no long term regulars to speak of. Sure some will come and go under a variety of aliases (and it's amazing how many of these aliases suddenly appear when the ones mentioned need to pile on some poor, unsuspecting poster), but that's another story.

These 3 or 4 guys are misogynistic, racist, and obviously have inferior intellects, so they are truly made for each other! :lol: :lol:
uh-huh

Postby shuarn » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 am

nosborne48 wrote:Oh, I have no axe to grind. I'm just interested in veiled threats, in whether there's anything behind them or not. Usually there's not. In this case I rather imagine that there's not.

Actually my post was in reply to Woodbine Willie, not yourself. I am not saying that you have an axe to grind with Turnoi and Silverboy, but WW certainly does.

I bet you never even heard of SB and Turnoi until this thread developed. Mr Willie or whatever or whoever they are need to take the fight directly to Turnoi if they hate him so much.

Anyway, this is not the place for a personal vendetta, like I said before.
shuarn

Postby Oregon » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:52 am

uh-huh wrote:You see the same 4 or 5 posters submitting post after post, agreeing with each other, slapping each other on the back, or spewing out hateful and obscene bile toward anyone who calls them out on their shenanigans.

So you're saying it's like every other website.
Oregon

Postby nosborne48 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Gee, Oregon, the poster must never have sampled any of our political threads. Not much back-slapping agreement THERE! :D
Una cosa mala nunca muere.
nosborne48

Postby SteveFoerster » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:22 pm

nosborne48 wrote:Gee, Oregon, the poster must never have sampled any of our political threads. Not much back-slapping agreement THERE! :D

That's only because you all are a bunch of commies and/or fascists. 8)
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

Postby uh-huh » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:14 am

From "Shuarn":

To "Woodbine Willy".......I really must respond to the allegations you have written here. What you wrote is nonsense. Turnoi is not the owner of eslteachersboard.com, neither is he a moderator. Same with Silverboy. ESLTB is based out of Canada as far as I know. Neither Turnoi or Silverboy has been to Canada as far as I know. Like I said before, Turnoi runs a legitimate school in Kenya, Africa,he is a busy man, who does not have time to own and moderate websites/forums.

As far as you know? Just how well do you "know" Turnoi and how well do you "know" the business goings-on of ESLTB? For you to "know" these things, you must have some vested interest in this website as well as defending a person you seem to "know" rather well.

Also, if Turnoi has no time to moderate/own this website forum due to being SO busy, how does he have the time to be there EVERY SINGLE DAY making roughly 50 to 100 posts? He sure is busy, but not in the way you are painting it!

Um, how would you know if Turnoi is a fake? You accuse him of engaging in certain activities that you consider to be immoral or unethical but you have no evidence to back it up. If you make allegations against someone you better have some proof.

And how do YOU know that he's not . . . a fake? As for evidence to back up claims . . . you HAVE been to ESLTB, yes? Those jokers throw out threats and accusations and alleged "facts" with nary an ounce of proof to their names. One person can go on that site and say: "such and such school or person is horrible" and the goons at this website will jump all over it and act like they know every little detail already, regardless if someone comes on with a counterclaim.

Again, loser website run and moderated by a main loser head honcho himself: Turnoi! :lol:
uh-huh

Postby uh-huh » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 pm

I have just been informed by a VERY respectable and trustworthy source, that Schmidt is posting at that other website under several aliases: Turnoi, of course, as well as "Silverboy", "Dragonized", and a "newer" member, "John O'Shei". He's posting 3 and 4-way conversations . . . with himself! That is really a hoot! :lol: :roll:
uh-huh

Postby johann » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:48 pm

uh-huh wrote:He's posting 3 and 4-way conversations . . . with himself! That is really a hoot! :lol: :roll:

Then perhaps he'd enjoy posting at DLTruth. I hear there's a lot of that, over there!

Johann
johann

Postby The_Baker » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:29 pm

It is pointless to argue against Turnoi and his racism towards the chinese when it suits him.

He proclaims himself an expert on the chinese and many other languages, yet seems to detest the chinese, and calls them full of cheat, deceit and other such terms.

Anyone who disagrees with him is met with some statement about being given a bite by his crocodiles.....I suspect he is the chief moderator of esltb, and much like pol pot or stalin or any other dictator, can dispense any and all advice he sees fit, and censure others who seem to get him in a corner or on the ropes.....how very democratic of him (sic)!

Esltb used to be a good and helpful community, but he and others have ruined it, and it is now just a cesspool.
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Hello Baker
You and uh-huh believe that Turnoi is a moderator on that site; and you could be right; but I have this notion that he's merely a valuable long-term poster(7 years) on that forum; and I believe that reliability can be invaluable to forums. He has, as we know, all the arguing abilities of an eight year old nipper; and the forum administrators have to save his neck over and over again; by editing-out and even banning other posters. I suppose, they[the moderators] reason (and they have a point) "that if you whip his arse to often and he goes slinking off to another forum- who will replace him and his disciples; Dragonized-the filthy-mouthered O'Shei; Silverboy and others? The thing is this; they are giving out all the wrong advice to people wanting to make a success of teaching in China. Follow their advice and either you will not attempt to teach in China, or you'll get the sack pretty quickly.

Turnoi says he speaks fluent Mandarin; however, over and over again when he attempts a simple pinyin or two. it is clear he speaks no Chinese at all. German is another matter, and if you were to post submit a post to him in German, he will answer back in that language without any trouble. Try and submit one in Mandarin and he will not answer it- only be saying "I don't have to prove myself to you or any-body else" He is indeed an evil menace.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 am

"Regulars" on that site: Turnoi, Dragonized, Silverboy, Cunninglinguist, San Migs (oops, no he's not! He got the same shit thrown at him from Turnoi and now he's outta there - - well, again. It seems he can join in the gang bullying when it's some unsuspecting sap that goes to that site, but can't take it when the vitriol is tossed in his direction.), and a fairly recent member: John O'Shei. It's really pathetic that such a "prestigious *cough, cough!* and "reliable" *choke, gag!* website has only SIX, er, FIVE regular posters! :lol:

Now I really don't believe that the 6, er, 5 names listed above are all one of the same as my (somewhat) reliable source claims, but I would agree that truly Turnoi and O'Shei are the same individual. The writing style is very similar and they always have nearly the exact same message/response to spew. I have posted there a couple of times, just to poke those old dogs and get them riled up, but the 2 or 3 times I did so I got a moderator message saying my post wouldn't see print for 10-12 hours, so it kinda amazes me when the "regulars" can respond to each other with 6, 10, 12 posts all with the same date shown. I think moderator Turnoi/O'Shei has a hand in this.
uh-huh

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs