Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:54 am

The good thing about the esltb mods is that they are not too bright ,so you can occasionally trick them. So they did in fact allow that previous post. Their reason for showing it was to give Turnoi the chance to drag me around a bit and then to disallow any further replies from me. Turnoi replied thus-

Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi -- 2014-06-13
In response to Re more rubbish on degreediscussion. (boxiangjiaopi)
Hi, Wanker, go back to the place where you come from!

To which I replied in vain

I don't need to wank turnoi as I have a wife at home. We know how you get your relief.

No they wouldn't allow that. Turnoi went on to doing a send-up of me as 'genuine boxiangjiaopi' for which they allowed me to reply.

Genuine boxiangjiaopi -- 2014-06-13
Some good advice to Western foreign teachers in China:

1. Never criticise your boss.
2. Accept every work and working time assigned to you.
3. Be always friendly, cooperative and patient, even if they mistreat you.
4. If they forget to pay you on time, don’t complain but wait until they pay you.
5. If they can’t get a Z visa for you, accept if they offer you an F visa.
6. Do not criticise China. It has a great culture, superior to all other cultures in the world.
7. Tell your colleagues to shut up when you hear them criticise China.
8. Tell the PSB about your colleagues if they don’t follow the law in China.
9. Using fake degree and TEFL documents is common practice. Accept and do not complain.
10. Training centres are some of the best places to work for, and they provide opportunities for those who do not qualify for other jobs for one or another reason.
11. Accept that your training centre manager is always right. He holds all the responsibility.
12. Be grateful to the government, the Communist Party and to China that is hosting and feeding you.

All good fun.
Tell a FriendREPLY

Proved my point I think today. You did print my post-Turnoi answered calling me a wanker. I responded in good English, which you censored being a fake forum. But you did allow Turnoi to send the above as 'The genuine boxiangjiaopi'
boxiangjiaopi

Postby hanso » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:31 am

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Incredible. You give Turnoi/Schmidt too much importance and power and let him dictate the debate via eslteachersboard.

He is out of his realm and helpless when the argument is about facts.

His self promoted Chinese/German translation works of religious, lyrical or traditional medical works can be googled and found on a German website.

Is the translation genuine? Then give him the credit and don´t question his Mandarin.

He claims to be the founder / head / director and graduate of an independent christian church and/or christian college? Find non fabricated proof on the internet and present it.

Universities keep records of graduates: if he graduated from a respected university, find his thesis and publish the credentials.

Do not allow him to pull you down to this:

I don't need to wank turnoi as I have a wife at home. We know how you get your relief.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
hanso

Postby The_Baker » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:30 am

http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin ... read=93816

I see the beer swilling and steak eating aussie has posted up a new pic at the above link. He may well have been a slim young model in the past, but by god man, he needs to lay off those pies, steaks and brews....I lost count of how many chins he has. No, no, no, time for him to shun the beer, eat a good plant and fish based diet (lots of protein, and good starchy vegetables), and get himself swimming in those antipodean waters...no fear of turnois crocs there, they cannot swim that far from kenya, sorry the nepal, germany, qingdao, louisiana or wherever the hell the pastor (sic)himself is.

Either way the poor asian girl seems terrified to me!

chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:11 am

The_Baker wrote:http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?read=93816

I see the beer swilling and steak eating aussie has posted up a new pic at the above link. He may well have been a slim young model in the past, but by god man, he needs to lay off those pies, steaks and brews....I lost count of how many chins he has. No, no, no, time for him to shun the beer, eat a good plant and fish based diet (lots of protein, and good starchy vegetables), and get himself swimming in those antipodean waters...no fear of turnois crocs there, they cannot swim that far from kenya, sorry the nepal, germany, qingdao, louisiana or wherever the hell the pastor (sic)himself is.

Either way the poor asian girl seems terrified to me!

Well, all part of a whores 'full service' to be photographed with podgy dwarf client.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:44 am

Stop me if you've heard these:

He has more chins than a Chinese phone book!

He puts mayonnaise on an aspirin!

When asked what he wants on his hamburger, he says "a hot dog!"

He stands in front of a microwave and yells "HURRY!!!"

. . . I've got a million of 'em! :lol:
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:46 am

Time for the aussie to stop eating these:

chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:23 am

Say what we like about Silverboy but he is loyal to Turnoi; and always tells us where to shove it if we have really compromised Turnoi/Schmidt. Whereas on the other hand if we are slapping around Silverboy you don't get a dicky out of Turnoi. There hasn't been any enraged indignation from Schmidt these last few days about the way we've been treating Fatso, has there? No ,Turnoi is more than pleased when Silverboy gets it in the ear because we are leaving him alone for a while. In fact if Turnoi/Schmidt could press a button to rename this thread 'Silverboy' he wouldn't hesitate because that's the sort of man he is.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Well silverboy hasn't done too well out of his comradeship with Turnoi has he?

I mean no coveted asian wife after all these years, despite his seemingly endless financial resources. No, no, he has a bad mentor in Schmidt who has given him a bad attitude towards not just asian women, but all women. I doubt these two characters have even met face to face....
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Well silverboy hasn't done too well out of his comradeship with Turnoi has he?

You are so right, Baker. Turnoi/Schmidt is one of the things he needs to cut out, along with those pies. He likes to kid us on that he has a rich variety of women...yet that doesn't go with the time he spends on that fake forum. Who would even give any forum a thought if you had many women to service? It's whores which fit in for him, because they don't really take up too much of ones time; and they don't have to like you. God knows how many other forums he posts on.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:09 am

Some highlights from a recent post by The Blob (formerly known as Silverboy):

Silverboy -- 2014-06-11
Re: Save yourself from HELL!!!!= STAY AWAY from Shane English Schools (AILE), Dongying, Shandong !!!

Those strange posters over on DD have serious problems IMO. If some moron wants to come on here and toot the horn for the Chinese then good for them. They are entitled to their freedom of speech as much as I am. I really don't like most Chinese people or the culture, but China is ok for older laowai who just want to take it easy, hang out with other ex-pats, and bang a few Chinese women from time to time. If someone wants to praise training centres they can do that, but every time I will respond and say they are garbage and it's my right to do so.

I don't give a whit whether or not The Blob (or anyone else, frankly) hates China or Chinese culture or Chinese women or anything and everything Chinese. But the fact is that if anyone gives an opposing viewpoint on whatever The Blob is blathering on about, they get ripped to shreds. One cannot go onto "that" site and disagree with The Blob or his master, Turnoi/Schmidt. These two actually enjoy stirring up an online argument and trounce anyone who won't kiss their jiggly butt cheeks! So, yes Blob, go ahead and denounce training centers all you like, but stop acting like a 10 year old school yard bully and stomping on anyone that may actually have had a good experience at one.

The reason "uh-huh" and the other goons at DD hate us is because we don't subscribe to their pro-Chinese world view. I've got news for them: Nobody has to like China, it's culture, or it's women. I will always refute whatever those individuals say, it's my right to be highly critical of the Chinese.

I actually don't have much of an opinion one way or another about China. I've worked there and it was just okay. I don't love the place but I by far don't hate it with such an intense passion as The Blob or his master Turnoi/Schmidt. No, the reason I (and I assume others) hate you, Blob, is because you and your master are ASSHOLES! If your online behaviors and opinions are reflections of your true personality, then it's no wonder you two only have each other as "friends" and you have to always pay for sex. Nobody in their right mind would want to hang out with you for even a minute.

I posted all of two or three times on "that" website, and then got banned. That's fine, I never want to post there again. However, as one can see, I've followed the antics and goings-on over there since. This forum allows me and my two comrades-in-arms to say what we want to say, how we want to say it, and come here and post at any time we want, and surly ol' Turnoi/Schmidt and his pet The Blob can't do a thing about it. And we know they are seething by the fact that they do read our posts and comment upon them over on their own site.
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:26 am

Well said uh-huh. The fact that they keep checking on this thread on these boards, and pulling their hair out over it goes to show they have nothing but a lot of time on their hands sat in front of a computer/laptop. Any sane person would move on and just ignore a few posters on the internet, but Schmidt can't seem to forget this Willie fellow going on, what, 3 years now? As for silverboy he keeps on banging on about training centres, much like Schmidt, even though he has most likely never worked at one, and never ever will, training centres probably wouldn't want him either, so why doesn't he just come back to china and find a cushy public job where he can piss his salary away as he is already financially stable? The answer to that one is well known, especially by me. Keep taking the fight to 'em, I say....when we can't even challenge Schmidt then those boards are a waste of time, and we should not boost the revenues, some of which go to Turnoi I would imagine. We can CONTINUE to post here however, much as they do not like that fact, the internet is not a democracy in the eyes of these two sociopathic individuals!
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:27 am

Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi <Show E-Mail> -- 2014-06-16
In response to Silverboy: Asian happy snaps! (Silverboy)
Yeah, that's it! But a bit too skinny perhaps?

Silverboy -- 2014-06-16
In response to Re Silverboy: Asian happy snaps! (Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi)
Actually, she is a full figured girl, about size 10. She works opposite a cocktail bar that I frequent. [edited]

Well we knew as much. Here is a discussion where Turnoi refers to the woman like a horse-trader, and Fatso tells him she prostitutes outside the cocktail bar he frequents. Hatty Jaques would be too skinny next to Fatso SB.
boxiangjiaopi

Good riddens to fat rubbish!

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Silverboy -- 2014-06-17
To all my friends ( and enemies ) in ESL: This is my last post on ESLTB. I have my finger in more than a few pies right now, very busy, it's hard to find time to post on here anymore.
However, I'm proud of what myself and others have achieved on here and exposing ESL crooks in general: It's been a wild ride for sure, but worth it.
I leave with a clear conscience: I've always told the truth, like Turnoi, never used a fake degree, always paid my own way ( unlike Chinese women ) and never exploited anybody Chinese people or foreigners in China ( or the rest of Asia ) My integrity and reputation is intact.
To the many regulars on here: I wish you the best, and hope you can move on from the grubby world of ESL and have some true happiness in your lives.
And keep away from those gold digger, house and car and visa-seeking Chinese gals, they have been the ruin of many a young ( and old ) laowai!
Over and out!

Sarah, Marie, Francois, Arianne -- 2014-06-17
In response to last post (Silverboy)
You will be missed, Silverboy.
And you will be welcome any time back.
Meanwhile, all the best.

Even when he's going he's thinking of pies- but at least this time he only has his fingers in them edibles; the previous time he said goodbye he had his hands in them ...so a glint of hope....

My eyes welled up when I read the following post from the forum administrators. We are reminded by their abysmal English that they are not native English speakers but a money-grabbing, riff-raff band of deceivers....RUNNING AN ESL FORUM!! would you credit it! It does look like arse-about-face Turnoi/Schmidt Tinglish, does it not? Another one bites the dust- well done lads.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:10 am

How many times has he claimed it was his "last post" there? Too many to count. Nah, he'll be back (quite probably under a different name of course) and if not - - well hallelujah! I feel we had a small, or maybe even large part in chasing that twit away. Job well done guys.
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:14 am

Until the next time in Guangxi then eh Shaun and those guilin beers?

Who knows, I might be strolling down west street in yangshuo, or some leafy avenue in Nanning, and bam, there you are....I would hope you are a lover, and not a fighter, but who knows.....I'd have a beer with you, but just not with Schmidt!
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs