Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 am

He's quite the class act, isn't he? Even his English usage is crap.

This is going to confuse , Silverboy, uh-huh. He'll wonder why you complimented him-hahaha! He certainly finds you and Baker quite cutting. He doesn't seem to mind what I say. I certainly wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of you both. This is what he has said today.

I noticed the poster "Baker" ( yes, I do read DD sometimes ) has stated that he is "just a humble" teacher like myself. FYI Baker ( yes I know you will read this )

FYI Baker, I'm not teaching anymore, I am working on and off in construction in mostly northern Australia, as well as travelling in Asia also. I can assure you I'm not humble, I can be quite quite vain and arrogant at times, like most Chinese people are all the time.

I've always looked after myself, never asked for handouts, and always worked hard? Have you? I can also assure you my part-time construction work pays twenty times more than any Chinese teaching job ever would.

So be a loser and move back to good ol' Zhongshan if you want, I'll never return to that shithole.

However, 'Baker' is a nicer bloke altogether, and said very generously I thought.

What is clear is sboy can be saved....he just needs to prise himself away from the grip of the evil bond villain, Turnoi.

Mind you I do think that the baker could be right. I think he could be saved if he'd distance himself from old 666....AND also perhaps listen to the advice that 'Beelzebub' posted on 'that forum' a while ago.

Re: Weight loss and exercise
By:Beelzebub <Show E-Mail>
In Response To: Weight loss and exercise (Grahak Cunningham)

-Exercise- moving is critical to weight management. That being said, when one is obese, getting around is a challenge

Well ,one doesn't have to get up out of the chair to lose weight-even if you're sedentary, providing you restrict the calories that go down your throat to say less than 1500 calories a day for a male you can't help but lose weight. In fact exercise can be detrimental if you are overweight as the strain of running, walking and other exercises can bugger up your joints; if not immediately apparent, a few years hence. No, it's best to lose the bulk of your excess weight by restricting your food intake initially- then you can get around to exercising more safely.

If one is overweight because of greed you should rightly feel ashamed- grab the bull by the horns and stop feeding your face. During the first year of cutting your weight down from the Central Obesity measurement of waist 37"(above the naval measurement and not belt level) or more, be prepared to be as miserable as sin, day in and day out, dreaming of fish'n'chips and cake- however,that will also be character-building.

When you have trimmed that fat gut down a bit you can start walking-then power-walking and maybe running, and other pursuits. I personally restrict myself to 9 miles a day Monday to Friday-BUT don't even try to do a mile if you are over 40 inches around the waist otherwise you will risk causing damage to feet, knees, back. Count the calories and the pounds will take care of themselves.

You may find that only 1000 calories a day is needed to lose weight without exercise, according to your metabolism- however, do not go beneath 800 calories a day. If you are a lady, well, you don't need so many calories.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Turnoi, , Lucky Strike and those others faceless cowards on degreediscussion.com don't have the balls to post their pics on [our] ESL site. I'd like to meet those goons in real life, then I'd find out how TOUGH they really are, lol, instead of hiding behind their computers.

[Signed, Silverboy]

Geez, what a blowhard! I guess what he still can't get through his thick skull is that NOBODY can post pics or disagreeing debates or any other sort of thing at "that" website because the minute they do, Silverboy and his BFF Turnoi/Schmidt boot them off! And if I were to ever meet this Silverboy creep, I might have a fist or two ready for his puffy doughy face! (just kidding, I'm really a pacifist, but hell, I'm hiding behind my computer - - I can type whatever I feel like!!!) :lol:
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:25 pm

You’re most welcome, but the point of my reply to you was to indicate that I had covered the American spelling on my first post on this topic so I did not see any point in continuing to agonise over one word. It was not meant to be personal.

I’ve been quite busy with a new apartment so haven’t really had the time to reply to several posts directed at me. As for what you call ‘tacit approval’ or ‘solidarity’ I look at what people have written and reply as necessary. Sometimes it is not worth the effort, especially when I believe the comments are nothing more than goading someone into a reply which is then used as a form of evidence to post a derogatory message on another site.

Silverboy’s post on this particular thread was sensible and drawing on his own experience and observation he made a number of points. One of his points was backed up by research and I replied to that effect. Doesn't mean I agree with everything he or other posters write and that's how it should be in proper debate on the topic in hand. Other posters extended the debate and made some excellent points – Erics’ Compelling Conversations is one example, which got a reply.

Sorry, what I see from you is not an attempt to be “light-hearted” on this particular thread, which would be welcome, but a need on your part to settle old scores with some characters on the Forum. I apologise if that seems ‘overly stern’ but that’s the way it is. I didn't see your post as' providing a vehicle' for me to demonstrate anything.

"Bit overly stern CL. It was only meant to be light-hearted. I never foresaw it as providing a vehicle for you to show solidarity and tacit approval to other posters. Never mind it's Easter and no room for gloom. Thank you anyway for the reply."

The Cunning Linguist waits until he knows that Turnoi and the mods have banned 'Lucky Strike Larry' before he sends a reply to him which he knows full well he cannot answer. Even if he were not banned the ESLTB wouldn't allow him to properly answer it. It all amounts to him sucking up to Turnoi and his board. Rather pompous, two-faced chap I feel.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:04 pm

I see that Turnoi has given the link to his website about Chinese poems. Annoyingly for him no doubt he has to state 'Compiled by Turnoi ' Well any idiot with enough time on his hands can collate Chinese poems; you don't have to even need to understand Mandarin which he doesn't. You just need Wikipedia to tell you that them squiggly lines(characters) mean that some bloke put too many noodles in his wok and ended up with a big belly like Silverboy has. Then you can compile them in your grotty bed-sitter like wot Turnoi/Schmidt does.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:28 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/jared-l ... good-looks

Some frustratingly annoying reading for Silverboy at the url above. Maybe time for him to ditch those beloved steaks and at least cut down his beloved aussie lagers if he wants to keep his boyish good lucks, charm and a few rmb to pay for a bowl of noodles won't get you so far with nice 20 or 30 somethingess in China, esp if you have a paunch down there :twisted: :lol: :roll: :twisted:
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:09 am

Well done again Turnoi. You really are the quintessential expert on Chinese. It's no wonder other ESL types are so envious of you. I'll check that out: glad it's in pinyin also, I can read that, but not hanzi.

I'm a bit busy right now, got my hand in a few different pies, so will be absent from here for at least two or three weeks.

All the best,

SB.

Hee hee haw haw! By the look of your photograph you have always got your hands in a few pies, Silverboy. In fact it looks like you is strapped to the conveyor belt in the pie factory with all them tasty pies funnelled down your fat throat hahaha! By the way, don't mislead Tinglish Turnoi- the expression is 'fingers in pies'

Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi Date 2014-04-24
In response to Re Small website with Tanf Dynasty Poetry as a resource for those interested in studying Chinese (Silverboy)

Thanks. SB.

BTW, I copied everything from Wikipedia as the The Wanker claims on degreediscussion.com....LOL

Bloody Hell, Schmidt, you inform us on your site that you heavily consulted Wikipedia and borrowed all their pictures! You can't speak or understand Chinese and even fatso SB knows that really. Quintessential my foot- you are a quintessential con-man. The big give-away, right from the start with you was that you were unable to decipher simple pinyin deprived of the tones. You can't get any answers from those on google translations, now can you? With hanzi, it is easy to get some sort of translation, albeit unreliable. Anyway, I don't say you used Wikipedia to 'borrow' all your offerings, because there's an embarrassment of sources out there you can filch from. I also don't say you do all this out of vanity- no, it is probably done for ESLTB, to lend some respectability to their sham forum.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:42 am

Turnoi's regular old schtick:

Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi Date 2014-04-25
In response to Re: TESOL-Asia Suratthani dba Oonrak International Bilingual School (R. Maynard)

You obviously have severe problems in reading comprehension. In that post, I haven't said anything regarding pedophiles, and no, I do not support and protect any of these low-lives. I hate them for what they are doing to innocent children, and I certainly have done more than you to spot them and bring them to justice. Regular readers on here will know that.

Second, and for the records, dishonest crap employers deserve to publicly exposed and bashed for what they really are and represent. There are enough fools (like you?) who support these shabby operations and who are selfish enough not to care at all when fellow teachers get into trouble because o these criminal operations. It's good if there are some people on the other side who speak out the truth and put up warnings on boards like this one.

I am afraid that you may be one of the "bash the employers" & " protect the paedophile teacher groups".

The intelligent and quite reasonable response:

Bob Maynard <Show E-Mail> Date 2014-04-25
In response to Re: TESOL-Asia Suratthani dba Oonrak International Bilingual School (Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi)

No, I think you have a little problem of comprehension. Or a misunderstanding of my last three replies. Only one of which has ben published on your website.

I have sent two replies to the post concerning a complaint, by Mr David Alan Deshler, against Oonrak International Bilingual School. (Awarded the Best Primary School in Thailand by H.M.King Bomipon).

What I have tried to explain is that the person who posted against Oonrak, was dismissed for gross sexual misconduct...... NOT any scam. He was never scammed by anyone. He had been caught in sexual activities which were abusive and unacceptable. He was fired for gross sexual misconduct and unprofessional behaviour. toward young girls.

His name is DAVID ALAN DESHLER.

He is an accused sexual abuser, and child molester. He has been dismissed from several teaching posts but has never had a successful prosecution against him.
He now lurks in developing nations where checking references is very difficult and where few prosecutions are successful against Western Teachers

Here are some links to Mr David Deshler..........The complainant.

http://mountainenterprise.com/story/chi ... pped-1050/

http://mountainenterprise.com/story/hig ... tion-102E/

https://mountainenterprise.com/story/ne ... xico-104A/

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 455AAo4Uck

Please read the links, get the facts, see if they add up. Make a judgement. If you want to give space on your website to this "low life". Then that is your decision.

I agree that "crap"employers should be exposed and put out of business.
BUT....
not on hearsay and anecdotal evidence. Please try to contact a school or employer before you publish damning accusations.

I have made my case. I hope you can see why Mr DAVID ALAN DESHLER had his contract terminated early and without the usual end of contract bonus, which is awarded to teachers who complete a full year contract.
All teachers with the exception of Mr Deshler were awarded their full salaries and bonuses.

The rest of Mr Deshlers "diatribe", is complete fabrication.

Bob

And then Turnoi's response to this:

Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi Date 2014-04-26
In response to Re: TESOL-Asia Suratthani dba Oonrak International Bilingual School (Bob Maynard)

If a child molester has been rightly dismissed from school, that it OK with me and is the right thing to do.
In China, schools or "schools" are actually very slow in dismissing such low-lives or ignore this when this has been brought to their attention. The reason is that the owners don't care; all they are interested in is to not lose the foreign teacher as they consider it an obstacle to their business. So, the connection between crap pretend "schools" and the child molesters they have employed is very clear, and what I have to say in commenting in this connection is:

Low - lives attract low-lives!

You notice there is no apology issued forth for his MASSIVE screw up in the first response. He just continues to justify his regular and tedious rantings and blather about Chinese schools, although the thread is concerning a Thai school and a certain situation there. Turnoi just lumps every school and every person into one big pile and never, never looks at situations objectively and on a case-by-case basis. Also, it's "lowlifes" .
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:40 am

By the look of your photograph you have always got your hands in a few pies, Silverboy. In fact it looks like you is strapped to the conveyor belt in the pie factory with all them tasty pies funnelled down your fat throat hahaha!

Perhaps he needs to be told to stay WELL away from the pie cart/van at night in Brisbane. Seems the pie floater is actually more of a southern aussie preference though, Sliverboy coming from sunny queensland might not like such stodge. I do like my mushy peas though like as a northern pommie, lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_floater

Turnoi on the other hand looks like he could do with eating a few more of those, bit gaunt and spectral like isn't he? I had a right turn when I saw his picture for the first time, was like a real life movie villain!!! :twisted: :roll: :evil: 8) :lol: :D :) :x
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:26 am

You notice there is no apology issued forth for his MASSIVE screw up in the first response. He just continues to justify his regular and tedious rantings and blather about Chinese schools, although the thread is concerning a Thai school and a certain situation there. Turnoi just lumps every school and every person into one big pile and never, never looks at situations objectively and on a case-by-case basis. Also, it's "lowlifes" .

uh-huh

I suspect that many moons ago ESLTB started out with good intentions; however, bit by bit it has become, and Animal Farm, an Orwellian nightmare with Schmidt as head pig. The need to cover their costs and pay the staff has been shoved aside and replaced by big-advertising-money-greed assisted by Turnoi/Schmidt and given tacit approval by their only two 'genuine' posters, oaf Silverboy and should-no-better, educated real teacher, Cunning Linguist. As we know, any other so-called regular poster is written by Turnoi and others in the ESLTB administration.

Mr Alan Deshler, the poster that you quite rightly refer to as reasonable had to write three posts before the mods allowed one through. He may in his desperation have also picked up on the 'low-lives' Turnoi Tinglish. I know I did and the post was disallowed. Suggesting to Turnoi that it should be 'low-lifes is not at all picky ,because the forum is supposed to sponsor good English; and whereas we can all make mistakes; after you have been on the receiving end of the terrible things that Schmidt is allowed to say to you, it is reasonable that you should be allowed to pick him up on such a ridiculous piece of English which he repeats time and time again in his attacks on.....wait for it 'deechers' which he tells you are pretend English teachers hahaha!

Perhaps he needs to be told to stay WELL away from the pie cart/van at night in Brisbane. Seems the pie floater is actually more of a southern aussie preference though, Sliverboy coming from sunny queensland might not like such stodge. I do like my mushy peas though like as a northern pommie, lol

He's an ugly fat slob, a pig of a man. I am aghast how he keeps saying 'I'd shag it with a bag over her head' and many other evil attacks on women. Nowt wrong with mushy peas, mate.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:07 pm

R. Maynard Date 2014-04-26
In response to Re: TESOL-Asia Suratthani dba Oonrak International Bilingual School (Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi)

Thank you for posting the url's.
It has put the record straight.
Bob

Sorry, got my wires crossed a bit before,; meant to say that 'Bob' wrote a reasonable post to Turnoi and not a 'David Deshler' in fact a villain of the piece. Bob replied again to Turnoi, thanking him. He realises that Schmidt Turnoi speaks for that wicked forum.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 am

I see now Turnoi has turned his vitriol onto the Thai people and somehow connects/links Chinese people in with them. In this cretins retarded thinking, if a school is crap and dishonest in Thailand, then somehow schools in China which are totally unrelated must also be crap. He proclaims himself an expert on everything , and CANNOT refrain from posting about things he knows four fifths of fook all about. His mandarin is also very sketchy, at best. I certainly know he cannot get along with the Chinese, he was not well received in Hangzhou, and soon flitted to the Nepal shortly afterwards. China is MUCH smaller than Turnoi thinks, I know he was hired to do some academic research/writing at a certain place in Hangzhou, and now has an axe to grind against Hangzhou and China for eternity it would seem. :mrgreen: :P :x :lol: :roll: :oops: :( :) :o :shock:
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Postby The_Baker » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 am
I see now Turnoi has turned his vitriol onto the Thai people and somehow connects/links Chinese people in with them. In this cretins retarded thinking, if a school is crap and dishonest in Thailand, then somehow schools in China which are totally unrelated must also be crap. He proclaims himself an expert on everything , and CANNOT refrain from posting about things he knows four fifths of fook all about. His mandarin is also very sketchy, at best. I certainly know he cannot get along with the Chinese, he was not well received in Hangzhou, and soon flitted to the Nepal shortly afterwards. China is MUCH smaller than Turnoi thinks, I know he was hired to do some academic research/writing at a certain place in Hangzhou, and now has an axe to grind against Hangzhou and China for eternity it would seem. :mrgreen: :P :x :lol: :roll: :oops: :( :) :o :shock:
chi gua bao ma?

The_Baker

My personal assessment of Turnoi/Schmidt is it is all an act put on for the financial interest of that unacceptable forum. In the unlikely scenario that it became better to keep the search engines onside by suddenly changing his views and supporting all the outfits he spits at now, then Turnoi and the board would turn on a sixpence. He and they are rogue traders and con-merchants. Furthermore, I believe that Schmidt and the forum are as happy as Larry that we are showing the interest that we do in them; and occasionally skipping back under another handle, where we get edited-out a bit smartish when Turnoi is having difficulties with us...it's all good internet, search engine stuff for them. Most of the time when I have returned under a host of different disguises, it has always been from the same IP address, so the mods have only been too aware it's me. I'll not return again, for I just play into their hands.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:26 am

The main irritant for those fat aussie blokes and other disgustingly obese westerners who stick out like a sore thumb in asia is that a plant based diet can make you lighter, slimmer and more energetic, and less at risk of cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Not justifying it, but boozing and smoking, well at least if you are a vegetarian has got to be better than stuffing pies and steaks down your gob at every opportunity. Veggie diet bloke wakes up and has a soy milk drink and whole grain toast or something else healthy, meat eating bloke wakes up and has cholesterol laden bacon and eggs and probably wakes up just as grim, while the veggie diet soaks up all that crappy booze far better. Not to mention the nitrates in bacon. Also, milk is only designed for calves, not advocating going vegan, I like yakult and yoghurt and even cheese on occasion too much to consider going that far, but there is a lot to be said for a plant based diet, esp. if you are a lazy fatbody who does not like to exercise :lol: 8) :D :) Before, anybody comes back with it is unhealthy or lacking in protein, there is more information, recipes, and foods to choose from than ever before, and lots to be found on the internet. Linda mccartneys veggie pies and mince are just great for example. I will pray for silverboy and turnoi, and hope that they can turn away from their pleasures of the flesh, both in terms of eating and in the other way...although in the other way, we know turnoi likes "hommes" :twisted: :roll: :lol: :) :o :shock: :oops: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :|

http://www.forksoverknives.com/the-fok-diet/

diet and film link, read it, and watch it. Older blokes in their 40s and 50s should be eating better in Asia, the sad truth is post 40, stuffing down pies and steaks and beers with no exercise, will only give you a spare tyre, not a good look for approaching 30 something asiannesses is it? Now am I right or am I right?
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:53 am

diet and film link, read it, and watch it. Older blokes in their 40s and 50s should be eating better in Asia, the sad truth is post 40, stuffing down pies and steaks and beers with no exercise, will only give you a spare tyre, not a good look for approaching 30 something asiannesses is it? Now am I right or am I right?
chi gua bao ma?

The_Baker

That post was a splendid appraisal full of good advice. I bet it won't be relevant to Schmidt though- he will only feast on blood I suspect. Best to carry garlic and a crucifix if he ever sues you for peace and wants a meeting.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:47 am

I bet it won't be relevant to Schmidt though- he will only feast on blood I suspect. Best to carry garlic and a crucifix if he ever sues you for peace and wants a meeting.

Turnoi does look rather like a vampire. I imagine when he reaches 100 years old, he will regenerate and start posting on esltb again in his 30s with the same old blather :twisted: :lol: 8) :roll: :mrgreen: :shock: :o :D

It's no wonder he never got that much coveted chinese wifess, most chinese ladies probably wished they had a bottle of holy water, a crucifix and a revolver loaded with silver bullets handy when he got to close to them! :twisted: :evil: 8) :D He is a sinister looking fellow of that there is no doubt.....he also seems to have some investment/involvement in englishbanana which is he why he keeps mentioning that on esltb. More shameless self promotion!!!!

https://englishbanana.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs