Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:27 pm

It is a real shame that a man has to fight and beg for some respect for a kind of real scientific research work - just because of the dubious reputation he has achieved under a disguise anonymus avatar.

You are so right, that man Turnoi/Schmidt is indeed a dubious character with a history to match.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:25 am

I love it! (Paraphrasing):

"I can't be such-and-such poster because I write in full, complex sentences while such-and-such poster writes only simple sentences." signed, Turnoi

Oh give me a break! Turnoi/Schmidt is so transparent, I can read my book through him! I think he's sweating because he's been "figured out". Anyone with half a mind can tell it's him simply trotting out one name after another to show that he has (false) support for all the loony bin things he posts on "that" site! :lol: :roll:
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 am

He can move over to degreediscussion.com and join the goons like "uh-huh" who think they are doing some good by attempting to defame our characters on that obscure and quirky little website.
I'll bet that "uh-huh" jerk is some mealy-mouthed GW who likes to kiss Chinese arses. He would be that type of foreign "teacher" in China who calls himself "professor". He would also be the type of laowai who needs to spend shitloads of money to impress a Chinese woman......then he has the audacity to mock those who use hookers............LOL!
The idiots on DD are just jealous because they will never be real professors: just legends in their own minds! haha!

Turnoi's hitman Silverboy seems to think you're the dangerous one out of us, uh-huh. Don't forget we were warned(maybe by SB himself) that you shouldn't mess with SB and he can pop up anywhere. I wonder what's happened to The Baker?? I hope he hasn't been silenced.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:18 pm

I think it's a hoot that he has no idea who I am and what my motives are. I'll bet it just drives him nuts! He's a little bully throwing around his weight there at "that" website. If anyone tries to stand up to him or oppose him (with words) are banned from the site. I don't care to post there anyway, but I guess his tiny brain can't figure out why you and I (and occasional others) comment here. We've gotten their attention with our posts and he and Turnoi just can't stand that they are powerless to do anything about it - - unless of course, they become moderators on this site and ban us. :lol:

Yeah, I wonder about The Baker too. Maybe this didn't interest him any longer.
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:16 am

He was a dancer, fit, handsome, and an arrogant bastard.

About the dancer, fit and handsome part I can't comment. He looked alright, from the pics I saw for a guy in his forties. But yes he does come across as arrogant, esp with regards to the chinese. And one wonders why he cannot acquire that much sought after and longed for asian wife eh? :| :roll: :lol: :twisted: :D 8) :mrgreen: :cry: :? :shock:
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:42 am

Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi Date 2014-04-19
In response to Re Yuming Education Centre (Silverboy)

Seems that the Unlucky Larry Harry has returned home to degreediscussion.com and joins hands with uh-uh, willie the wanker etc., all of them being himself. What a blessed board is this that we don't have to read his nonsense anymore - until he comes back and we can start another round to show him how stupid his inputs are!.....LOL
Tell a Friend REPLY View All - [To view all the posts in this thread at once click this link]

Seems that Turnoi has been tipped off by the others moderators that 'Lucky Strike Larry'(who last posted yesterday) has been dealt with/edited off. He was impossible for dung-for-brains Turnoi and Silverboy to deal with. They really are thick as shit. I am sure that now LSL won't mind me revealing that Lucky Strike is a brand of cigarettes the same as Woodbines are, and they were in fact dealing with the celebrated Woodbine Willie after all. Well done WW, you made them look pretty stupid yet again. I see he claims that we here are all one poster...we must have many e-mail.

As for Silverboy. I have it from a very trusted friend who worked at the same school after he had done a runner, that he's as poor as a church mouse and was always begging the school for subs.

Oh yes, I have written a post on ESLTB today. Will it see the light of day??......well it might; the mods like to ruffle his feathers a bit from time to time, before they demonstrate to Turnoi/Schmidt of his value and edit out the offending poster to save his bacon. It is noted that sadly cunning linguist is now one of Turnoi's little soldiers. Thats two he has now Hahaha! because he manufactures all the other posters.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Right - - moderator Turnoi/Schmidt is a hypocrite as blatantly as the day is long. Any time he needs to drum up some support for one of his daily tirades, he'll magically produce a half dozen or more new monikers to fight the good fight with/for him (oh Banana Hooligan, we hardly knew ye!). A jab here, a jab there, then they disappear. But when someone else is allegedly pulling the same tactics, then all bets are off. He cries and mewls for awhile then he and his fellow moderators dispose of the accused quicker than lightning.

He's rude, belligerent, dismissive, and sure as hell is no saint! Yet he has the audacity to wish "everyone" on that board a happy and "blessed" Easter. Who's "everyone"? Himself, Silverboy, and their 20 or 30 other internet identities! :roll: :lol:
uh-huh

Postby The_Baker » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:51 am

Silverboy has worked all over different areas of southern china, giving him the nickname of malibu in Wuhan, he has also been to Guangxi province a lot and is possibly still around there. I know for sure he has worked in Guangdong Province in Zhongshan City. That or my former students and the head of the english language section were liars when they said a 40 something aussie was teaching there before me, and whose photo on the esltb site they all recognized right off the bat in class when shown on the OHP. Funny that, must have been some other "Silverboy" then, eh?

As for Turnoi, we will get to his sexual and other preferences in due course, the truth will always come out!!! :twisted: :lol: :D :) :o :shock:
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:13 am

The_Baker wrote:Silverboy has worked all over different areas of southern china, giving him the nickname of malibu in Wuhan, he has also been to Guangxi province a lot and is possibly still around there. I know for sure he has worked in Guangdong Province in Zhongshan City. That or my former students and the head of the english language section were liars when they said a 40 something aussie was teaching there before me, and whose photo on the esltb site they all recognized right off the bat in class when shown on the OHP. Funny that, must have been some other "Silverboy" then, eh?

As for Turnoi, we will get to his sexual and other preferences in due course, the truth will always come out!!! :twisted: :lol: :D :) :o :shock:

You'd be right in thinking there's a question mark hanging over both those fine gentlemen. We know that Turnoi/Schmidt likes the company of young men- young men with girlish long nails. But what about the fashion model, turned building site labourer, turned teacher, SilverBOY. I don't know if it is true but there was a rumour going around the FT community about a Shaun or Shorn with the same career history and nationality as SilverBOY. Anyway, this bloke got married to a Thai girl, a Thai girl with money- very convenient because he was a poor slob. She eventually kicked his arse out and divorced him....because of ladyboys hanging around. And asking her to dress up as a construction worker and weird kinky stuff like that. However, could have been that 'other' Silverboy to whom you refer.
boxiangjiaopi

You could use Silverboy in dwarf throwing.

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi Date 2014-04-21
In response to Re Easter wishes (Silverboy)

Hahahaha... that "lad" on the pic is not Unlucky Harry Larry?
And that is not an aging sniggering hyena either.....
So, who is it?.....LOL

Silverboy as a special Easter treat posted a picture of himself. Thicko Turnoi goes and likens him to an ageing Hyena Ha ha ha! That poor girl just does not want his podgy hand on her shoulder- if looks can tell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby The_Baker » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 am

Seems sliverboy needs to lay off the bbqed aussie shrimp and steaks and the golden coloured beers, he looks somewhat plump and that poor lass looks terrified.
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

Postby uh-huh » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:50 am

I'm sorry, former FASHION MODEL? For which magazine? Billiard Ball Quarterly? :lol:
uh-huh

Postby boxiangjiaopi » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 am

n response to Re Easter wishes (Turnoi, the Only One and Real Turnoi)

Haha Turnoi, a pic of myself and ex-GF from November 2012 when I was still teaching, hehe!

What in the response to Schmidt does the 'hehe!' mean? I suppose it means 'Even a seriously obese bloke with a double chin(treble one actually) without a pot to piss in can get a bird in China' The scary thing is that he obviously selected the best photograph, to show his piggish features in the best light,from way back, taken TWO YEARS AGO! The mind boggles- what the dickens does he look like now!? 'That forum' is a house of horrors. First we saw Turnoi with a young man. He has so many enemies- one eye looks one way to see them approaching from one direction, and the other the opposite direction Ha ha ha! And now we get a look at fatso. I can see why he has to frequent the whore houses. Although he if had any backbone within his fat hide a drastic diet is the only honest remedy.
boxiangjiaopi

Postby uh-huh » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Well, actually I don't give a stuff about Zhongshan. That was a long time ago, it was a shit university, and that crap place wanted me to work illegally and gave me a shit apartment. The only good thing was the shower in there that I bonked one of the local ladies in.

Zhongshan was crap, the people there are rubbish, and I did not like the students there.

No ain't see WC 2 yet, heard it's great, Mick is a good bloke, lol! I've been too busy, been in Adelaide, and also Darwin a lot recently ( friggin awesome city! ) helping a friend out who is building a house, and I'm thinking about starting my own food company. Still traveling in Asia a bit too!

Yep, steak, beer, Asian whores, way to go

[signed, Silverboy]

He's quite the class act, isn't he? Even his English usage is crap.
uh-huh

Re: Dr Muhammad Schmidt and sliverboy

Postby The_Baker » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:01 am

BXJP and uhhuh, your both dead right.

Of course they will just continue to blow smoke up each other's pooholes until the cows come home and convince themselves they are god even without our postings on here, I say keep posting, I bet turnoi is trying to shut this thread down though, such is his arrogance and the pomposity of the man. Birds of a feather flock together I say, and those are two arrogant men indeed, no wonder they always post in their self congratulatory style whenever one of them endorses nazi style eugenics, racism against Chinese, turks, arabs, or whatever else is the flavour of the day. I'd also wager sliverboy is a woman hater, though not sure about turnoi, he seems to prefer being seated next to the flip flop drop in the boy's badminton changing rooms :roll: :lol: :) :o :( :oops: :evil:

Sliverboys usual defensive posture always comes through in that post. Even though I saw his handwriting, worked at his former place of employment, in the same city he goes on like a baby throwing his toys out. Zhongshan? Crap.....err well I won't lie and say it's the best city in China, but a lot of expats there (and no, they are only humble teachers like you and me sboy!) seem to like it. I certainly would say it is far from the worse, Zhuhai I did not like too much, but Zhongshan is nice enough, lots of parks although the summer is very hot and humid, but that's most of china in summer. If you don't like Zhongshan then where, home unemployed? The icy wastelands of inner mongolia? Xinjiang and the desert? Beijing and the smog? Shanghai and the money grabbing girls? Each to their own, but Zhongshan ain't half bad, but that's just me.

What is clear is sboy can be saved....he just needs to prise himself away from the grip of the evil bond villain, Turnoi.
chi gua bao ma?
The_Baker

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs