Remember John Kersey? EUROPEAN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY ++

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Remember John Kersey? EUROPEAN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY ++

Postby Peter French » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 am

Peter French
[Adequately qualified academically and professionally in Accounting, Education, Engineering & Law]
Adelaide Plains South Australia
Peter French

Re: Remember John Kersey? EUROPEAN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY ++

Postby g-gollin » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:53 pm

And there's also a fair amount of material in which Kersey and Sheila Danzig are galoumfing in tandem about all sorts of things.

From an old "MARQUESS COLLEGE, LONDON / Professional Diploma Qualifications by Distance Learning" web page:
About the Centre for Educational Research (CER)

What is the purpose of the CER?
The Centre for Educational Research at Marquess College, London, has two main areas of research interest. The first is that of independent post-secondary education in all of its aspects, and the second is the establishment of the equivalency of international credentials to provide accurate comparisons for a number of purposes useful to employers, other educational institutions and public bodies, principally aimed at the US market.

The CER offers international credential evaluation services to the public, publishes articles on relevant matters and conducts confidential consultancy.

The Director of the CER is the College's Principal, Professor John Kersey, assisted by Professor Roger Thompson, the Vice-Principal. Professor Sheila Danzig, Senior Research Fellow, is also based within the CER.

Recall that Thompson is/was a Knightsbridge Goativersity "professor."
g-gollin

Postby Peter French » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Kersey's initial rebuttal was that he was not running a degree issuing establishment with Marquess. However he always seemed to be 'associated' with some sleazy degree granting goatversity somewhere. As is normally the case, these people eventually remove any residual doubt.

It is interesting in this case to see the attempts to 'create' accreditation, the Liberal Catholic Church with all the ridiculous titles, the real position of some of the people - I checked out the Australian person, and at best he is a counsellor at a K-12 Catholic school. We have an American Indian 'chief', and I see the 'Chancellor' tag somewhere ... all they need is multi Dr Hoyer, multi Dr Chrome Dome Hill, and a Russian connection.

It is quite amusing to see the lengths that someone like Kersey will go to achieve a form of personal embellishment - titles, Religious 'entity' and so on. It is like kids playing in the preschool sandpit. Sheila seems absent unless she has changed her gender and name, but Sheila is never 'absent' ...
Peter French
[Adequately qualified academically and professionally in Accounting, Education, Engineering & Law]
Adelaide Plains South Australia
Peter French

Confusing to DuckMen

Postby g-gollin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:41 pm

g-gollin wrote:...galoumfing...

I had hoped that "galoumfing" would be taken for what it is: a nonsense word, with no invested meaning.

But the YoodleNoodles at Daikon, Lettuce, and Toomatoo are doing fine-toothed textual analysis these days and it has gotten them all mixed up and confused.

Gosh, maybe I should use nonsense words without vowels to keep from upsetting them. For example: crdnsnshl.
g-gollin

Postby John Bear » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:13 am

GG: "But the YoodleNoodles ...are doing fine-toothed textual analysis these days...

JB: Or rotten-toothed. In August, I mentioned (here) my visit to the Yukon Territory. Someone sent me a private message asking something about the AlCan highway, based on the other group's snide comments about how only feeble old geezers like me use said highway. I wouldn't know. I trekked over mountainous terrain for 64 km north from Skagway to reach the Yukon. Never did see the highway.
John Bear

Postby Bill Huffman » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:37 am

John Bear wrote:JB: Or rotten-toothed. In August, I mentioned (here) my visit to the Yukon Territory. Someone sent me a private message asking something about the AlCan highway, based on the other group's snide comments about how only feeble old geezers like me use said highway. I wouldn't know. I trekked over mountainous terrain for 64 km north from Skagway to reach the Yukon. Never did see the highway.

possible rotten-toothed response: Never seeing the highway because feeble old geezers don't see very well. :D
Bill Huffman

disambiguation

Postby uncle janko » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:16 pm

There is a real "Liberal Catholic Church", basically Theosophy with chasubles, divided into two groups. It is small and IMHO theologically very weird--but real. Mr Kersey's "Liberal Catholic Apostolic Church" is a name rip-off, just like the various nonexistent churches and imaginary seminaries--promoted by "Father Chaplain" whats-his-name.

As we have seen so often, phony ecclesiastics and millism are in unnatural congress.
Doing good, doing well, raising hope and raising hell. Janko Shave.
"Airplane music? Just like music for big bees, only louder."--Arnold Schoenberg
uncle janko

Return to Unaccredited Programs