Les Snell seems to be in business again

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Re: Les Snell seems to be in business again

Postby gtripp » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:51 pm

I am Les Snell's daughter. I know I am very late finding this discussion. I want to say that the woman in the picture with him is completely innocent. I don't believe she knew anything about all that he was doing and from what I understand they broke up after he wiped her bank account clean. I have not spoken to him in over 3 years so I do not know his location or current business practice. What I do know is that he is not a trustworthy business man. Unless he finds Jesus, this will not change.
gtripp

Postby johann » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:24 pm

703-232-1647 is the number given on the website for Regus U. It is a land-line in Occoquan, Virginia. Whether or not Mr. Snell can be found at the end of that phone-line, I know not. He owes me nothing. Although I can well afford it, I am far too much of a cheapskate to spend 98 cents to find out. Perhaps someone else has stronger motivation to catch up with the elusive (?) Les Snell. Dang - that reverse-phone info used to be free! :(

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Someone who filed a complaint on Ripoff report claimed he was a victim of Mr. Snell's previous school and that although Regus U was (then) showing a Washington DC area phone number, Leslie Edwin Snell was living in Tyler, Texas.

Last address I could find on the ripoff report site was:

215 Driftwood
Coppell, Texas

Phone: (202)352-2840
Web: http://www.RegusU.org

Hope this helps someone - I'm done with this. I don't have a horse in the race. I'd rather chase Schweizerische Titelmühlen. :)

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:28 pm

gtripp wrote:What I do know is that he is not a trustworthy business man. Unless he finds Jesus, this will not change.

Not to worry. I'm sure if Mr. Snell finds Jesus, the Lord will recognize him and keep a firm grip on His wallet. :mrgreen:

Johann
johann

Postby levicoff » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:13 pm

gtripp wrote:I am Les Snell's daughter. I know I am very late finding this discussion. I want to say that the woman in the picture with him is completely innocent. I don't believe she knew anything about all that he was doing and from what I understand they broke up after he wiped her bank account clean. I have not spoken to him in over 3 years so I do not know his location or current business practice. What I do know is that he is not a trustworthy business man. Unless he finds Jesus, this will not change.

Okay, let's see if I understand this . . .

This is a thread that was started in 2008, and the last post was in September 2010, some three-and-a-half years ago.

Now we have a first-time poster who claims to be Snell's daughter, reactivating a dead thread.

What do you want, o' alleged daughter? Justification? Absolution? Forgiveness? Catharsis?

Okay, you got 'em. Now get out. :lol:
levicoff

Postby gtripp » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:02 pm

gtripp

Postby johann » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Having nothing better to do, I started looking up Snell family ancestry. This page has a rather nostalgic picture, about 100 years old or slightly more, which I believe to be Mr. Snell's grandfather, Warren Snell and his (Warren's) brother Gordon.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.anc ... /i580.html

According to what I read, Warren's son, Carl Wilmont Snell, would have been Les Snell's father. Here's the page on Mr. Carl Snell, showing Leslie Edwin Snell, b. 1948 as his son.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.anc ... i2393.html

And what relevance does all this have, here? I really have no idea. :question: I just like old photographs, I guess.

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Oops - Gordon was Mr. Snell's grandfather - not his brother, Warren. My apologies for mixing them up. Gordon's son, Carl Snell, was Leslie Edwin Snell's father - I misread this. :oops: Sorry!

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

gtripp wrote:I am Les Snell's daughter. I know I am very late finding this discussion. I want to say that the woman in the picture with him is completely innocent. I don't believe she knew anything about all that he was doing and from what I understand they broke up after he wiped her bank account clean. I have not spoken to him in over 3 years so I do not know his location or current business practice. What I do know is that he is not a trustworthy business man. Unless he finds Jesus, this will not change.

levicoff wrote:Okay, let's see if I understand this . . .

This is a thread that was started in 2008, and the last post was in September 2010, some three-and-a-half years ago.

Now we have a first-time poster who claims to be Snell's daughter, reactivating a dead thread.

What do you want, o' alleged daughter? Justification? Absolution? Forgiveness? Catharsis?

Okay, you got 'em. Now get out. :lol:

FWIW - "Alleged daughter?" I think the claim may be genuine. If it is, I think it would be from Gretchen Lynne Tripp, a.k.a. Dekker, formerly Snell. I doubt this poster will be back, after "due process of Levicoff." Too bad. She may have had some interesting anecdotes to share...and it's slow around here! :sad:

Latest address I could find (for free) on Mr. Snell, if anyone here is still looking for him: 11431 Craig St, Overland Park, KS 66210

I have no idea if it's valid or not. And yes - as expressed by poster G. Tripp - I hope Jesus and Mr. Snell do find each other -- could be quite a meeting! :)

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 pm

Went through some VERY old stuff - and it's now evident why Gretchen Snell-Dekker-Tripp chose to comment on the trustworthiness of Les Snell - if it was her - and I rather think it was. Looks like she was in cahoots with Les, re: Monticello U. and paid a stiff price for her participation. :mrgreen:

In 2000, the State of Hawaii obtained a default judgment against her in the case of Monticello University, including liability for civil penalties of $100,000.

http://files.hawaii.gov/dcca/ocp/udgi/l ... dekker.pdf

In the judgment, she was permanently enjoined from doing quite a few things, including:

"10. Failing to disclose that one individual is responsible for all operations of nine schools (Locke School of Management, Roosevelt School of Public Administration, Churchill School of History & Government, DeTocqueviIle School of Educational Policy and Leadership, Franklin School of Social Sciences, Kennedy School of Criminal Justice, Dag Hammerskjold School of Diplomacy & International Studies, King’s College & Seminary, Monticello University School of Law) and 425 courses in 14 separate disciplines.

Tsk. Tsk. :( That's all I have to say about this ancient exhumation. The Regus U. site is looking pretty down-at-heel and may be inactive, for all I know.

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:33 am

johann wrote:The Regus U. site is looking pretty down-at-heel and may be inactive, for all I know.

Probably a ruse. Fire off a check and watch it perk up instantly! :mrgreen:

Johann
johann

Postby oaktree6 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:30 pm

This person just started a "class" at the Blue Mesa restaurant in Addison Texas. Claimed he is a PHD in psychology, but did not knew the parts of the brain:). He called his name as Jeff Foster. We all knew he was a fake and most people walked out on him.
oaktree6

Postby Oregon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:32 pm

oaktree6 wrote:This person just started a "class" at the Blue Mesa restaurant in Addison Texas. Claimed he is a PHD in psychology, but did not knew the parts of the brain:). He called his name as Jeff Foster. We all knew he was a fake and most people walked out on him.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Oregon

Previous

Return to Unaccredited Programs