The AAHEA accreditation splooie

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Postby uncle janko » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:26 pm

My dear Dr De Mel (Saucier, if you like),

Why don't you enlighten us by answering my questions about the substance of your post? Let the indictment of your bad English alone; it may be ceylon in murky waters to expect proper English from you as the grand panjandrum of an "accreditor". To begin: from which schools did you earn your degrees? This website, http://www.selfgrowth.com/experts/prof_ ... e_mel.html
says you hold a PhD and a DSc in psychology.
This one says you also run the IPP psychology entity and are also VP of an hypnosis entity, as well as a practicing moxibustionist:
http://www.hypnosisboard.com/brady.htm
All of us wish to accord you the proper respect you deserve.
Next: which schools does your reincarnated* AHEEHAH! accredit?

Janko Preotul

*New posters/readers: The AHEEHAH! website reveals total disjuncts which negate the claim to a 140-year history for the organisation. It appears to have had past lives--the retrieval of which is another speciality of the talented Dr De Mel.
Doing good, doing well, raising hope and raising hell. Janko Shave.
"Airplane music? Just like music for big bees, only louder."--Arnold Schoenberg
uncle janko

Saucier mail

Postby g-gollin » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:22 am

A "saucier" is a French chef who makes sauces. Recall the character called "Chef" in "Apocalypse Now."

From AAHEA's sauce man today:

Subject: AAHEA
Date: 8/10/2006 2:06 am

Sir, My name is David W. Saucier I am part of the security team for AAHEA. I have read the statements you and your associates have made about AAHEA and some of AAHEA's officers. I am asking you to Cease and Desist these actions at once. Please remove your Statements from your Blog immediately. The statements you and your associates are unfounded and untrue. AAHEA has done nothing to hurt or harm you, and for you to attack the AAHEA is very unprofessional. I will be calling the President of your College Monday to discuss this full Detail. You Sir, with your 27page cv should be helping people not attacking them. I will be in touch! David W. Saucier

My reply:

Dear Mr. Saucier:

Please communicate with me via surface mail so that I may see the postmark carried by your correspondence.

I do not maintain a blog and cannot help you regarding material posted to whatever "blog" you refer to. Further, I do not know who you mean by "my associates."

The material that had previously been posted to http://www.aahea.org/forms/2007%20FEE%20SCHEDULE.pdf carried the title "Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training" as well as showing an absolutely remarkable similarity in content to an ACCET page.

The head of my college is not a president, but a dean. Perhaps you meant instead the head of my university, who is a president.

George Gollin
Professor of Physics
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
g-gollin

Re: The AAHEA accreditation splooie

Postby Rich Douglas » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:27 am

hitman014 wrote:Hello Mr. Bear, Do you know how to use spell check? A man with all those Degrees. WOW!!!!

To my knowledge, Dr. Bear has three degrees. He is, likely, at or possibly below the mean for this board. But we like him anyway.
Rich Douglas

The latest bechamel from M. Saucier...

Postby g-gollin » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:55 pm

...was sitting in my SPAM folder this morning. For your reading pleasure, I present it to you.

Date: 8/10/2008 11:04 am
Subject: RE: AAHEA

And, you and your friends including ACCET have had a good laugh at the expense of a great old organization and the answers to these questions are something you will have to answer to in a court very soon, so practicing the answer would be a great idea.

You "assumed" that because we have a mail drop in Washington, DC instead of the $17,000 a month rent we paid just a few years ago we are a scam. You also "assumed" because you got some wrong information on a URL that also makes us a scam when the truth is that's a NEW, not previously used URL as you have stated, it was not used by anyone before us. We changed because the name changed and so the URL also must change to match, Hello!

We know what happened, you :assumed" you had a bad organization and so you went after it with both barrels, but when you were told to stop and check your facts and you failed or refused to do so that is when you sir became personally liable for your false and slanderous statements, including that "Dr. De Mel claims to be." No sir, he is what he says he is and he in fact is world renowned in his field including being the president of the Psychological Institute. You really screwed up this time and we will push this all the way including your job with the university. You see no one is perfect not even you sir. You have been pissing people off for years now and now you have crossed the line and its all going to come back on you.

We are legally licensed and incorporated, in fact, incorporated in two different states and we operate in both and yes we date back to 1870 and have set the standards in education in this country with the likes of Harvard, Stanford and most of the other top colleges in this country for a very long time, Oops.

You mention the 2005 closing of the organization, I will now address this by telling you that you should not believe every thing you read on the internet, as you of all people should know by now. What happened was the board at the time walked away and it lay dormant, not closed but just dormant for a short time until a new board of voting members continued it on. This was an internal situation and does not concern anyone, but it has happened, as a matter of fact, other times during its 140 existence, (1924) . This despite taking in 7.7 million dollars and operating at a loss. Why, mismanagement and high salaries and absorbent rent all of which we have cured and are criticized by you for doing so. All you needed to do is read the information on our web site as its all posted for the world to read, no secret here. http://www.aahea.org/history.htm

You really stepped in it this time.. Now, you sir will pay the price for being on your high horse.

You should have done a better job of hiding who you were when you decided [message ends abruptly at this point]
g-gollin

Postby Hungry Ghost » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm

The University of Berkley is claiming "full institutional accreditation" from what it describes as "the prestigious American Association of Higher Education (AAHEA), the oldest association in the United States dedicated to the advancement of higher education".

http://www.berkley-u.edu/university_accreditation.html

Here's something out of an Ocala FL mailbox that (ironically?) calls itself "The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards" which says it's seeking AAHEA accreditation for its hypnosis courses.

http://www.hypnosiseducation.com/hypnos ... on-faq.htm

http://www.thenationalboard.com/

The same Ocala mailbox is also home to something that offers AAHEA accredited training for "Certified Security Awareness Agents".

http://csaagent.org/id2.html

The security theme continues with something else that's interesting. The resurrected American Association of Higher Education is looking for funding to set up a "hate ideology deprogramming center" in Sri Lanka, led by "one of the world's top psychologists", and the AAHEA only wants to be paid $400,000 USD on top of costs to do it. (Why it's snuggling up to the medieval Jewish philosopher Maimonides isn't entirely clear.)

http://jmdachim.com/id26.html

A page with almost identical design says that somebody is opening the first Jewish hospital in Russia, to which students from abroad will apparently fly in order to receive a $5,000 two-week AAHEA-accredited training, resulting in their becoming certified "Longevity Consultants". We are told that the AAHEA is "close to the many resources in the hypnotherapy profession".

http://jmdhof.com/id23.html
Hungry Ghost

ECE says no it's not

Postby g-gollin » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:38 pm

From today's ECE newsletter (Volume X, Number 8, 12 August 2008):

American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (in Washington DC) is not recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation [CHEA] or by the U.S. Department of Education [USDE].
g-gollin

AAHE says goodbye

Postby g-gollin » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Like that guy with the shotgun in Men In Black who found his skin occupied by something else (a giant alien bug), the defunct "American Associatoipn for Higher Education" also has its skin occupied by Something Else.

Check out http://web.archive.org/web/20050403111515/www.aahe.org/AAHEClosingPressRelease.pdf:

MEDIA RELEASE

Contacts for More Information:
Clara M. Lovett, president, AAHE
Bernadine Chuck Fong, board chair, AAHE
Telephone: AAHE, (202) 293-6440

HIGHER EDUCATION ASSOCIATION ANNOUNCES CLOSING

Washington, DC, March 24, 2005 -- After nearly four decades leading the national movement to improve higher education, the American Association for Higher Education (AAHE) Board of Directors announced today that the Association will cease operations later this year.
In a statement to AAHE members, board chair Bernadine Chuck Fong, president of Foothill College, said, “Despite vigorous efforts, president Clara M. Lovett and the board concluded that the organization no longer has the resources to continue its historic leadership role in higher education.”

“The spirit of AAHE must and will continue,” said Dr. Lovett, adding that plans are under way to continue the Association’s work in Assessment, the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, Electronic Portfolios, Campus Program, and other initiatives under the leadership of other associations and academic institutions. She said that discussions are already under way with the Lumina Foundation concerning relocation of the BEAMS (Building Engagement and Attainment of Minority Students) Project and with Heldref Publications, publisher of Change magazine. Since 1985, AAHE has provided editorial leadership for the magazine.

Lee S. Shulman, president of the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, said, “AAHE has had a special relationship with the Carnegie Foundation in its support for a broader conception of scholarship, its commitment to the scholarship of teaching and learning, and its role as a forum for the most exciting new ideas in our field. We at the Foundation and in the rest of the higher education community must work even harder to make up for the sad loss of this significant organization.”

Further information will be posted on the AAHE website, http://www.aahe.org.
g-gollin

Postby hitman014 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 am

Please post the following. Once again you only tell part of a story to fit what you are trying to do, which is to give a great old organization a bad name it does not deserve. The US Federal Government requires a minimum of two years of accreditation work BEFORE you can even apply for recognition, but of course you never checked that because it does not fit you personal agenda. We are in that two year window and once we have completed that we will apply for recognition like everyone before us. Please do your home work before saying such things as it just makes you look bad! We have spoken today to one, Jan Riggs, at CHEA who you quoted as having said "we were not a recognized organization of accreditation." riggs@chea.org She told us she will tell the truth to anyone who checks on our accreditation status and she DID NOT appreciate you quoting them incorrectly on your blog. We have answered each and every one of your false, misleading
hitman014

Postby hitman014 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:35 am

Please post the following. Once again you only tell part of a story to fit what you are trying to do, which is to give a great old organization a bad name it does not deserve. The US Federal Government requires a minimum of two years of accreditation work BEFORE you can even apply for recognition, but of course you never checked that because it does not fit you personal agenda. We are in that two year window and once we have completed that we will apply for recognition like everyone before us. Please do your home work before saying such things as it just makes you look bad! We have spoken today to one, Jan Riggs, at CHEA who you quoted as having said "we were not a recognized organization of accreditation." riggs@chea.org She told us she will tell the truth to anyone who checks on our accreditation status and she DID NOT appreciate you quoting them incorrectly on your blog. We have answered each and every one of your false, misleading and untrue allegations to date, (even to the reporters you have sicked on us) and all you have done is ignored that and posted more lies. Truth is a hard thing to respond to I guess. END
hitman014

Postby g-gollin » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:28 am

hitman014 wrote:...We have spoken today to one, Jan Riggs, at CHEA who you quoted as having said "we were not a recognized organization of accreditation."

You are not recognized by the US Department of Education as an accreditor. You are not recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation as an accreditor. I do not recall quoting Ms. Riggs. Please point me towards such a quote at your convenience.

I have a question for you. Have you ever kept an epoisses in your refrigerator? It's a great, strong cheese, though it has nothing to do with legitimate higher education.
g-gollin

Can you say "busted?"

Postby g-gollin » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:51 pm

See http://chronicle.com/daily/2008/08/4337n.htm
Monday, August 25, 2008

Inquiry Into Higher-Education Group Reveals Odd Connections
By THOMAS BARTLETT

The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation began in 1870. Or so says its Web site.

But that claim, along with a number of others, falls apart on close inspection. For example, though it lists a Washington, D.C., location, that address turns out to be a UPS mailbox. Its actual headquarters are in Central Florida.

Most significantly, AAHEA has assumed the identity of a now-defunct organization with a similar name—the American Association for Higher Education. It has even acquired AAHE's old phone number. That comes as an unpleasant surprise to AAHE's former leadership, including Michael B. Goldstein, a higher-education lawyer with the Washington law firm Dow Lohnes, and a former member of AAHE's board. "Some of their activities appear, on their face, to be clearly unacceptable," he said.

What are those activities? AAHEA's Web site says the group is "dedicated to the advancement of higher education." However, its only stated goal for 2008 is dealing with "the problem of bullying in school." Under the heading "Sponsored Programs," a collage of photographs features the twin towers of the World Trade Center in flames, and what appear to be bloody footprints. Beneath it are the words "To be announced."

A Chronicle investigation has raised questions about AAHEA, which advertises itself as both a scholarly research organization and a college accreditor. It has also led to the resignation of Charles Grant, the group's chief executive, after just a week in office.

The apparent operator of AAHEA is D.A. (Doc) Brady. While his name is nowhere to be found on AAHEA's Web site, he is listed in the corporate records for AAHEA, filed with the State of Florida in 2007.

In several interviews and e-mail exchanges, Mr. Brady defended his organization against critics he contends are biased against him. He said he and his colleagues were motivated solely by the personal satisfaction of running AAHEA, not by any monetary considerations. "Not a single person has benefited a nickel out of this thing," said Mr. Brady.

It's not for lack of trying. The association offers annual memberships for $99, and its Web site includes a page for visitors to make donations, ranging from $10 to $1-million (those who give the top amount become honorary presidents of AAHEA). Among the programs in the works, which the money will support, according to the Web site, are safari trips to Africa, online art shows, and a "Learning Course of the month contest."

Fuzzy Details

When asked about his background, Mr. Brady said it's "none of your business." An online biography describes him as self-taught, but also says he holds doctorates in clinical hypnotherapy and business administration, though it does not mention the institutions from which he graduated. According to the bio, he has worked as a consultant for television programs, including Dr. Phil, and is a "nationally certified motivational instructor."

Mr. Brady is the chief executive of the National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards, which offers doctorates in clinical hypnotherapy, among other degrees. The doctoral program costs $4,998 and uses the Ericksonian method of hypnosis. According to its frequently-asked-questions page, the organization is under review for accreditation from Mr. Brady's other organization, AAHEA, which it notes is "very old."

Charles Grant said he responded to an advertisement for the position of chief executive of the group. Mr. Grant had just retired from San Jacinto College North, a community college in Houston, after 25 years. He started there as an instructor and ended as its president. The idea of helping a higher-education organization like the association, he said, appealed to him. "I'm a sympathetic person," said Mr. Grant.

When pressed, Mr. Grant said he had no idea how many members the group had, or what exactly it did. Nor had he ever met Doc Brady in person, or anyone else from the organization. He didn't know its financial state or where it was located. He was also not aware of Mr. Brady's other organizations.

Mr. Grant said that he had not received any money from AAHEA, but that he had been told he would receive a salary. A few days after his interview with The Chronicle, Mr. Grant sent an e-mail message to AAHEA with the subject line "Not Working," resigning from the position, and forwarded a copy to The Chronicle.

Connection Disputed

All along, AAHEA has claimed that it is the same entity as the American Association for Higher Education. In fact, AAHE, which promoted the scholarship of teaching and learning for nearly four decades, closed its doors in 2005 after a sharp decline in membership.

Its president at the time was Clara M. Lovett. Ms. Lovett, who is president emerita of Northern Arizona University, said she had never heard of AAHEA. Neither had Mr. Goldstein, the AAHE board member. Both disputed the notion that AAHEA is in any way the continuation of AAHE.

Other assertions by Mr. Brady have also been contradicted. For example, he said that the archives of AAHE, housed at the Hoover Institution Archives at Stanford University, are scheduled to be transferred to AAHEA's headquarters once there is sufficient space.

Not so, according to Brad Bauer, associate archivist for collection development and curator of the Western European collections at Hoover. Mr. Bauer, who is in charge of the AAHE archives, said he had heard "nothing of the sort" and that any such transfer would be extremely unusual. "I've had no discussions of any sort with any organization claiming to be the successor to AAHE," he said.

Mr. Brady has also said that his organization is going through the review process to become an approved college accreditor. Jane Glickman, an Education Department spokeswoman, said that a check revealed that the department had had no contact with AAHEA. Jan Riggs, director of membership services and special projects for the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, said she had been contacted by Mr. Brady but that she "had no idea what he was talking about."

In response, Mr. Brady criticized the approval process for accreditors, saying it was too cumbersome. "I think it's retarded," he said. In an e-mail message, he indicated that his association may be reconsidering becoming an approved accreditor because it's "not worth all of this aggravation."

It is unclear how many members AAHEA has signed up, or whether the group has received donations. Michael F. Healy, who works in the marketing and communications department at the University of Georgia's Center for Continuing Education, said he contacted AAHEA recently because he was interested in purchasing its mailing list. He was told that he must become a member first. A colleague at another university, Mr. Healy said, paid the association $1,000 for its mailing list. He declined to name the colleague.

Along with its other problems, AAHEA appears to have borrowed material on its Web site without attribution. In June a law firm working for the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training—an accreditor recognized by the Education Department—sent the association a letter demanding that it remove documents it had copied directly from ACCET's Web site. In some cases, the documents still had the continuing education and training group's name in the text.

AAHEA did not respond, according to Roger J. Williams, executive director of ACCET, until this week, when the documents were taken down. In an e-mail message, Mr. Brady wrote that the documents had not been copyrighted and that the material was not taken verbatim.

When informed that Mr. Brady had accused him of unfairly attacking AAHEA, Mr. Williams was unable to suppress his laughter. "I find their indignation surprising, to say the least," he said.
g-gollin

Postby hitman014 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:45 pm

Let me start by saying it must be nice to say what ever you want with no consequences for your actions. You see he (Tom) was looking for a story and had little or no regard for the truth. Here we will set the record straight with facts instead of half truth and outright fabrication.

AAHEA is in fact the same organization as AAHE and all any one has to do is to follow our corporation or the Federal Governments 501C-3 to see this fact, but of course that would mean reporting the truth which was certainly not on Tom’s agenda, as we quickly found out. You see it was his mission to make a story from a non story for his friends who put him up to this. Something he him self has not denied.

You see the AAHE board, under the leadership of Clara Lovett, or lack of, had walked away in May of 2005 and left the organization in total shambles and NOT closed as reported by Tom in his misleading article. Several of the VOTING members were very upset that this injustice had taken place, as the law requires that the membership and only the membership, not the board, have the say or vote as to any closing which Clara Lovett certainly did not do. We quickly remedy this situation and had it operating at full capacity within a short time. We, unlike the original board, did so without large pay checks of the previous administration; in fact no one is ever paid at AAHEA because it is a matter of principal and pride, not money.

You see Clara Lovett was paid $250,000, yes a quarter of a million dollars a year to help AAHE and she drove it into the ground all while being over paid to build it. How much was it taking in you might ask, well it was doing a little under 8 million when she decided it could not continue, not enough money for her to make it work. Shameful!!! Here is a real story to report, which one could certainly argue was gross mismanagement at least, and possibly fraud or at least misappropriation of non-profit funds of a 140 year old organization, but no, none of that was reported, for it would not fit Tom’s personal agenda.

Instead he tries his best to put down an organization that pays NO rent or Salaries and has NO complains against it and does only good works. He of course chooses to ignore these facts. Certainly seems fair to us, as well as unbiased, NOT.

We will now address each of his points in his article.

AAHE and now AAHEA both have used a Washington , DC address, we, the new board, however decided to not pay the $17,000 a month in rent and so we have the bulk of our operation out of Central Florida and pay NO rent or mortgage payment What he did not tell you is, that is on our web site and is no surprise to anyone. One only needs to check with the State as well. We are incorporated in both states and soon will also be incorporated in a third state. As our site indicates, we are acquiring a 26,000 Sq. Ft. school campus in Kentucky were the bulk of our operation will take place, yes we will always maintain a presence in Washington , DC as that will always be our main focus. So much for his point that we are somehow hiding or deceiving someone.

His third paragraph is just an out right lie and has already been addressed here.

In his fourth paragraph he criticizes school bulling, apparently in his mind it is not important, we, as most of America , strongly disagree. We are left wondering if this is because he is a bully in the way he does his work, certainly Dr. Grant would agree as he felt bullied, pressured and harassed by Tom.

What Tom does not tell you is he personally harassed the new CEO of less that a few days by calling him 5 or 6 times in one hour, day after day and telling him lies about the organization, similar to but only worse, to the ones he has written. We do hope he is very proud of himself for that one.

Tom knows very well that there are 20 directors that control this organization and have for 40 years according to the original AAHE by-laws established on March 3rd of 1969 and filled in Washington , DC .. Dr. Brady is but one director and has only ONE vote. You will notice that he deliberately says Brady or Mr. Brady and does not give him his legal recognition as a doctor as he does not want to give him any credit in order to deliberately make him look bad. Shame on him for this.

In his seventh paragraph he fails to find any fault with what was said, and so this speaks for itself.

In his eighth paragraph we are not sure what he is trying to say or why?

Fuzzy details:

He goes on talking about Dr. Brady for what ever personal reason, why not talk about the President? The CEO? The Secretary? The Treasurer, or any one of the other 20 directors? One that is a Police Chief, two that are MD’s, two were college presidents for 20 years, one is the President of a Psychological Institute, or a war hero, yes a highly decorated (12 US medals) Coronial. I guess this as well would not fit his agenda.

All we can say about his non relevant ramble here is that Dr. Brady sits on a total of four (4) boards all legitimate organizations and all with no complaints. Also The National Board does not offer doctorate degrees, has never offered doctorate degrees and has no plan to offer them according to their spokesperson. He also omitted the fact the Dr. Brady was appointed by two different governor’s to sit as a Justice to set bail and try civil cases for more than 10 years. Oh did Tom mention that Dr. Brady was a voting member of AAHE since 1999. Isn’t it funny how the truth is so much different from Toms version.

We have already addressed Dr. Grant and his lack of knowledge which may be due to the fact he was CEO for only 48 hours when contacted by this over zealous reporter with an agenda. Dr. Grant is in fact still CEO and will stay CEO until his contact runs out next year, just for the record.

Connection disputed:

His first paragraph is in fact a lie as we have already stated. One needs only to check with the Federal Government to verify the truth.

Second paragraph is in fact a lie as well Clara Lovett knows very well all about the new board in detail. She was contacted directly by our board members when the AAHE new board started. See http://www.aahea.org/AAHEAAccreditationSplooie.htm What Tom did not tell you is, we were AAHE and the year after we decided to change the name to AAHEA adding accreditation, not starting a new organization with a similar name as he emphatically stated, which is completely untrue and he knows it. The original articles of Incorporation filled in Washington , DC on March 3rd 1969 were amended to reflect our new name in 2007.

In his next paragraph he took what Dr. Brady had said and twisted it to fit what he wanted said. What was said is that we have acquired documents from the archives and we can and may do so again and that is what was said and it’s the truth. How often do we her reporters misquoting what was said to fit there story or agenda.

Here again the truth is twisted to fit his personal agenda. What was said is, there is a two year window were organizations whishing to do accreditations must perform accreditations BEFORE asking for recognition from CHEA or the US Government, We are in that window, so we, nor anyone else whishing to go through the process can be recognized by anyone during that time. Oh did he forget to say that, he is well aware of that but I guess it sounds better to not say that. It sure does change the accreditation issue now doesn’t it?

In his next paragraph he talks about a membership list. We do have one and we do sell it to colleges or universities for legitimate purposes as did the old AAHE board for many years and most organization do the same thing, what exactly is his point here?

In closing, this reporter wrote a terrible article criticizing The National Geographic, if you can believe he would sink so low. I think this may say it all. One needs to only search the internet to see this mans personal agenda of trying to make a name for him self at the direct expense of others and the truth.

You should know, Tom called one day and questioned our receptionist, Frances, as to why she was working for free. You see he can not understand why anyone would do this. This speaks volumes about this man’s personality and his thought process. If this is the best he, (Tom) can do or say it’s pretty pathetic with all of the corruption, illegal activity going on all over the country even with non-profits, he makes a few unfounded accusations that are completely false and calls it a story. Shame on you Tom!

We always welcome comments, it’s healthy and we live in an open society, but lies and half truths for the sole purpose of hurting an outstanding, 140 year old non-profit organization with an impeccable reputation that has done so much for this country, and all done for a competitors benefit, is at least shameful and is definitely below the belt!

We, unlike a lot of others, chose to fully cooperate with Tom and his story even though it was apparent from the start he was trying his very best to slam this old organization and its non paid dedicated staff. We would strongly recommend to everyone to volunteer and dedicate their time to helping others before criticizing those of us who do The order of the day is check your facts and walk in their shoes before spreading lies about dedicated people who give freely of their time to make this a better society for all to live in.

The Board of Directors

The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation

Search Mail
hitman014

Postby g-gollin » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:16 am

Will you also transmit your message to Mr. Bartlett? And could you post your true identity and contact information to permit a direct response to you?

Why on earth should anyone believe anything you write? My goodness, AAHEA took material directly from the ACCET site.It was done so clumsily that the doltish AAHEA document trolls didn't even replace all the references to ACCET with AAHEA. Silly of you, wasn't it?

And unfortunate Dr. Grant: he must not have realized he had signed on with an organization that was trying to pass off another organization's material as its own. It is good that he bailed as soon as he understood what he had stepped in.
g-gollin

Postby uncle janko » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:47 am

The anonymous nincompoop can't write standard English.

If he represented a real organisation with competence and integrity, purporting to contribute to US higher education, the A.N. ought to be able to write standard English and to reveal his own name.
Doing good, doing well, raising hope and raising hell. Janko Shave.
"Airplane music? Just like music for big bees, only louder."--Arnold Schoenberg
uncle janko

Postby hindi24 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:29 pm

I couldn't resist, John. I think if you research this whole scam you will find that "Dave Chesson, Legal Advisor" and "Dr. De Mel" are all none other than one person who calls himself "Doc. B----" The guy's in a lot of trouble and just keeps digging himself in deeper. Maybe the feds will catch up with him sooner than later.
hindi24

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs