Yet another Bible College in beautiful Lake Charles.......

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Yet another Bible College in beautiful Lake Charles.......

Postby Poimen » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:48 pm

http://www.ovalbiblecollege.com

Certificate---Doctorate
No Tuition
Doctorate in 10 months
Faculty of One

Disclaimer: This is not an endorsement........
Poimen
Poimen

Oval Bible College

Postby TheoloM » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:12 am

Wow! A no dissertation doctorate. Let me get my pen and start writing. :lol: :lol:

Is their accreditation a play off of the real ATS that accredits legitimate schools?

TheoloM
TheoloM

[i]Oval Bilble College: No Hidden Fees, No Hidden Quality[/i

Postby PatsFan » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:35 am

Their free program charges a $100 application fee and a $100 graduation fee.
BA, Nyack College
MAR, Eastern Nazarene College
MSW, University of Connecticut
D.Min, Ashland Theological Seminary
PatsFan

Re: Yet another Bible College in beautiful Lake Charles.....

Postby Hungry Ghost » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:44 am

Anyone that doesn't like the shape of Oval is a square.

Yeah right, Poimen. We know better.
Hungry Ghost

Oval Bible College

Postby TheoloM » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:56 am

I guess in my earlier post the tuition free Bible college got my attention along with the dissertation free doctorate. I stated: " let me get my pen and
start writing", while I should have said: " let me make a call and sign-up". There is nothing like a dissertation free doctorate, is there? Hey, PatsFan,
do you think Ashland would let you get by without a dissertation? :)

TheoloM
TheoloM

Postby Ian Anderson » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:55 pm

$200 is too expensive -- one can get a doctorate from the Universal Life Church for as little as $29.
http://www.ulc.net/index.php?page=shop
:wink:
Ian Anderson

Re: Oval Bible College

Postby PatsFan » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:42 am

TheoloM wrote:I guess in my earlier post the tuition free Bible college got my attention along with the dissertation free doctorate. I stated: " let me get my pen and start writing", while I should have said: " let me make a call and sign-up". There is nothing like a dissertation free doctorate, is there? Hey, PatsFan, do you think Ashland would let you get by without a dissertation? :) TheoloM

Hey TheoloM,

I'm afraid Ashland wouldn't go along with the no dissertation idea. Rick Walston's school offers a doctorate without a dissertation, and I might also add that this is NOT an endorsement of CES. They charge more than the Oval people though.

http://www.columbiaseminary.edu/degrees/

Ministry Degree Programs
Not all degrees require a thesis or dissertation. Some CES ministry degree programs are the B.R.S., M.R.S., M.Div., and D.Min. In these degree programs, students simply complete classes for the degree. (However, even in the ministry degree programs, students may choose to write a thesis or a dissertation if they desire.)
BA, Nyack College
MAR, Eastern Nazarene College
MSW, University of Connecticut
D.Min, Ashland Theological Seminary
PatsFan

cutie pies

Postby uncle janko » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:48 am

I hope that any new readers of this thread are very clear that NOBODY on this discussion board endorses any Lake Charles pond scum or any dissertationless doctorate. Sometimes we get so durn cute that we forget that new readers may not "get" inside jokes, etc.
Doing good, doing well, raising hope and raising hell. Janko Shave.
"Airplane music? Just like music for big bees, only louder."--Arnold Schoenberg
uncle janko

Re: cutie pies

Postby Poimen » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:10 am

uncle janko wrote:I hope that any new readers of this thread are very clear that NOBODY on this discussion board endorses any Lake Charles pond scum or any dissertationless doctorate. Sometimes we get so durn cute that we forget that new readers may not "get" inside jokes, etc.

I thought the following in the original post reflected that sentiment....

Poimen
Poimen

Postby Jimmy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:53 am

Oval holds no USDoE accreditation nor does Birmingham Theological Seminary. Yet, look at the differences!
Jimmy

The Hunger Site
Jimmy

Postby Jimmy » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:54 am

Jimmy wrote:Oval holds no USDoE accreditation nor does Birmingham Theological Seminary. Yet, look at the differences!

Should be "no USDoE recogninzed accreditation..."
Jimmy

The Hunger Site
Jimmy

Postby uncle janko » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:29 am

If you say so. :P
Doing good, doing well, raising hope and raising hell. Janko Shave.
"Airplane music? Just like music for big bees, only louder."--Arnold Schoenberg
uncle janko

Re:

Postby sadi1781 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Jimmy wrote:
Jimmy wrote:Oval holds no USDoE accreditation nor does Birmingham Theological Seminary. Yet, look at the differences!

Should be "no USDoE recogninzed accreditation..."

(Im a spanish speaker, SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT I TRY)

For all of you critized Oval Bible College and seminars not acredited for the USDOE:

People need to understand that religious degree not need a government acreditation. I study with Oval Bible College, Im proud of what I learn in this Institution. When you hear the class in your home and open you bible you feel the presence of God and the Holy Spiritu revel his true. Bible education is no a secular education. Im a doctorate in Theology and Counseling and I do a Two Dissertation for Oval Bible College. In the official website the programs not appear the Dissertation required but for a Ph.D. in Oval Bible College you need to do a Dissertation. I do a great dissertation, Im proud of Oval Bible College and thanks God for this opportunity. Now Im a professor in a Seminar, Acredited Seminar in my country by theologicals associations and comission.

Its important people understand that religious education not need goverment acreditation. The goverment no have the authority to evaluate our doctrine and theology views. We study all the bible, N.T. O.T, sinopsis, hermeneutic, Homiletic, sistemathyc theology, apologetic, bible doctrines, do a disertation. Oval bible College prepare all his student very well. Not in a traditional manner. More important we study for Christ and his kingdom, for preach the gospel of Jesus. We not need secular acreditation, we need GOD ACREDITATION.

sadi1781
sadi1781

Re: Yet another Bible College in beautiful Lake Charles.......

Postby sadi1781 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

If you think in Work for God and his kingdom, you can enjoy study in Oval Bible College. Its a Triple A bibble college, Affordable, Very Affordable, Very, Very Afordable. When you receive all the courses CD you can see the true in your eyes. Sincerely profesor, holy bible explanation, ONLY THE BIBLE is your book of study, you not have humanistic, pagan or apostate doctrines or material, you go to study the Bible and only the Bible, with all the rules for interpretation, how to do a great message, understand chapters, books fo the bible and you can study Theology, Religion, Ministry, Biblical Counseling, Divinity included. Study the bible its not a complicate book, is a spiritual book and experience.

TRUST YOUR CHRISTIAN EDUCATION A COLLEGE TO OBEY GOD AND HIS WORD. You dont need a secular acreditation, YOU NEED THEOLOGICAL ACREDITATION. OVAL BIBLE COLLEGE IS NOT A DIPLOMA MILL, IS A CHRISTIAN, BIBLICAL DIPLOMA OR DEGREE WITH QUALITY KNOWLEDGE. TRUST IN GODS EDUCATIONALS INSTITUTIONS.

Religious education not need the secular humanistic, atheism, acreditation, YOU NEED GOD ACREDITATION.

BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME.
sadi1781

Re: Yet another Bible College in beautiful Lake Charles.......

Postby Jimmy » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Now located in Lawrenceville, GA and charging $300 per degree.
Jimmy

The Hunger Site
Jimmy

Next

Return to Unaccredited Programs