"DLT" discussion forum

Discussions on the value or merit of unaccredited programs and institutions.

Postby SteveFoerster » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:14 am

uncle janko wrote:Steve Foerster is the newest target of the filths.

Yes, I was told. If I understand it correctly, it's being suggested that I'm responsible for Quinn Tyler Jackson losing his position at AMU and that I contacted AMU using the pseudonym "Jenny Maseldorf". The truth is that I had nothing to do with anything bad that happened to Quinn (who I actually think is pretty interesting) and I've never even heard the name "Jenny Maseldorf" until earlier today.

Now, I did once tell the dean at AMU about an issue he might have with the credentials of one of the faculty members listed on their site (an adjunct, I think), but that was probably a year ago and about someone completely different. And even though I did mention it recently as a plus for AMU that they seemingly did something about it, frankly, it's something I wouldn't do again. As I wrote in my blog a few months ago, I've changed my mind about a number of things concerning the matters that are often discussed here, and one of them is why it would be my place to get involved in other people's business in that way.

-=Steve=-
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

Postby Jimmy » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:04 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
uncle janko wrote:Steve Foerster is the newest target of the filths.

Yes, I was told. If I understand it correctly, it's being suggested that I'm responsible for Quinn Tyler Jackson losing his position at AMU and that I contacted AMU using the pseudonym "Jenny Maseldorf". The truth is that I had nothing to do with anything bad that happened to Quinn (who I actually think is pretty interesting) and I've never even heard the name "Jenny Maseldorf" until earlier today.

Now, I did once tell the dean at AMU about an issue he might have with the credentials of one of the faculty members listed on their site (an adjunct, I think), but that was probably a year ago and about someone completely different. And even though I did mention it recently as a plus for AMU that they seemingly did something about it, frankly, it's something I wouldn't do again. As I wrote in my blog a few months ago, I've changed my mind about a number of things concerning the matters that are often discussed here, and one of them is why it would be my place to get involved in other people's business in that way.

-=Steve=-

While I personally never approved of ANYONE being a stool pigeon and getting people fired, etc., I know Steve better than this. My personal take is that it's the DL Truth squad who are the stool pigeons. Why? To keep their presence alive.
Jimmy

Postby Rich Douglas » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:30 pm

Presence? Where, beyond that board?

Calling employers regarding fake or fraudulent degrees come dangerously close to tortious interference, where even the truth may not be a sufficient defense. On the other hand, there is a greater responsibility to the common good that comes with teaching at a university, and a professor with fraudulent credentials may be a more reasonable case for this.
Rich Douglas

stools, no furniture

Postby uncle janko » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Pseudonymns (Myles versus Quinn) battle.
Dr Hayes has turned a whiter shade of pale.
Doing good, doing well, raising hope and raising hell. Janko Shave.
"Airplane music? Just like music for big bees, only louder."--Arnold Schoenberg
uncle janko

Postby John Bear » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:49 pm

uncle janko:
stools, no furniture
Pseudonymns (Myles versus Quinn) battle.
Dr Hayes has turned a whiter shade of pale.

Am I more dense than usual today? I don't understand. Could you explain what this means? Or would I have to go to that site, which I choose not to do. Thanks.
John Bear

straight, no chaser

Postby uncle janko » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Quinn Tyler Jackson is posting about himself in the third person, and Myles Xxxxxx is taking umbrage at what he (or is it they?) says (or is it say?), while taking breaks from gloating over a school shooting.

Dr Neil Hayes (real dissertation well done, fake degree) is now posting in white print.
uncle janko

Postby Jimmy » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:02 am

Rich Douglas wrote:Presence? Where, beyond that board?

Calling employers regarding fake or fraudulent degrees come dangerously close to tortious interference,...
Be careful, my friend, or you will be accused of playing a lawyer. :wink:
Jimmy

Re: straight, no chaser

Postby North » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:27 am

uncle janko wrote:Quinn Tyler Jackson is posting about himself in the third person, and Myles Calvin is taking umbrage at what he (or is it they?) says (or is it say?), while taking breaks from gloating over a school shooting.

Dr Neil Hayes (real dissertation well done, fake degree) is now posting in white print.

Uncle, true to form you revived this thread again. You have more than 30 % of the posts for this other forum you claim to find distasteful. You are also the person sending business to that forum to view it and people’s personal information that is allegedly there. You gleefully revived this DLT thread and sent people over to view Steve F.’s info. All the while playing coy. As Rich noted this other forum gets played up here (and of course statistically it is you doing it). I wonder how many folks you PM here feigning outrage at others info on this other forum and then blaming Poimen or myself. Are you getting a rebate from the other forum? You are quite a manipulative dude.

Stop smearing other people. Rich nailed it above in terms of where DLT is getting the business from. It is here (and statistically it is you).
North
North

Postby uncle janko » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:09 am

Myles, go away.

Go back to your divorce support group at DL Turds. Go explain to your archbishop how you are pro Episcopal Church, pro Bishop Schori, pro gay liberation, pro National Council of Churches and pro women's ordination [all copiously documented here in your own words] and yet under his Episcopal Orthodox Church omophorion.

While you're at it, explain your slander of my denomination's seminary, your addiction to episcopi vagantes, your scaminaries which you blazoned on the internet, and your peregrinations between, what, a dozen wildly different denominations? Explain how you made a mockery of the Civil Air Patrol chaplaincy's supposed denominational tolerance requirements. Explain why you repeatedly and publicly insinuated that Jimmy Xxxxxxx and I have a sexual preference we manifestly do not have. Explain your connection with the wild and wonderful Bishop Primus Block--especially now that he's come here and manifested his glory. Archbishop McLaughlin will find your explanation fascinating.

You are millist, a shill, an outer, and a liar. It took an unconscionable number of posts to make it plain--or, rather, to allow YOU to make it plain--but you have done so. John Bear asked a question. I answered it. It is in the interests of your ecclesiastical career, such as it is, to go away. Nothing you say here enhances you, and unlike your fake seminary websites and imaginary denomination websites, you cannot make it go away. Go back to your day job with the State of Texas, go back to whatever cure of souls has recently been entrusted to you by ecclesiastical authority, go back to whatever your convictions are at any given moment, but go away. I'd say I wish you well, but that would be as untrue as to say thay I wish you ill. I do wish you ethics, and truth, and peace; you will have to find those for yourself coram Deo. Not here, and not in your words. Perhaps in silence, in recollection, in contemplation, in this holy season of Lent. Talk to your confessor in reverence and godly fear. Talking here does you no good.
uncle janko

Postby North » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:18 am

uncle janko wrote:Myles, go away.

Go back to your divorce support group at DL Turds. Go explain to your archbishop how you are pro Episcopal Church, pro Bishop Schori, pro gay liberation, pro National Council of Churches and pro women's ordination [all copiously documented here in your own words] and yet under his Episcopal Orthodox Church omophorion.

While you're at it, explain your slander of my denomination's seminary, your addiction to episcopi vagantes, your scaminaries which you blazoned on the internet, and your peregrinations between, what, a dozen wildly different denominations? Explain how you made a mockery of the Civil Air Patrol chaplaincy's supposed denominational tolerance requirements. Explain why you repeatedly and publicly insinuated that Jimmy Xxxxxxx and I have a sexual preference we manifestly do not have. Explain your connection with the wild and wonderful Bishop Primus Block--especially now that he's come here and manifested his glory. Archbishop McLaughlin will find your explanation fascinating.

You are millist, a shill, an outer, and a liar. It took an unconscionable number of posts to make it plain--or, rather, to allow YOU to make it plain--but you have done so. John Bear asked a question. I answered it. It is in the interests of your ecclesiastical career, such as it is, to go away. Nothing you say here enhances you, and unlike your fake seminary websites and imaginary denomination websites, you cannot make it go away. Go back to your day job with the State of Texas, go back to whatever cure of souls has recently been entrusted to you by ecclesiastical authority, go back to whatever your convictions are at any given moment, but go away. I'd say I wish you well, but that would be as untrue as to say thay I wish you ill. I do wish you ethics, and truth, and peace; you will have to find those for yourself coram Deo. Not here, and not in your words. Perhaps in silence, in recollection, in contemplation, in this holy season of Lent. Talk to your confessor in reverence and godly fear. Talking here does you no good.

Uncle, you make some of the slick media pastors look quite ethical. Ummm…you obsess over a certain forum for whom you have done more to promote its existence than any other poster here (statistically). You had an interesting obsession with me for a long period where you posted every piece of personal info you could find (cuz I dared confront you over your behavior). You have repeatedly sent viewers on this forum over to the other to view people’s personal information allegedly posted by others (including what you claimed was info on people‘s families). You are either inept in your linking of Poimen and me to other posters or highly deceitful in doing so. In any case, you linking Poimen and I to unethical postings is er…..unethical whether out of stupidity or malice.

You say you are a Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod Pastor. Don’t they take issue with dishonesty, vulgarity and a lack of ethics? I have always credited you with being quite intelligent and that is why I have no doubt that the coyness and malice are deliberate. Your post above is a classic example. You lie in it, put in personal information, etc (exactly what you send people over to view at DLT). Oooo and coy too. :lol:
North
North

Postby Layman » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:29 pm

North wrote:
uncle janko wrote:Myles, go away.

In any case, you linking Poimen and I to unethical postings is er…..unethical whether out of stupidity or malice.

your linking Poimen and me.
Layman

object lesson(s)

Postby uncle janko » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:09 pm

Hi Senteacher!

Odd, innit, how one scabrous wretch can be directly objectionable in several ways at once! Thank you for contending for literacy, and for much else that is honest and decent on our forum. It's good to have your caution, precision, and integrity here.

Accusatively but not accusingly yours,

Janko
uncle janko

Postby Jack » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:49 pm

North wrote:Uncle, true to form you revived this thread again. You have more than 30 % of the posts for this other forum you claim to find distasteful. You are also the person sending business to that forum to view it and people’s personal information that is allegedly there. You gleefully revived this DLT thread and sent people over to view Steve F.’s info. All the while playing coy. As Rich noted this other forum gets played up here (and of course statistically it is you doing it). I wonder how many folks you PM here feigning outrage at others info on this other forum and then blaming Poimen or myself. Are you getting a rebate from the other forum? You are quite a manipulative dude.

Stop smearing other people. Rich nailed it above in terms of where DLT is getting the business from. It is here (and statistically it is you).

North - I'm sorry if I'm being dense but I don't understand why you're so incensed. The post that you responded to (by Uncle) has nothing to do with you, does it? Why do you care? People on these forums post on all manner of topics and most members ignore the postings that do not concern/interest them. You have repeatedly stated that Uncle is wrong when he identifies you as H.S. and so I have to wonder why you would bother to object to further postings to this thread, especially when you are not mentioned. Methinks that North doth protesteth too much. You ought to dial back a bit on that hair trigger. You're giving yourself away. Keep it up and even people with a reasonable doubt will laugh at you.
Jack

Postby levicoff » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:35 am

Jack wrote:Methinks that North doth protesteth too much. You ought to dial back a bit on that hair trigger. You're giving yourself away. Keep it up and even people with a reasonable doubt will laugh at you.

They will? They already are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
levicoff

Postby Jack » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:10 am

levicoff wrote:They will? They already are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In an attempt at generousity I have been inaccurate. You are, of course, correct.
Jack

PreviousNext

Return to Unaccredited Programs