Easy and Real University Degree

Discussions specifically related to distance education.

Re: Easy and Real University Degree

Postby johann » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:12 pm

mbwa shenzi wrote:The same info can be found on the affordabledegrees dot com website.

Um...ahem... we don't go there. We don't do business with those guys. :oops: Say, what were you doing there, anyway? :D :D

Just kidding.

Johann
johann

Postby mbwa shenzi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:12 pm

johann wrote:Say, what were you doing there, anyway?

As I wrote in a post in another thread, I have an interest in the Rochville people. And for the sake of clarity: I work at a fairly old, and properly recognised, university, and at the moment, also with a governmental authority for crime prevention in the country I live in.
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi

Postby johann » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:54 am

mbwa shenzi wrote:As I wrote in a post in another thread, I have an interest in the Rochville people. And for the sake of clarity: I work at a fairly old, and properly recognised, university, and at the moment, also with a governmental authority for crime prevention in the country I live in.

Nice to know, about your work. And yes, of course I remember your interest in the Rochville crowd. And you realize, I'm sure, that I was kidding about your going to "that" site. :)

I wish you every success in both your university and crime-prevention roles. I can see how they might go very well together - in just about any country.

Nakutakia siku njema! :)

Johann
johann

Postby mbwa shenzi » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:58 pm

No worries, I know you were only joking. I just thought I'd introduce myself, I hadn't done that, it seems.

And a nice day to you too!
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi

Postby sandeep » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:11 am

Is you university approved by UGC & DEC. If yes then i can agree with you that you are provide a real university degree.
sandeep

Postby johann » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 am

Spamdeep - and the school he shills for - need to update their info. The DEC has not been operational for a while. UGC took over its functions last July and is replacing it with a new body, the DEB.

Wake up, Spamdeep! We're aware of this even in the backwoods of frozen Canada, eh? :mrgreen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distance_Education_Council

Johann
johann

Cheating

Postby RGable » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:32 pm

I personally know of cheating where the student sat with his sister at the computer who did the work for him. I do not trust any credit for distance learning. Furthermore, much learning is informal in a fact-to-face environment of a traditional school. When I was an employer, I discounted credits for distance learning.
RGable

Previous

Return to Distance Learning