Easy and Real University Degree

Discussions specifically related to distance education.

Easy and Real University Degree

Postby jack_edu » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:01 am

We provide real university degree.

Get yourself a REAL UK Accredited University Degree.If you are interested ,welcome to email us
jackoff_educert@yahoo.com
for futher inquires.We’d be glad to explain and answer all your queries.Thank you.
Now you have achance to own an accredited University Degree, Master even PhD.DON’T MISS IT
It would be useful for working profesional who dont have time to study ,whereas they have working experciece and skills and they need black and white qualification to improve their career.

Regards
Jack
jack_edu

Re: Easy and Real University Degree

Postby Rich Douglas » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Oh, my. I hope this post speaks for itself.
Rich Douglas

Postby SteveFoerster » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Looks like a great way to get jacked.
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

Postby nosborne48 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Oh, ye of little faith! I'm just SURE the diploma is printed on the finest vellum using only rare and costly inks. :twisted:
Una cosa mala nunca muere.
nosborne48

Postby johann » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:25 pm

nosborne48 wrote:Oh, ye of little faith! I'm just SURE the diploma is printed on the finest vellum using only rare and costly inks. :twisted:

I hear that using vellum is the easiest way to jam a laser-printer. And as for ink-jets ...hopeless! I once loaded sheepskin into the vellum tray on a Canon MDXXII by mistake - even worse! :mrgreen: Shouldn't have used it in the first place. Anyone know where I can download a Windows driver for my Gutenberg? They're the best, but SO over-priced! :D

Johann
johann

Postby psydoc » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:07 pm

I think I shall enroll my donkey, this I will have an educated ass.
psydoc

Postby levicoff » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:54 am

I find it interesting that his username is "jackoff_educert." It appears that he is marketing his so-called UK degrees toward an American audience.

After all, if he were marketing to Brits, he would have presumably called himself "wanker_educert."

(I know, it's a bit warped, but how could I pass that one up?) :mrgreen:
levicoff

Postby nosborne48 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:23 am

Johann, you DO realize that the sheepskin can't still be covering the sheep, right? :wink:
Una cosa mala nunca muere.
nosborne48

Postby mbwa shenzi » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:48 pm

levicoff wrote:After all, if he were marketing to Brits, he would have presumably called himself "wanker_educert."

Or tosser, as he's tossing degrees around.
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi

Postby SteveFoerster » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:29 pm

mbwa shenzi wrote:
levicoff wrote:After all, if he were marketing to Brits, he would have presumably called himself "wanker_educert."

Or tosser, as he's tossing degrees around.

Yes, and ones you wouldn't want stuck to your CV.
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

Postby johann » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:37 pm

levicoff wrote:I find it interesting that his username is "jackoff_educert." It appears that he is marketing his so-called UK degrees toward an American audience...After all, if he were marketing to Brits, he would have presumably called himself "wanker_educert."...:

Actually, Steve, a year or two back we DID have a poster, offering a similar "UK accredited" umm...product, who had "wanker" in his forum-name. Probably the same guy.

I tried to look it up - but no success. Might have been terminated with extreme prejudice by the Anti-Spam Mafia. I'll try again sometime -- no reason why, except to prove it was there... :)

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Yep, found it. He was using the name wankopet. Looks like maybe the same guy - marathon jerker! :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9229

I prefer "scummy-diplommy-dot-ru" for my own fake credentials. :D

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Wankojerk's "blaargh-splat" page is still operating. I'm not at all sure what follows is true, but I think this is how he wants people to believe the scam works: Some British Universities (more than I thought) "validate" programs overseas (list follows) - meaning that a student completes work at an overseas school and his/her degree carries the name of the British Uni.

This guy Wankojerk or whoever seems to be saying, rather obliquely of course, that he has a contact inside one of these British-validated overseas schools and can thereby get you a "diploma to order." He doesn't, of course, say which school his contact works at, or which British school validates its degrees. He may not have such a contact at all, and the completely fake diplomas might be issued from his own printer, despite his assurances otherwise.

A risk for British schools validating offshore programs to look out for, at the very least.

I was surprised to see the reconstituted University of Wales validating a large number of offshore degrees. The previous incarnation of University of Wales came apart over the former disastrous validation program - that once included such schools as Trinity Newburgh :roll: and Fazley International College (Kuala Lumpur) - a school owned by popular Malaysian entertainer Fazley Yakoob.

Anyway, here's an article on British Universities' involvements overseas. The list has nothing to do with Wankojerk and I hope that unworthy is merely lying through rotted, excruciatingly painful teeth..and he probably is.

http://www.theguardian.com/education/20 ... ees-abroad

Johann
johann

Postby johann » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 am

This is a quote from the Blaargh-splat page. Now you can see how I arrived at my theory of what Wankojerk wants customers to believe.

How come you are able to produce degree from these few reputable Universities?

This is our trade secret. We’ll give you one clue. These numbers of Universities have partners throughout the world that run their courses. We have good sources at that level. Get some idea?

Yeah, right. True or not, enough space wasted. :(

Johann
johann

Postby mbwa shenzi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:38 pm

He's recycling old Rochville stuff:

Accreditation is a term generally used to indicate that an institution has met a set of standards promulgated by a governing board or society.

The same info can be found on the affordabledegrees dot com website.
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi

Next

Return to Distance Learning