Please Help Me to choose specialization subject for MBA.

Discussions specifically related to distance education.

Please Help Me to choose specialization subject for MBA.

Postby akhil1345 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:39 am

Hi,

I am commerce graduate working in online marketing company (Nagpur) as a SEO executive (Search Engine Optimizer). I am looking forward for MBA through distance learning but I am very confused about the specialization subject. I have shortlisted 2 distance learning universities:

1. MIT Pune Distance Learning University.
2. Sikkim Manipal University.

Please help me out for choosing the specialization subject & university also. Which university is best for distance learning education.
akhil1345

Re: Please Help Me to choose specialization subject for MBA.

Postby Rich Douglas » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:37 am

You do not provide enough information.

No one can effectively select a specialization for you. Pick the one that leads to greater ability in the area of business in which you wish to proceed.

As for the school, no one can pick that for you, either. Select the one that meets your needs in terms of finances, scheduling, learning methods, etc. Plus, you might want to ensure your choice is a recognized university in its country.
Rich Douglas

Postby SteveFoerster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Sikkim-Manipal University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and MIT Pune Distance Learning University is not. ACU membership can suggest that a school is more established and internationally minded, so in the absence of further information I would prefer Sikkim-Manipal University.
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

Postby briantuck » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:33 am

First Decide Fron Where You Want to Do Mba And Were Did You Stay...Select the Good Distance Learning Centre Ans Its facilities
briantuck

Postby GSingh » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:47 am

If you are in the Internet marketing than why do you want to do MBA?
GSingh

Postby rohitnacs » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:49 am

Hello friend,

As you are telling that you are from commerce stream and you are working as an SEO executive in IT field. So know you wanna do MBA, but before this I wanna tell you that as you are in IT field than you may know about the condition of IT market which is going down rapidly that means there is no benefit to do MBA in IT.
Know if we talk about other MBA field then we can come on Finance, Marketing, Hospitality management etc. But in these marketing MBA is best because every production company needs marketing workers for the promotion of their product.
So I wanna suggest you that you should do MBA in marketing from distance education which will save your time and money.

http://www.ipsmeerut.com/

http://www.ipseduhub.com/
rohitnacs

Return to Distance Learning