Which university is better and cost effective for Online MBA

Discussions specifically related to distance education.

Which university is better and cost effective for Online MBA

Postby kumar54321 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 am

Hi My Friends,

I am looking for your help and support in getting some information on best and affordable distance online program for MBA in Project management.

And I also wanted to know which online university is best and affordable for my requirement and how many months it requires to complete the program.

In addition I dint have any bachelor degree, I only have passed my High school after that I have done my diploma in Multimedia through that I got a job in ELearning company and currently I completed more than 5 years there and I wanted to know if I can quality for getting my Masters degree in Project Management?

Look forward for your advise and guidance in achieving my academic goals.

Regards,

Mr. Kumar
kumar54321

Re: Which university is better and cost effective for Online MBA

Postby johann » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Without your Bachelor's, your choices are limited. I don't know of any North American accredited distance schools that do this. Some European schools will admit such a student provisionally, providing he/she is able to make a good case for likelihood of sucess. The following school is VERY well-regarded and has been known to admit non-degree holders to MBA studies: http://www.ebsglobal.net/

Your journey will not be easy or inexpensive, but it will be rewarding. I'm not sure at all how long it would take you. I've read of rough guidelines of 200 hours of study per course for 11 courses, if that helps any.

Johann
johann

Return to Distance Learning