What Is Distance Education.?

Discussions specifically related to distance education.

What Is Distance Education.?

Postby samschwar » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:55 am

We have a 2 type of system in Distance Education .First is Regular system and second one is Open system. In the Regular system the required enrolment is the same as normal universities want. In Open system any person can easily submit their information even if he/ she do not possess any formal qualifications.

Courses of Distance Education

It offers courses to the student at different level of education that is first degree, postgraduate degree, diploma and postgraduate diploma, certificate and even research degree. Distance Education includes many courses which have a same value in against Distance Education that is teacher education, library and information science, journalism and mass communication, nursing, management and its different branches, computer and information technology and several branches of science, computer and information technology.

Benefits of Distance Education

Usually its benefits is for the Housewives because she also take care about their home and in other hand she can easily used to attend the classes in a week that’s called Distance education System. And it is also very inexpensive.

http://www.lukp.com/distance-education
samschwar

Re: What Is Distance Education.?

Postby martinsteve97 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Your information about the distance education is very true, I agreed with your post but, now a days online distance learning is also very popular which helps students a lot.
martinsteve97

Postby Jimmy » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Tag-team spamming, what a concept! :roll:
Jimmy

The Hunger Site
Jimmy

Re: What Are Distance Edookatfood?

Postby g-gollin » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 am

A quote from the spammer's web page:

Usually its benefits is for the Housewives because she also take care about their home and in other hand she can easily used to attend the classes in a week that’s called Distance education System. And it is also very inexpensive.

Yoiks!
g-gollin

Re: Prof. Samschwar Canardly

Postby johann » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 pm

g-gollin wrote:A quote from the spammer's web page:

Yoiks!

Agreed! The very same atrocious/sexist wording appears in the OP's first post here in the forum -- and that is just an observation. I am certainly NOT suggesting that anyone here should take time to read "Prof. Samschwar Canardly's" drivel.

I call him Prof. Canardly - not because he is a Duck Man - though he may indeed be such. I label him thus because he canardly come up with a decipherable sentence, let alone a grammatical one. India is home to the largest number of English-speakers in the world. It is generally a pleasure to hear or read the English of an educated Indian. Unfortunately, it is woefully apparent that Prof. Canardly does not qualify as one.

Johann
johann

Postby Jack » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:52 am

there's so little activity on this board that people have descended to using spam posts as subject matter
Jack

Postby johann » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Jack wrote:there's so little activity on this board that people have descended to using spam posts as subject matter

Fine with me if anyone wants to remove the whole thread. Maybe someone SHOULD!

I'll either

(a) Find something better to post about, or
(b) Find something better to do....

I try never to take myself too seriously - and neither should anyone else --- after all, we all go away at some point .... :)

Johann
johann

Postby Jack » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:13 am

johann wrote:I try never to take myself too seriously - and neither should anyone else --- after all, we all go away at some point

So, you're saying that because we'll all be dead someday that nothing matters?
Jack

Postby SteveFoerster » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Jack wrote:So, you're saying that because we'll all be dead someday that nothing matters?

Well, it won't matter then. 8)
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

Postby johann » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Jack wrote:So, you're saying that because we'll all be dead someday that nothing matters?

I said NOTHING of the kind. I said - almost verbatim - we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously - nothing more, nothing less.

You especially. :mrgreen:

Johann
johann

Postby Jack » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:17 am

johann wrote:

I said NOTHING of the kind. I said - almost verbatim - we shouldn't take ourselves too seriously - nothing more, nothing less.

You especially. :mrgreen:

Johann

OK, that's fine. As long as you recognize that you just painted a picture of yourself getting upset over nothing. (taking YOURSELF too seriously)
Jack

Postby levicoff » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:45 am

I find it incredulous that this thread has so many posts from regulars at this point.

Personally, I think you're all pathetic. In fact, I am the only one here that is not pathetic.

Um, so there.
levicoff

Postby johann » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:54 pm

levicoff wrote:In fact, I am the only one here that is not pathetic. Um, so there.

Agreed, Steve. :)

Johann
johann

Postby Jack » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:05 pm

I disagree! We're not all pathetic. Most of us are only marginally pathetic. The remaining person (the op) is the only truly pathetic one. Of course, I understand that just by making this observation I've moved myself one notch closer to him on the pathetic meter. So be it! I will sacrifice a couple of pathetic points in order to highlight the patheticness of the op (this is sounding more and more like a Monty Python script).
Jack

Postby Jack » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Thankfully, another pathetic creature has inserted himself between me and the op. If only there was some way of preventing these spam posts/threads.
Jack

Next

Return to Distance Learning