SAQA documents

Discussions specifically related to distance education.

Re: SAQA documents

Postby DrJ » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:42 am

Well, I waited on my renewed passport to arrive. Having all of my last minute documents finalized and should mail everything in soon. I'm finishing up a summer intensive in Greek 2 next month then should be ready to start my research alongside of Greek 3 at my alma mater in the fall. In other words, I'll be taking Greek 3 here while I'm starting my phd from Auckland Park Theological Seminary in South Africa.
Jeremy McGinnis
BS Pastoral Min Lee University
MDiv Pentecostal Theological Seminary
DMin Pentecostal Theological Seminary
DrJ

Postby DrJ » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Just mailed my SAQA application. Hopefully it arrives safely within the next two weeks. I paid for the 10 day rapid processing and the forwarding option. Hopefully Auckland Park has my stuff within 24 days.
Jeremy McGinnis
DrJ

Postby DrJ » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Ok, I need a little help. I just received notice from SAQA that I need to send certified copies of my awards. I was under the assumption that the certified Letters of Enrolment and Completion was sufficient. Do I simply need to take down my degrees, remove the frames, copy, get them notarized, then mail them in? I knew to expect some frustration :D
Jeremy McGinnis
DrJ

Postby lukeness » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 pm

That's exactly what they mean. To avoid any other terminology hassles it might also be a good idea to send an accompanying notarized affidavit detailing what you have send and stating that they are true copies.
lukeness

Previous

Return to Distance Learning