ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Discussions specifically related to distance education.

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby Rich Douglas » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Gasp! Holy Nigerian fakery, Batman? What will happen next?
Rich Douglas
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2155
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:07 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby Eric » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:52 pm

http://www.tcinewsnow.com/topstory-Redu ... -6851.html


Premier Rufus Ewing and Deputy Premier and Education Minister Akierra Missick have both addressed the possibility of the TCI becoming a contributing member of the University of the West Indies. If this is possible, it could offer reduced private tuition and national scholarship tuition at the college.

According to Missick, the University of the West Indies has credentials that put it on a par with any other university in the world. Currently, the university has campuses in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago. Total current enrollment is 39,000 students and the average graduating class at all levels is just under 6,000.

Don't they have a local university to support ?
Eric

"The best social program is a good job,"
President Ronald Reagan
Eric
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:07 am
Location: UK / USA

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby worldtraveler » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Eric wrote:http://www.tcinewsnow.com/topstory-Reduced-university-fees-a-possibility-6851.html


Premier Rufus Ewing and Deputy Premier and Education Minister Akierra Missick have both addressed the possibility of the TCI becoming a contributing member of the University of the West Indies. If this is possible, it could offer reduced private tuition and national scholarship tuition at the college.

According to Missick, the University of the West Indies has credentials that put it on a par with any other university in the world. Currently, the university has campuses in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago. Total current enrollment is 39,000 students and the average graduating class at all levels is just under 6,000.

Don't they have a local university to support ?


Hello Erik,

This was published before Charisma University received their MOE Recognition! :D

Reduced university fees a possibility
Published on December 24, 2013

"No timeframe was announced for exploring this new possibility"
worldtraveler
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby surprises » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Worldtraveler, what makes you think Eric failed to state the date this was published: http://www.tcinewsnow.com/topstory-Redu ... -6851.html

It boils down to what I have said about Eric and Rich :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyone that hides the truth is evil and heading straight to HELL!!!!
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby surprises » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Eric and Rich seem so troubled with Charisma University's recognitions! But guess what, no one cares about their evil feelings on Charisma University :D :D :D :D

They tried to bring Charisma University down, but they failed!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see just two of them digging holes trying to say something about Charisma University. This is typical character of "LUCIFER" that moves around the world deceiving souls :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby Eric » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:41 pm

worldtraveler wrote:
Eric wrote:http://www.tcinewsnow.com/topstory-Reduced-university-fees-a-possibility-6851.html


Premier Rufus Ewing and Deputy Premier and Education Minister Akierra Missick have both addressed the possibility of the TCI becoming a contributing member of the University of the West Indies. If this is possible, it could offer reduced private tuition and national scholarship tuition at the college.

According to Missick, the University of the West Indies has credentials that put it on a par with any other university in the world. Currently, the university has campuses in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago. Total current enrollment is 39,000 students and the average graduating class at all levels is just under 6,000.

Don't they have a local university to support ?


Hello Erik,

This was published before Charisma University received their MOE Recognition! :D

Reduced university fees a possibility
Published on December 24, 2013

"No timeframe was announced for exploring this new possibility"


Ok , I understand that , I didn't know that TCI MOE recognition was new in 2014 I thought you had it for a wile.
So now that you have TCI MOE, will TCI get involved the same way with Charisma to make the education more affordable?
Eric

"The best social program is a good job,"
President Ronald Reagan
Eric
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:07 am
Location: UK / USA

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby worldtraveler » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Charisma University is already offering reduced tuition to students in the TCI.
worldtraveler
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby surprises » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Eric, what makes you think TCI MOE will not work with Charisma University? I don't know what you are thinking BUT you know what, we are adults and we are tired of your deceitfulness :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks to worldtraveler to made us understand Charisma is already offering low tuition to TCI students! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by surprises on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby Eric » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 pm

surprises wrote:Eric and Rich seem so troubled with Charisma University's recognitions! But guess what, no one cares about their evil feelings on Charisma University :D :D :D :D

They tried to bring Charisma University down, but they failed!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see just two of them digging holes trying to say something about Charisma University. This is typical character of "LUCIFER" that moves around the world deceiving souls :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Not really, the concern is not about approvals. and you know it.
The concern is about defrauding unsuspecting students of their hard earned money.
The approvals are not to the standard at this time. I was actually checking out TCI in hope to see if their MOE is of good quality for the sake of the students who otherwise are defrauded.

But you can come and bala bala bulshit as match as you want, people aren't buying it.
Anyone that hides the truth is evil and heading straight to HELL!!!! that includs misleading and defrauding people of their money.
Eric

"The best social program is a good job,"
President Ronald Reagan
Eric
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:07 am
Location: UK / USA

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby Eric » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:51 pm

surprises wrote:Eric, what makes you think TCI MOE will not work with Charisma University? I don't know what you are thinking BUT you know what, we are adults and we are tired of your deceitfulness :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks to worldtraveler to made us understand Charisma is already offering low tuition to TCI students! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Maybe it should be mentioned on the Charisma University Web Site.
Its a good thing if lower tuition is offered for local residents.
I didn't see anything on the CU web site, so how am I suppose to know? Unless it was added lately.
But even at 50% lower tuition I think its a rip off.
Eric

"The best social program is a good job,"
President Ronald Reagan
Eric
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:07 am
Location: UK / USA

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby surprises » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Eric, better go and sleep and stop making people laughing hell out of you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Who are you to judge TCI MOE standards? Are you better or more than ACE? Are you better or more than ACBSP? Answer me please :( :( :( :( :(

I bet you are just lying down in your little house and digging holes with your :evil: mind about Charisma University.

WE CAN'T HATE CHARISMA UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby worldtraveler » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Here goes the Conspiracy Theorists again. Charisma University is out to steal everybody's money. HA HA. What a joke. More fear, huh Rich, to scare the readers. A baseless accusation that you will have to face in court.
worldtraveler
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby surprises » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Eric please enjoy: http://charismauniversity.org/financialservicestf.php

It was added even before you were BORN!!!!!! :D

You sound like an adult child :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby Rich Douglas » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:17 am

surprises wrote:Worldtraveler, what makes you think Eric failed to state the date this was published: http://www.tcinewsnow.com/topstory-Redu ... -6851.html

It boils down to what I have said about Eric and Rich :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyone that hides the truth is evil and heading straight to HELL!!!!


Yes, because the ad hominem is the final refuge of a losing argument.

My credentials and experience regarding this topic are well-established. I feel no need to defend them here.

BTW, aren't you hiding your own identity? Enjoy hell.
Rich Douglas
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2155
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:07 pm

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby Rich Douglas » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:20 am

worldtraveler wrote:Here goes the Conspiracy Theorists again. Charisma University is out to steal everybody's money. HA HA. What a joke. More fear, huh Rich, to scare the readers. A baseless accusation that you will have to face in court.


I would welcome that, especially since I've made no "accusations." I have, however, made a few assertions that, as of yet, have gone without being refuted. I'm cool with it.
Rich Douglas
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2155
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Distance Learning

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron