ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Discussions specifically related to distance education.

Re: ACBSP Awards Candidate for Accreditation Status Charisma

Postby worldtraveler » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:29 am

Okay Rich, Eric, Levicoff, Johann and the rest of you that have posted libelous and defaming comments. Charisma University will see you in court!!! :shock:
worldtraveler

Postby Rich Douglas » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:53 am

Let's see. When was the last time a legitimate university sued (or threatened to sue) a critic? Hmmm....let's see....oh, yeah, I've got it. NEVER!

Of course, we don't actually have a university threatening to do that here, either. Just a shill posting under a couple of different pseudonyms. I'll look forward to the discovery process.
Rich Douglas

Postby Eric » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:00 am

worldtraveler wrote:Okay Rich, Eric, Levicoff, Johann and the rest of you that have posted libelous and defaming comments. Charisma University will see you in court!!! :shock:

Get ready for class action by disappointed and defrauded customers. That possibility also exists.
Eric

"The best social program is a good job,"
President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby Eric » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:20 am

surprises wrote:Eric, better go and sleep and stop making people laughing hell out of you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Who are you to judge TCI MOE standards? Are you better or more than ACE? Are you better or more than ACBSP? Answer me please :( :( :( :( :(

I bet you are just lying down in your little house and digging holes with your :evil: mind about Charisma University.

WE CAN'T HATE CHARISMA UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about ACE or ACBSP?, they didn't accredit CU and they didn't evaluate CU's classes for credit recommendations.
They did collect membership fee and they will collect more in the future.

As I mentioned earlier, once ACBSP will award Accreditation then it will be an achievement.
Once ACE will make credit recommendation of CU classes it will also be an achievement.
Eric

President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby Eric » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:34 am

surprises wrote:Eric and Rich seem so troubled with Charisma University's recognitions! But guess what, no one cares about their evil feelings on Charisma University :D :D :D :D

They tried to bring Charisma University down, but they failed!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see just two of them digging holes trying to say something about Charisma University. This is typical character of "LUCIFER" that moves around the world deceiving souls :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You finally looked in the mirror.

Any way this topic is now boring and I have better things to do then arguing about some school.

Until we see something like real NACES report, there is no point in arguing.
Eric

President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby Eric » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:01 am

Something I like about Charisma University is they use ProctorU service.
This in my view adds to credibility of the school.

Also , what is this site?

Are there two Charisma Universities?

http://www.charismauniversity.info/about-us/

This one claims accreditation by CHEA recognized agency. Using a logo in a very deceptive way.

Ok I seen enough. moving on. this is obvious.
Eric

President Ronald Reagan
Eric

Postby april12020 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:52 pm

I am new here. I have been reading but not a member for years. This is the first time I have had a need to post.

Here is what happened at Charisma. You can believe it or not. But check it out.
The Minister of education in the Turks believed they were accrediting a brick and mortar institution that was already accredited already by the Philippines government, and that Charisma just wanted to expand its operation to Turks. This would be like a US university having an overseas campus.

What actually happened was that the Philippines accreditation ran out weeks after the Turks MoE approved them – as, one might guess, the owners always knew it would – so they switched their operation to Turks.
It is a classic bait and switch. Turks thought they were approving a foreign accredited university but the MOE did not realize that the foreign accreditation was already being withdrawn as they were signing the papers.
I would wait and see what happens once the dust clears and the MOE finds out what actually happened.
april12020

Postby Rich Douglas » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:42 pm

The plot thickens (maybe).
Rich Douglas

Postby levicoff » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm

This is almost as god as when we found out that Heavy Revy (or whatever) of Charis School of Divinity was running a bikini babes web site on the side.

As world traveler or surprises would say . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
levicoff

Postby surprises » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Welcome April and Happy Easter! Obviously, you started with a BIG lie about Charisma and TCI MOE :D
TCI MOE was 100% aware that Charisma offers 100% online degree programs, and they are very well familiar with Charisma before granting its MOE to them. Let me advise you, we don't know the person this April is BUT be sure that whatever false claims you have made here that you have evidence for them because the COURT will hear this as well. We know someone against Charisma here perhaps turned to answer April. Are you also disturbed that Charisma has achieved such recognitions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ? Are you also disturbed that ACE, and ACBSP proved you all wrong here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

We understand the game you guys are playing against Charisma University, but if i were you, I would do other better things with my life than fooling yourself here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As per Levicoff, he is always a confused person with unproven facts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hail Charisma University :) :) :) :) :) :) :) !!!! Charisma University will continue to prove them wrong! By the way, the University is still accepting application for admission into Summer session, are you interested? :D

Guess you guys need further education to behave maturely. Adult KIDS :evil:
surprises

Postby Rich Douglas » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:47 pm

I'm wondering if the person behind these wild posts realizes the harm he's doing to Charisma, legitimate or not. If I was running that, uh, operation, I'd be none too pleased about it.

Do a web search; almost all you see are Charisma sites, other sites listing it (none for the good, BTW), and these two discussion boards.
Rich Douglas

Postby levicoff » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:10 am

I wouldn’t worry about it . . .

The mere name Charisma University presumably identifies them as Charismatics, who are doctrinally like Pentecostals. They run around glassy-eyed, talking in tongues, and have bad hair-do’s. :mrgreen:

Unlike Pentecostals, who can be highly educated, Charismatics tend to be more emotional and are constantly in denial when it comes to reality.
levicoff

Postby nosborne48 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:45 am

But it CAN be very lucrative. Ain't that right, Reverend Gantry?
Una cosa mala nunca muere.
nosborne48

Previous

Return to Distance Learning