University of the People DETC Accredited

Discussions specifically related to distance education.

University of the People DETC Accredited

Postby Jimmy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:23 am

This school is now DETC accredited.

http://www.uopeople.org/
Jimmy

The Hunger Site
Jimmy

Re: University of the People DETC Accredited

Postby johann » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Posted here, Jimmy. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9920

No harm in mentioning it twice - nobody's expected to scour the whole darn forum before posting news. (I hope) :)

And yes - obviously a speedy and thorough job of preparation by Shai Reshef's team. I think this school (UOTP) will do well. As I may have said before, too bad UOTP couldn't have given Nations a few lessons... :( Oh well, for them there's always ASIC, I suppose. ...or maybe ACI. Too bad the Nations administrators shot themselves in their collective feet - twice.

Johann
johann

Postby Jimmy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:57 pm

johann wrote:Posted here, Jimmy. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9920

No harm in mentioning it twice - nobody's expected to scour the whole darn forum before posting news. (I hope) :)

And yes - obviously a speedy and thorough job of preparation by Shai Reshef's team. I think this school (UOTP) will do well. As I may have said before, too bad UOTP couldn't have given Nations a few lessons... :( Oh well, for them there's always ASIC, I suppose. ...or maybe ACI. Too bad the Nations administrators shot themselves in their collective feet - twice.

Johann

Thanks, Johann. I did a search before posting it and couldn't find that it had already been posted.
Jimmy

The Hunger Site
Jimmy

Postby Jdobin » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:26 am

johann wrote:Posted here, Jimmy. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9920

Johann

I'm sure you're aware by now, but Nations achieved DETC accreditation.
Jdobin

Return to Distance Learning