California Southern U. eligible to seek RA candidacy.

General discussions concerning institutions and degree programs.

Re: California Southern U. eligible to seek RA candidacy.

Postby nosborne48 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 pm

I don't see much room for doubt that the school's degrees will have more utility once the school attains regional accreditation. But I do wonder whether that additional utility will be worth what I'm afraid the additional tuition will be.
Una cosa mala nunca muere.
nosborne48

Postby Rich Douglas » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:20 am

[quote="major56"]Vinny,

I do not doubt the intended sincerity in your statement/s … was merely pointing to cases I have argued with Rich; and some have been quite energetic –even recent. Perhaps Rich, as well as we all, can /will consider your observations are intended as constructive criticism/s. BTW, I certainly appreciate I have need of reproof / wake-up calls myself.

Cheers ...[/quote]

VINNY: Major56, thanks for your enlightened response. Hopefully your positive perspective will be noted and emulated by certain other posters. Regards, Vinny
Vinny
vinny123

Postby vinny123 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:28 am

[quote="nosborne48"]I don't see much room for doubt that the school's degrees will have more utility once the school attains regional accreditation. But I do wonder whether that additional utility will be worth what I'm afraid the additional tuition will be.[/quote]

VINNY: I guess it depends on the degree. For instance, the Psy.D program will benefit significantly from regional accreditation because as you know the vast majority of Boards of Psychology and Counseling require a RA doctoral degree. To complete a RA doctoral degree entirely online, with no face to face residency requirements, which in itself is expensive and time consuming, can make this an attractive option for many applicants seeking an advanced mental health credential.
Vinny
vinny123

Postby vinny123 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 am

[quote="Rich Douglas"][img]http://getgood.typepad.com/getgood_strategic_marketi/no_trolls.jpg[/img][/quote]

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... Q&dur=7312
Vinny
vinny123

Postby SteveFoerster » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:43 am

vinny123 wrote:VINNY: Eric, no one is saying not listen to Douglas BUT when he falls back on his doctorate as a basis to promote his views and to dominate discussions, that does not sit well with me and a number of other posters.

Really? Which ones?
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

Postby vinny123 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:12 am

[quote="SteveFoerster"][quote="vinny123"]VINNY: Eric, no one is saying not listen to Douglas BUT when he falls back on his doctorate as a basis to promote his views and to dominate discussions, that does not sit well with me and a number of other posters. [/quote]
Really? Which ones?[/quote]

VINNY: The "ones" who are too apprehensive to stand up to Douglas, Levicoff and others (perhaps YOU? :wink: ) due to their being intimidated into submission.

Btw Foerster, am I missing something? Correct me if so.

Have you contributed ANYTHING, an iota, a pittance, a morsel, a tidbit of anything relating to the topic of CSU other than interjections of vapid remarks with the intention to flame? Excuse me for asking but your penchant for flaming situations such as this is par for the course. Just asking. :roll: :roll:
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Rich Douglas » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Titus wrote:Wow, we've gone two days now with no bickering, banter or ad hominem berating! 8)

Give the troll the last word, even if it is a rude lashing out at just about everyone. He can't fight if he isn't fed.
Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 pm

[quote="Titus"]Wow, we've gone two days now with no bickering, banter or [i]ad hominem[/i] berating! 8)[/quote]

VINNY: Titus, it appears that you derive a great deal of delight from bickering, banter and ad hominem berating based on your post because you are obviously not interested in contributing anything to the topic relating to this thread. Merely an observation. :wink:
Vinny
vinny123

Postby vinny123 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:11 pm

[quote="Rich Douglas"][quote="Titus"]Wow, we've gone two days now with no bickering, banter or [i]ad hominem[/i] berating! 8)[/quote]

Give the troll the last word, even if it is a rude lashing out at just about everyone. He can't fight if he isn't fed.[/quote]

VINNY: Isn't this interesting. Douglas continuously exhorts other posters not to feed the "troll"while he continues to do so? And what is his rationale for doing so? Well, the answer is twofold.

Primarily he is very aware that the points the "troll" made are extremely valid and on target, resulting in his hyper-defensive posturing and anger. And secondly, his need for control including having the last word, the very issue he is accusing the "troll" of doing. As Professor Freud would say "very interesting". :wink: :roll:
Vinny
vinny123

Previous

Return to General Discussions