What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

General discussions concerning institutions and degree programs.

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby surprises » Tue May 06, 2014 6:36 am

Johann, Rich Douglas, Shenzi, and Hungry Ghost, do you think that by sitting down and saying negative stuff about Charisma University office building will convince people to believe you? Smart people can easily find the truth about Charisma University office location and office size by a simply phone call or e-mail 649-946 5911 or 649-231 6133 or email: neptune@swa.tc; notice that I got these contacts from the same link you posted http://www.enews.tc/content/retailoffic ... -grace-bay. Just to let you know, this advertisement about this Neptune Court office was before Charisma University signed up for the lease agreement. Intelligent people will easily understand this!

Rich Douglas, are you sure you were the true person that actually wrote your dissertation and orally defended it? You sound less competent in your field of studies. Pardon me the way I sounded, but your reasoning doesn't sound like someone having a Ph.D in that particular field :o .

We are now waiting to see whether it will be Johann, Rich, Shenzi, or Hungry Ghost that will make that call or e-mail to verify Charisma University location and office size :D

Like I said, you can make a trip to Charisma University office, or better still stay home and call the above numbers. The truth, they said, is always bitter; the person that vows to stay on lies and to cover the truth is not far from that we all call "Satan".

With all these 301 posts as of today about Charisma University, none has proven fact against this fine University. All doubts have been proven and this fine University continues to triumph!
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby surprises » Tue May 06, 2014 6:50 am

OMG! Please view this link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DegreeDis ... rge-797864

Now it makes sense why these people are always in this forum :o ! They are acting like they are CLEAN; trying to cover up their past or "present"! It is really funny that these people their names are mentioned on the link are the ones teaching us about good universities. HOW CAN PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU :D :D !
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby surprises » Tue May 06, 2014 6:54 am

mbwa shenzi wrote:Sorry for necromancing an old thread, but here's what the Office of the Higher Education Commission in Thailand has to say about Charisma University

"Charisma University, Republic of the Philippines.Not being accredited by responsible education agency. Further consideration would be made upon receiving additional documents from higher education institutions."

http://www.webboard.mua.go.th/iq/show_t ... =2&lang=en

There's a few other interesting universities on that list.


Does it mean now that Thailand Ministry of Education has recognized that Charisma University is a recognized and accredited institution? Please answer me Mr Shenzi :D !

Now, Johann, Rich Douglas, Hungry Ghost, and Shenzi, who are you to judge Charisma University? Even the Thailand Ministry of Education confirmed that Charisma University is a recognized and accredited institution. WHAT ELSE ARE YOU SAYING? PLEASE GO TO BED YOU ARE GETTING TOO OLD and more confused :D :D :D. People are laughing at you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. Can you see people laugh at you again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby mbwa shenzi » Tue May 06, 2014 7:04 am

worldtraveler wrote:Nice try mbwa shenza.


Nice try at what? What I said was that it could be the building in the picture.

worldtraveler wrote:I won't dignify the other posts with a response.


So I was right? ASIC accreditation had a lot to do with Charisma University receiving approval, accreditation, recognition or whatever it is you have received from the Turks & Caicos Ministry of Education?
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi
Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Along the road from Wani to Domoni

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby mbwa shenzi » Tue May 06, 2014 7:15 am

surprises wrote:do you think that by sitting down and saying negative stuff about Charisma University office building will convince people to believe you?


Please direct me to the point where I said something negative about Charisma University's office building.

surprises wrote:Smart people can easily find the truth about Charisma University office location and office size by a simply phone call or e-mail 649-946 5911 or 649-231 6133 or email: neptune@swa.tc;


The phone number 649-946 5911 seems to be the phone number of SWA Architects, Unit 301, Neptune Court, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, http://www.swa.tc/
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi
Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Along the road from Wani to Domoni

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby mbwa shenzi » Tue May 06, 2014 7:51 am

surprises wrote:Does it mean now that Thailand Ministry of Education has recognized that Charisma University is a recognized and accredited institution? Please answer me Mr Shenzi :D !


So you're off the list. Good for you.

surprises wrote:Even the Thailand Ministry of Education confirmed that Charisma University is a recognized and accredited institution.


Did they? As far as I can tell, they took you off a list. There could be several reason for that, one being that Charisma isn't a university operating from the Philippines. There, I answered you: now could you please share any documentation you might have from the Turks & Caicos Ministry of Education?
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi
Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Along the road from Wani to Domoni

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby surprises » Tue May 06, 2014 8:19 am

mbwa shenzi wrote:Did they? As far as I can tell, they took you off a list. There could be several reason for that, one being that Charisma isn't a university operating from the Philippines. There, I answered you: now could you please share any documentation you might have from the Turks & Caicos Ministry of Education?


So in your interpretation, they took off Charisma off from their list because they are not operating from Philippines? I cannot help but laugh at your answer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. Why not suggest other schools on that list to relocate to another country to have them taken off? You see why I don't make mistake in calling you a "confused" person? You wish you know more, but apparently, you know nothing in higher education. Tell your master "Dr." Rich what I said here because he is also in the same boat with you.


mbwa shenzi wrote:The phone number 649-946 5911 seems to be the phone number of SWA Architects, Unit 301, Neptune Court, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, http://www.swa.tc/


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you basically sounded like a guilty person here! The phone number above came from the same link you provided to negatively accused Charisma University. Did I insert the number on that link? Since you are using this link to prove that Charisma University is either not existing or has little office, please call that number. Don't be scared Mr. Shenzi :D . You brought up an evidence against you; I think you need a stronger lawyer to prepare your case properly before you voice it out here. Yes SWA Architects is the owner/management of the the Neptune Court Building and his name "Simon Woods". I beg you to call that number please please please please please please please please please!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

surprises wrote:So I was right? ASIC accreditation had a lot to do with Charisma University receiving approval, accreditation, recognition or whatever it is you have received from the Turks & Caicos Ministry of Education?


I was surpised you are asking this? Does it mean ASIC doesn't have proof to still accredit Charisma University? Does it mean ACBSP doesn't have this proof before granting membership and candidacy to Charisma University? Does it mean that ACE doesn't have this proof before granting membership to Charisma University? Tell me something Mr Shenzi, where did you fall in in the above organizations? If you are a prospective student of Charisma University, you will know how to find out about Charisma University Ministry of Education recognition! The problem is that you lack the basic understanding of Higher Education; same with "Dr" Rich! :D
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby mbwa shenzi » Tue May 06, 2014 10:30 am

surprises wrote:So in your interpretation, they took off Charisma off from their list because they are not operating from Philippines? I cannot help but laugh at your answer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.


Yes. I'm sorry if it seems unscientific and uneducated to you, but I fail to see how a removal from a list is the same thing as a public statement from the Thai Ministry of Education that Charisma is accredited and recognised. You might know something I don't know, but since you never share anything, I have to interpret what little info there is.

surprises wrote:you basically sounded like a guilty person here! The phone number above came from the same link you provided to negatively accused Charisma University.


Guilty of what? I know that it's from that link, the reason I posted it is given below. I didn't accuse Charisma of anything, and never have, that's your interpretation. Please direct me to the point where I've said anything negative about your office location.

surprises wrote:You brought up an evidence against you; I think you need a stronger lawyer to prepare your case properly before you voice it out here. Yes SWA Architects is the owner/management of the the Neptune Court Building and his name "Simon Woods". I beg you to call that number please please please please please please please please please!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


Evidence? The only thing I see that is evident in this is that worltraveler apparently thinks the buildings are two different buildings. Thank you for confirming this wasn't the case.

surprises wrote:I was surpised you are asking this?


Why? It's a relevant question.

surprises wrote:Does it mean ASIC doesn't have proof to still accredit Charisma University?


I don't know why ASIC accredited you, but I guess they had their reasons.

surprises wrote:Does it mean ACBSP doesn't have this proof before granting membership and candidacy to Charisma University?


No, it means you haven't shared it with us, but keep referring to it.

surprises wrote:Does it mean that ACE doesn't have this proof before granting membership to Charisma University?


No, it means you haven't shared it with us, but keep referring to it.

surprises wrote:Tell me something Mr Shenzi, where did you fall in in the above organizations?


I haven't. What I've said about your candidacy with ACBSP is that you're not accredited yet, but that you will be if and when you're accredited. As for ACE, I think I said that your membership with them is impressive and important.

surprises wrote:If you are a prospective student of Charisma University, you will know how to find out about Charisma University Ministry of Education recognition! The problem is that you lack the basic understanding of Higher Education; same with "Dr" Rich! :D


I've been in higher education, as I perceive it, for over thirty years now. You are free to use, which I'm sure you will, your own terminology and refer to me as "Dr" Shenzi.
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi
Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Along the road from Wani to Domoni

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby mbwa shenzi » Tue May 06, 2014 12:29 pm

mbwa shenzi wrote:What I've said about your candidacy with ACBSP is that you're not accredited yet, but that you will be if and when you're accredited.


If it's okay with you, surprises, I'd like to correct myself (although I've actually said this before): your candidacy status with ACBSP means that your business programs aren't accredited yet, but will be in the future, if and when you become members. However, only your business programs will be accredited, not Charisma University in its entirety, as ACBSP doesn't accredit institutions.
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi
Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Along the road from Wani to Domoni

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby surprises » Tue May 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Nice move Shenzi! We can see how you diverted our discussion here :mrgreen:

We wanted to find out why you haven't made that call to verify Charisma University location and the size of its office? You were the one that started this conversation and so we expect to hear from you. I gave you the number to call and you gave an excuse; this number came from the link you brought up to use against Charisma University but failed to go through with your case. I always say that it doesn't kill to be honest at least for once :( .

Talking about ACBSP, please direct me where Charisma is claiming that it is ACBSP accredited? Why do you keep saying this? We are not kids OK. The underlying fact is that ACBSP membership/candidacy is granted to institution with Regional Accreditation in the United States, or for international, is recognized as a degree granting institution. Charisma University met these requirements and was granted this candidacy. Please stop drawing us back here as your points are baseless and sensless.

You will need to call that number to verify Charisma University office location and size and be honest to post your findings here. Lets see how truthful your facts are :D.

Shenzi, be mindful of what you say on the social forums. Little things like these can legally hold you responsible. We may be laughing over this but this is the reality. No matter how rich or influencing one could be, lawsuit remains a bitter experience. I know you will post again asking me where have I accused Charisma? What makes this a legal case? These answers can be addressed in the court. I am not an attorney but any experienced attorney can frankly tell you that freedom of speech is not the right to practice "Libel". Don't tell us you don't see any "Libel" in this forum against Charisma University.

Don't just wake up to post unproven facts against Charisma or try to bring an evidence that will find you 100% guilty! You brought up the conversation about Charisma University office location and size but failed to prove your case; you even ran away from calling the number I gave you. You are sounding incredible before the public and such character is something you will need to improve on.

Thank you!
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby surprises » Tue May 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Have you advised other schools on that Thailand Ministry of Education list to relocate to another country to have their names removed from that list :D ? This was your interpretation "Dr" Shanzi with over 30 years experience in Higher Education :o

Rather than you giving credit to Charisma University for their recognitions which not only ASIC is a witness, not only ACE is a witness, not only ACBSP is witness, not only Thailand Ministry of Education is a witness, all you could do is to turn Charisma recognitions upside down; a tactics you have created with your friends to avoid students from enrolling to Charisma. And you will be the first to ask "what makes this a legal case"? It is :evil:
Last edited by surprises on Tue May 06, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby Rich Douglas » Tue May 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Hungry Ghost wrote:
Charisma says that it occupies 'unit 214'. That unit may or may not also house a local hotel reservations agent.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sour ... idenciales


Hey, someone's got to manage the lodging requirements for all of those doctoral students flying in to do their residencies and defend their dissertations!
Rich Douglas
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2155
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:07 pm

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby surprises » Tue May 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Rich, from your link, it says Unit 214 Neptune Court, Allegro Road, Grace Bay BUT Charisma says Unit 214 Neptune Court, Sandcastle Road, Grace Bay!

You can't convince us Mr Rich! Please take that number from Shenzi to call. Why are you avoiding this call??? :mrgreen:
surprises
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby mbwa shenzi » Tue May 06, 2014 1:50 pm

surprises wrote:Nice move Shenzi! We can see how you diverted our discussion here :mrgreen:


I'm not diverting anything anywhere. I still ask the same question: could you please share whatever documentation you might have from the Turks & Caicos MOE? I'm beginning to think that you won't, though, God knows why.

surprises wrote:We wanted to find out why you haven't made that call to verify Charisma University location and the size of its office?


Why would I? All I said was that it appears "to be this building". I've never said that you're not there.

surprises wrote:You were the one that started this conversation and so we expect to hear from you. I gave you the number to call and you gave an excuse; this number came from the link you brought up to use against Charisma University but failed to go through with your case. I always say that it doesn't kill to be honest at least for once :( .


I didn't bring anything up against Charisma. I said that it appears "to be this building"

surprises wrote:Talking about ACBSP, please direct me where Charisma is claiming that it is ACBSP accredited?


Gladly. It's posted by your mate worldtraveler

worldtraveler wrote:Hello mbwa shenzi,

Candidate Status, means that Charisma University is recognized "NOW" my friend!

No ifs, ands or buts.


surprises wrote:The underlying fact is that ACBSP membership/candidacy is granted to institution with Regional Accreditation in the United States, or for international, is recognized as a degree granting institution. Charisma University met these requirements and was granted this candidacy. Please stop drawing us back here as your points are baseless and sensless.


What you have received is candidacy status with ACBSP. If and when you become members, your business programs will be accredited, but not Charisma in its entirety as ACBSP doesn't accredit institutions. I've never questioned anything regarding the requirements.

surprises wrote:You will need to call that number to verify Charisma University office location and size and be honest to post your findings here. Lets see how truthful your facts are :D.


To hear Simon Wood or whatever his name was tell me that you're there? Like I said, I didn't say you weren't there, I said it appears "to be this building".

surprises wrote:Shenzi, be mindful of what you say on the social forums.


I am.

surprises wrote:Little things like these can legally hold you responsible.


I think your Libel suit need quite a few more stitches.

surprises wrote:We may be laughing over this but this is the reality.


I'm not laughing. I'm astonished, rather.

surprises wrote:Don't just wake up to post unproven facts against Charisma or try to bring an evidence that will find you 100% guilty! You brought up the conversation about Charisma University office location and size but failed to prove your case


What was my case? I said it "appears to be this building" and you confirmed it. Worldtraveler recommended an optometrist.
Jogoo la shamba hawiki mjini
mbwa shenzi
Member
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: Along the road from Wani to Domoni

Re: What's the accreditation status of Charisma University?

Postby worldtraveler » Tue May 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Hello Rich,

I would like to announce that Charisma University will hold it's first residency in the Turks and Caicos Islands, from June 20 through July 9, 2014. We will have between 43 to 100 students attending. And yes that building is big enough to hold classes. We have already began to make lodging arrangements on the TCI.

The more that you and your other bloggers attempt to smear the good name of Charisma University, it will work against you. You and the other posters who are attempting to ruin their reputation, the more publicity you are giving us. So thank you very much. People are ready for a change in higher education. I believe that eventually campus based education will become obsolete. Why should a university spend their financial resources with building illustrious campuses, libraries, hiring tenured faculty and all of the other expenses in running an institution? Access to the internet essentially does away with the need for expensive libraries. So with all respect, someday you will be replaced by someone manning a computer, sitting at home grading papers in their underwear while drinking a cup of coffee. Wake up folks! Your defense of traditional education is failing badly. However we do appreciate the free advertising, because our enrollment numbers are increasing by leaps and bounds on a daily basis.
worldtraveler
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron