Verity Institute

General discussions concerning institutions and degree programs.

Verity Institute

Postby Brandon » Mon May 02, 2011 12:52 am

http://www.verityinstitute.org/

I wasn't sure where to place this thread. They don't offer their own credits but appear to offer a campus program for nontraditional students earning their degree through Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak. I see from the Oak Brook College of Law website that Oak Brook students also participate in the campus program. I haven't thoroughly reviewed the website but I did find the over all concept interesting. Beyond that, I can't really say much, especially about legitimacy. They're located near Indianapolis but this is the first I've heard of them. They are a Christian institution.
Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour.

- 1 Peter 5:8

Obama 2012
Brandon

Re: Verity Institute

Postby Composition » Mon May 02, 2011 5:30 am

Brandon wrote:They are a Christian institution.

Is this what makes you doubt their legitimacy?
Composition

Postby Brandon » Mon May 02, 2011 5:39 am

Composition wrote:
Brandon wrote:They are a Christian institution.

Is this what makes you doubt their legitimacy?

No, it is not. I don't doubt their legitimacy. I do not know enough about them to make a decision about it. For the record, I am a practicing Roman Catholic and so I am quite naturally very supportive of reputable Christian institutions, even if they fall outside of my denomination.
Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour.

- 1 Peter 5:8

Obama 2012
Brandon

Postby philipsteele » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 am

actually what is your doubt...... :?:
philipsteele

Return to General Discussions