HELLO LEVICOFF/DOUGLAS-CSU has been REGIONALLY ACCREDITED!

General discussions concerning institutions and degree programs.

Re: HELLO LEVICOFF/DOUGLAS-CSU has been REGIONALLY ACCREDITE

Postby vinny123 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:26 pm

VINNY: A Day may come when FOERSTER contributes ANYTHING of SUBSTANCE or RELEVANCE. :shock:
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Rich Douglas » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:18 pm

vinny123 wrote:VINNY: A Day may come when FOERSTER contributes ANYTHING of SUBSTANCE or RELEVANCE. :shock:

Go for it, Vinny! Hate 'em all!
Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:44 am

error
Last edited by vinny123 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinny
vinny123

Postby vinny123 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:50 am

[quote="vinny123"]DOUGLAS: Go for it, Vinny! Hate 'em all![/quote]

VINNY: Dougie, grow up already. You got tagged and attempting to undermine me will not imcrease your credibility. You have made numerous incorrect predictions and vehemently defended them with extremely strong opinions that were only supported by your bullying us with your "doctorates". CLICK.
Vinny
vinny123

Postby vinny123 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:51 am

Error
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Rich Douglas » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:37 am

vinny123 wrote:
vinny123 wrote:DOUGLAS: Go for it, Vinny! Hate 'em all!

VINNY: Dougie, grow up already. You got tagged and attempting to undermine me will not imcrease your credibility. You have made numerous incorrect predictions and vehemently defended them with extremely strong opinions that were only supported by your bullying us with your "doctorates". CLICK.

Keep swinging, Vinny. Someday you'll hit something!

Sure, I've made a few bad calls over the years. Not surprising with more than 20,000 posts on several fora. I'm good with that.

I love your use of "doctorates." What do you mean by putting that in quotes?
Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:02 pm

DOUGLAS: Keep swinging, Vinny. Someday you'll hit something!

VINNY: I already have. :wink:

DOUGLAS: Sure, I've made a few bad calls over the years.

VINNY: A FEW? Get real.

DOUGLAS: Not surprising with more than 20,000 posts on several fora. I'm good with that.

VINNY: We are glad that you are "good with that" but many posters are not! :shock:

DOUGLAS: I love your use of "doctorates." What do you mean by putting that in quotes?

VINNY: It implies that you frequently use your doctorates to fallaciously support the credibility of your opinions, that you adamantly present as facts, in lieu of substantive dialogue. This ploy attempts to devalue and undermine the opinions and views of many posters and quite frankly is grossly unacceptable in any fora as well as being distasteful.
Last edited by vinny123 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Rich Douglas » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Vinny. I'll give it all the consideration it warrants.
Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:09 pm

[quote="Rich Douglas"]Thanks for the feedback, Vinny. I'll give it all the consideration it warrants.[/quote]

VINNY: We're certain you will. :roll:
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Rich Douglas » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:24 am

vinny123 wrote:
Rich Douglas wrote:Thanks for the feedback, Vinny. I'll give it all the consideration it warrants.

VINNY: We're certain you will. :roll:

First person plural. I had no idea you were royalty.
Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:55 am

DOUGLAS: First person plural. I had no idea you were royalty.

Vinny: Sorry Dougie. PLURAL based on private emails I have received from other posters as well as the reaction of many posters to your bullying style.

However, all of your protestations are merely distractions from the bottomline; your pattern of making a significant number of grossly incorrect predictions.
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Rich Douglas » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:39 am

vinny123 wrote:DOUGLAS: First person plural. I had no idea you were royalty.

Vinny: Sorry Dougie. PLURAL based on private emails I have received from other posters as well as the reaction of many posters to your bullying style.

However, all of your protestations are merely distractions from the bottomline; your pattern of making a significant number of grossly incorrect predictions.

Vinny: What you don't straight-out lie about you pretend instead. You have no such messages, you're an unrepentant liar, and I think it's really, really fun to watch.

Let us know when you've actually done something, but that would require you to drag your cowardly carcass into the light, which you are obviously afraid to do. Lobbing poorly-worded insults from behind a pseudonym is the best you can do. Because I don't know you, I can't even pity you. So I laugh instead. A lot.

Until then, you're just a scared, pathetic figure, one who's done nothing, knows nothing, and can say nothing. If I'm a bully, you're just a punk. I'm sure you get punked a lot.
Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:42 am

Vinny: What you don't straight-out lie about you pretend instead. You have no such messages, you're an unrepentant liar, and I think it's really, really fun to watch.

Let us know when you've actually done something, but that would require you to drag your cowardly carcass into the light, which you are obviously afraid to do. Lobbing poorly-worded insults from behind a pseudonym is the best you can do. Because I don't know you, I can't even pity you. So I laugh instead. A lot.

Until then, you're just a scared, pathetic figure, one who's done nothing, knows nothing, and can say nothing. If I'm a bully, you're just a punk. I'm sure you get punked a lot.[/quote]

VINNY: WOW! Dougie is in an defensive uproar because he got tagged. Well, what else is new. 8)
Vinny
vinny123

Postby vinny123 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:44 am

DOUGLAS: Vinny: What you don't straight-out lie about you pretend instead. You have no such messages, you're an unrepentant liar, and I think it's really, really fun to watch.

Until then, you're just a scared, pathetic figure, one who's done nothing, knows nothing, and can say nothing. If I'm a bully, you're just a punk. I'm sure you get punked a lot.[/quote]

VINNY: WOW! Dougie is in an defensive uproar because he got tagged. Well, what else is new. 8)[/quote]
Vinny
vinny123

Postby vinny123 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:45 am

Error
Vinny
vinny123

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions