HELLO LEVICOFF/DOUGLAS-CSU has been REGIONALLY ACCREDITED!

General discussions concerning institutions and degree programs.

Re: HELLO LEVICOFF/DOUGLAS-CSU has been REGIONALLY ACCREDITE

Postby Rich Douglas » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:16 am

Enjoy the last word, Vinny.
Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Delete
Last edited by vinny123 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vinny
vinny123

Postby vinny123 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:15 pm

[quote="vinny123"][quote="Rich Douglas"]Enjoy the last word, Vinny.

VINNY: This is not a matter of "enjoying" the last word or one oneupsmanship, which is YOUR issue, not mine. It's a matter of providing relevant and FACTUAL BASED INFORMATION, unfettered by egocentric motivations to demonstrate how great and accurate we are because one possesses a "doctorate", thereby frequently leading one to fallaciously believe that their feedback and opinions are uncontestable.

In short, this has been the modus operandi of Douglas and Levicoff in endless numbers of topics whereby they have used their "illustrious", "Ivy League" doctorates :roll: to bully, abuse and attack posters who disagree with their frequently inaccurate feedback and positions.

Obviously, this is not the basis of having a meaningful dialogue and most significantly is not in the interests of posters who participate in forums such as this to make critical decisions regarding their educational planning.[/quote]
Vinny
vinny123

Postby vinny123 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:16 pm

[quote="vinny123"][quote="vinny123"][quote="Rich Douglas"]Enjoy the last word, Vinny.

VINNY: This is not a matter of "enjoying" the last word or one oneupsmanship, which is YOUR issue, not mine. It's a matter of providing relevant and FACTUAL BASED INFORMATION, unfettered by egocentric motivations to demonstrate how great and accurate we are because one possesses a "doctorate", thereby frequently leading one to fallaciously believe that their feedback and opinions are uncontestable.

In short, this has been the modus operandi of Douglas and Levicoff in endless numbers of topics whereby they have used their "illustrious", "Ivy League" doctorates :roll: to bully, abuse and attack posters who disagree with their frequently inaccurate feedback and positions.

Obviously, this is not the basis for having a meaningful dialogue and most significantly is not in the interests of posters who participate in forums such as this to make critical decisions regarding their educational planning.[/quote][/quote]
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Oregon » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Has he left? Someone open a window, the BS is a bit ripe.
Oregon

Postby Rich Douglas » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:20 am

Oregon wrote:Has he left? Someone open a window, the BS is a bit ripe.

:twisted:
Rich Douglas

Postby Peter French » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:24 am

I didn't hear you bang the door.
Peter French
[Adequately qualified academically and professionally in Accounting, Education, Engineering & Law]
Adelaide Plains South Australia
Peter French

Postby Dave Wagner » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi Vinny,

How are you?

Yes, it is interesting that SCUPS evolved into WASC Accredited CalSouthern.
Get More Dave Wagner, PhD: http://mbafaq.blogspot.com
Dave Wagner

Postby vinny123 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:14 pm

[quote="Dave Wagner"]Hi Vinny,

How are you?

Yes, it is interesting that SCUPS evolved into WASC Accredited CalSouthern.[/quote]

Hi Dave,

Yes, as noted, not only did CSU evolve from SCUPS but went directly from DETC status, without going through a candidacy period, to a regionally accredited academic institution . Not only was this a significant attainment but demonstrates the substantive nature of the school and it's academic programs.

Most significantly, this major achievement demonstrates to posters that they cannot rely on the self proclaimed "experts" on this and related websites who either directly or subtlely belittle or devalue certain schools that they deem lack credibility, based on nothing more than their possessing "Ivy league" (:shock: :oops: :roll: )doctoral degrees.
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Rich Douglas » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:46 pm

vinny123 wrote:Most significantly, this major achievement demonstrates to posters that they cannot rely on the self proclaimed "experts" on this and related websites who either directly or subtlely belittle or devalue certain schools that they deem lack credibility, based on nothing more than their possessing "Ivy league" (:shock: :oops: :roll: )doctoral degrees.

I realize you lack any critical thinking skills, but perhaps you can try. What is it--exactly--that people said about SCUPS/CSU that was incorrect? Please cite your examples so all may see.

As for credibility, you have absolutely no grounds to suggest others haven't any. What have you done? You're just an internet troll. Let me know when you've done four DL degrees--including two doctorates--one of which was in this subject. I'll wait....
Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:48 am

DOUGLAS: I realize you lack any critical thinking skills, but perhaps you can try.

VINMY: Ah ha, Douglas is back with his typical pattern of defensIveness. Of course we recognize without question your incredible level of critical thinking skills as evidenced by your brilliant revelations and vehement promotions of the unaccredited MIGS, incorrect predictions regarding NCU not receiving regional accreditation and your put down comments about SCUPS/CSU.

DOUGLAS: What is it--exactly--that people said about SCUPS/CSU that was incorrect? Please cite your examples so all may see.

VINNY: Poor Douglas, we have been through this ad infinitum within the context of this thread. In addition, if any poster cares they can conduct a search on the DegreeInfo Distance Learning website and will see the disparaging comments you made regarding SCUPS and CSU.

DOUGLAS: As for credibility, you have absolutely no grounds to suggest others haven't any.

VINNY: I'm not suggesting anything but just presenting facts! You and good ole Levicoff have a history, a pattern, of using your doctorates to push through your opinions as facts, when confronted by substantive feedback that you can't defend against. Just an observation that many posters are well aware.

DOUGLAS: What have you done?

VINNY: Let's see. I strongly contested your vehement promotion of MIGS, a diploma mill, and was proven correct. I predicted that NCU would attain regional accreditation when you were very skeptical and was 100% correct regarding CSU attaining RA when you were devaluing SCUPS and CSU.

DOUGLAS: You're just an internet troll.

VINNY: Not a bad predictive record for an internet troll. :wink:

DOUGLAS: Let me know when you've done four DL degrees--including two doctorates--one of which was in this subject. I'll wait.....

VINNY: And thank you for confirming exactly what I have been stating all along that when you have a zero batting average or weak unsubstantiated arguments or opinions, that you present as facts, you shove your degrees in posters' face in lieu of substantive facts. :roll: :shock:
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Rich Douglas » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:52 am

Vinny, you're such a child. You cannot even give examples of the claims you make. In fact, you're a liar.

Congratulations. A lying internet troll. You must be proud.
Rich Douglas

Postby vinny123 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:17 am

DOUGLAS: Vinny, you're such a child. You cannot even give examples of the claims you make.

VINNY: But a very perspicacious child. :lol: :wink:

DOUGLAS: In fact, you're a liar.

VINNY: Folks, this is what people do when they get tagged. They attempt to devalue and undermine those who expose the facts!

DOUGLAS: Congratulations. A lying internet troll.

VINNY: And you call me a child? LMAO :lol:

DOUGLAS: You must be proud.

VINNY: Thank you. I am. Wouldn't you be if you had a 100% batting average? :wink:

DOUGLAS: Vinny, you're such a child. You cannot even give examples of the claims you make. In fact, you're a liar.

VINNY: YAWNNNNN! This guy can't accept the fact that he has a history with his inaccurate predictions and got held accountable for using his doctorate as a means of promoting his opinions as facts and bullying other posters into submission.

DOUGLAS:Congratulations.

VINNY: Thank you.

DOUGLAS: You cannot even give examples of the claims you make.

VINNY: Douglas, good night. You can continue your defensive posturing tomorrow.
Vinny
vinny123

Postby Rich Douglas » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Go for it, Vinny!
Rich Douglas

Postby SteveFoerster » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:26 pm

BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More about me at my site
SteveFoerster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions