HELLO LEVICOFF/DOUGLAS-CSU has been REGIONALLY ACCREDITED!

General discussions concerning institutions and degree programs.

Re: HELLO LEVICOFF/DOUGLAS-CSU has been REGIONALLY ACCREDITE

Postby vinny123 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:45 am

error
Vinny
vinny123

Postby levicoff » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:02 am

Was that three oor four "error" messages from Vinny? I've lost count. Perhaps he's getting a touch of Alzheimer's.

As for Rich, I'd love to be able to defend the guy - after all, we share an alma mater. But the fact is, he's indefensible. A total glutton for punishment.

So on this thread, I'm with Vinny all the way. Of course, if he quotes me on that, I'll deny it as a vicious rumor. On the other hand, Vinny has never learned to quote in the proper format, so I'm not worried about it.
levicoff

Postby vinny123 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:32 am

LEVICOFF:Was that three oor four "error" messages from Vinny? I've lost count. Perhaps he's getting a touch of Alzheimer's.

VINNY: Levi, welcome back. I always knew you were vigilantly tracking this thread.

As far as the errors, it was not due to dementia but to a glitch in the system on this website.

LEVICOFF: As for Rich, I'd love to be able to defend the guy - after all, we share an alma mater. But the fact is, he's indefensible. A total glutton for punishment.

VINNY: Obviously.

LEVICOFF: So on this thread, I'm with Vinny all the way.

VINNY: I thought you always were with me! :lol: .

LEVICOFF:Of course, if he quotes me on that, I'll deny it as a vicious rumor.

VINNY: Shhhush. I swear I won't tell anybody. 8)

LEVICOFF: On the other hand, Vinny has never learned to quote in the proper format, so I'm not worried about it.

VINNY: Why get a nose job if it would change my charismatic persona to an unrecognizable persona nongrata? :wink:
Vinny
vinny123

Previous

Return to General Discussions